This forum is getting boring

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This forum has gotten extremely boring since September imo. So many good, funny users were banned since then.

It’s sad to see something great decay slowly.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mousei and Deleted member 2012
Yeah it’s over since the day the kikes caged @NiBBaCel

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 3328 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This forum died the moment @Nibba left

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended and Blackout.xl
I kindly disagree my kind stranger :soy: the forum has never been attended by better users

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
I want to see @itsOVER back

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Wish I would've joined earlier tbh I feel like I missed out on the golden age

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328, gymislife and 4 others
Wish I would've joined earlier tbh I feel like I missed out on the golden age
same i was lurking when @ElliotRodgerJr was here. he was ducking weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
How is he doing ? Can you say hi to him i miss the guy ngl
Someone I know knows someone who heard from somebody that knew someone who knew nibbacel that the roped

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Barbarossa_, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3902
tbh
I'm gotten bored of it

oneitismax.me

Someone I know knows someone who heard from somebody that knew someone who knew nibbacel that the roped
Sad shit liked the dude :feelshaha:

Tbh it did get a bit boring. This forum was lit in september and october

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Someone makes this post every month and talks about the previous batch of users lmfao. Someone after you will talk about how this period of looksmax history was fun, while their current era is boring.

• +1
Someone makes this post every month and talks about the previous batch of users lmfao. Someone after you will talk about how this period of looksmax history was fun, while their current era is boring.
Can't blame them tbh if my fav users left I would be gone as well

Nah i felt it. September and october were way better.

• +1
Nah i felt it. September and october were way better.
I was here for september and half of october. it was pretty boring ngl, it had some fun parts tho. Everyone thinks the best part of looksmax history is when they firat join

I was here for september and half of october. it was pretty boring ngl, it had some fun parts tho. Everyone thinks the best part of looksmax history is when they firat join
The period when kinko just joined and streege was here was fun af though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
The period when kinko just joined and streege was here was fun af though
I didnt find it fun lmfao, i was here cuz i was bored. I liked streege tho, where did he go?

Its not to say it wasnt enjoyable at times, but my dopamine receptors didnt go off.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, LordNorwood and BigBoy
I should have made an account here when dimez hacked lookism back in july

shit forum im only here cause there’s no other place on the internet with this mentality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Rift, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Yea I can tell my the line through his name. But why, and is he gonna be back?
I really don't think so. It's a little bit tricky some people think that's he's one of zetso's minions

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
End of november and december are boring af
Yeah forum is slow as shit too
Need more race baiting threads in offtopic tbh, @PrettyBoyMaxxing was doing an admirable job today but it isn't quite enough.
What we're missing as well is the high IQ mad scientists coming up with crazy shit in the main section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
shit forum im only here cause there’s no other place on the internet with this mentality
Imagine striking up a conversation with a nt person and talking casually about maxillas/eye area/clavicules/pelvises etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 2846 and BigBoy
Need more race baiting threads in offtopic tbh, @PrettyBoyMaxxing was doing an admirable job today but it isn't quite enough.
What we're missing as well is the high IQ mad scientists coming up with crazy shit in the main section.
I wanna start some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Imagine striking up a conversation with a nt person and talking casually about maxillas/eye area/clavicules/pelvises etc
I have a blackpilled incel friend irl and thats what we talk about when we're alone.

He was like "mirin browridge bro" to me once. Felt good ngl

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I have a blackpilled incel friend irl and thats what we talk about when we're alone.

He was like "mirin browridge bro"
It must be nice to have a blackpilled friend

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
my high effort posts only come to be when i’m heavily procrastinating with something jfl. so i probably won’t make another until mid-late january tbh lol

• JFL
It is, but nigger switched classes so i dont see him anymore
Tfw chad fucks all the girls he wants and he thinks it's his game and knows jack shit about looks theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
my high effort posts only come to be when i’m heavily procrastinating with something jfl. so i probably won’t make another until mid-late january tbh lol
I only heavily cruise this forum when procrastinating too lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
It feels 10 times better when procrastinating jfl
something about doing some shit you're not supposed to do is enjoyable af, especially if you're being lazy and you know it lol

• JFL
this forum has changed my life i love you guys 😳😳

• +1
We’re all too busy ascending bro

It’s a looksmax forum after all

• +1
something about doing some shit you're not supposed to do is enjoyable af, especially if you're being lazy and you know it lol
I started a fire

Miss the fights @Arceus300 vs @StudyHacks vs @Sc22

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3701, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
You should've been here last year with @blackopstruecel and his oneitis post. 2018 was some good times. All I did was browse this forum on my way home from school then smoke weed and browse this forum until 12:00 A.M

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs