This forum has bunch of idiots right now.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Deleted May 2024
Last year when I joined there used to be few of them. But now there are literally atleast 20 of them and they all have subhuman neg rep to to post ratio too. My ignore list is about to skyrocket.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Debetro and Yliaster
Just steal my thread then make it into the worst off brand version that has ever existed theory.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell, Debetro and saiya_online
Wut is a post to wep watio?

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Wut is a post to wep watio?
It’s how many threads/replies you have compared to how many reactions you get on those posts. Now give me my reacts

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Lebgfinal, Gwuhfazoid and 1 other person
Last year when I joined there used to be few of them. But now there are literally atleast 20 of them and they all have subhuman neg rep to to post ratio too. My ignore list is about to skyrocket.
And your moms need dick. BADLY. If your moms got fucked good, perhaps, they would treat you all better where you won't rely on a retarded forum of faggots sharing images of muscular men they dub, Chad. Thus, me.

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Debetro and saiya_online
Am I a ignored user?

Everyone is hopping on the prettyboy bandwagon and such

giga cope thread post to rep ratio is a copemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I feel this has been forever. Last year in 2022 I already thought the same as you, compared to when I first came across this site