This forum is such bullshit

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
”muh chad only”

Meanwhile you go out and most girls are dating subhuman guys with recessed faces and manlets

Fucking lol at this shit forum full of indians living in mumbai

How the fuck can u cope so much? Most girls are dating ugly subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Veganist, socialcel, boss8055 and 16 others
go ahead and take those girls then

• +1
Reactions: micropp, Lokki, MoggerGaston and 4 others
I have a girlfriend but im considering cheating on her since most guys are so ugly lmao

Feels like a waste when most girls are dating subhumans

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, morbidlymorbid, Chadeep and 6 others
And you think she isn't cheating?
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, boss8055, micropp and 5 others
Then why are these girls dating so ugly guys lmao
So she can have one man fully devoted to her and another to get railed by on the side

cope faggot

• +1
Reactions: Aero
”muh chad only”

Meanwhile you go out and most girls are dating subhuman guys with recessed faces and manlets

Need some opinions from Jaipur or Varanasi, or why not Bhopal

To be honest, yes. I notice that as well. Looks are still very important and thus we should improve ourselves to have more and better options.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
To be honest, yes. I notice that as well. Looks are still very important and thus we should improve ourselves to have more and better options.
An average white guy can still get hot girls

Looks is fucking cope

I see so many subhumans with decent girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yeah if people went outside they’d realise how ugly the average person is, yet they’ve still probably slayed more than someone on here.

I don’t really care when I see a couple outside, the girl has probably gotten bored of getting dicked down every night by a new guy on tinder and wants to “settle down”. Or the guy has had to simp or be a jester just not get her attention in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, Chadeep, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Yeah if people went outside they’d realise how ugly the average person is, yet they’ve still probably slayed more than someone on here.

I don’t really care when I see a couple outside, the girl has probably gotten bored of getting dicked down every night by a new guy on tinder and wants to “settle down”. Or the guy has had to simp or be a jester just not get her attention in the first place.
Yes but its brutal knowing these hot teen girls are dating some ugly manlet rat

just so she can fit in her friends group and gossip about her relationship lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and N1666

Dd1

Over

I already have done this :what:
To have a good job, to know what you want from life, to have human resources and to be a decent human being, I can say that it helped me the most :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
”muh chad only”

They dont go outside so

could you lend me the machine you used to travel to another reality where this is true? i kinda dont like this reality we living in ngl

”muh chad only”

Knigge on what planet do you live where you go outside and you see a bunch of Staci’s dating fat obese ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Doesnt matter, most normies dont go on incel forums to post about normie behaviour yet youre here. Probably bullied as a kid and got to become NT later on
I've been here or on other incel forums since I was a teenager (without an account on such forums, just reading, not writing anything) since the ''incel'' thing became popular many years ago (now I'm soon just finishing university).

Over the years, I've done softmaxing, and I've realized along the way that having lots of friends and connections, knowing what to say and when in social moments, knowing as many things as possible, knowing what you want out of life (or telling foids what they want to hear from this perspective, lol), and putting yourself in real life situations where young and single foids may show up increases the chances of finding the right one :what:

So I hang around here sometimes when I'm not doing my remote work, and tell various truths that people need to hear :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I've been here or on other incel forums since I was a teenager (without an account on such forums, just reading, not writing anything) since the ''incel'' thing became popular many years ago (now I'm soon just finishing university).

Over the years, I've done softmaxing, and I've realized along the way that having lots of friends and connections, knowing what to say and when in social moments, knowing as many things as possible, knowing what you want out of life (or telling foids what they want to hear from this perspective, lol), and putting yourself in real life situations where young and single foids may show up increases the chances of finding the right one :what:

So I hang around here sometimes when I'm not doing my remote work, and tell various truths that people need to hear :feelswat:
Thats great and mogs me but doesnt change the reality

I have a girlfriend but im considering cheating on her since most guys are so ugly lmao

Feels like a waste when most girls are dating subhumans
She’s not yours nigga it’s just your turn atm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and fxckz
What's with the judge and jury avi

”muh chad only”

The only thing in all this is that life is much more nuanced and complicated, more gray, full of contexts and circumstances than this black and white that the extremes want to present to you (like this extreme on these forums that only how you look matters).

But obviously if you go out into real life, you'll see every possible combination of relationships in terms of couples and looks. It's also full of single chads who wouldn't know how to connect 2 sentences with a girl if a girl randomly came up to them and said hi, just because they're dumb as hell :what:

Or staicys who have dm's full, but don't know how to carry on a conversation, are dumb as hell, are very introverted because they feel insecure about themselves, and in the end they don't get into serious contact with anyone anyway because they're afraid, and they don't know what to do when they get into a actually relationship :oops:

So based thread, 9/10 for sure

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
”muh chad only”

A few months ago i would have disagreed but i've been going out walking every day and now i agree with you. I've seen too many subhumans/LTNs with decent looknig girls. Even 5'6 guys with cute foids.
But the question is how the fuck did they pull it off? and why can't i get a foid

The only thing in all this is that life is much more nuanced and complicated, more gray, full of contexts and circumstances than this black and white that the extremes want to present to you (like this extreme on these forums that only how you look matters).

But obviously if you go out into real life, you'll see every possible combination of relationships in terms of couples and looks. It's also full of single chads who wouldn't know how to connect 2 sentences with a girl if a girl randomly came up to them and said hi, just because they're dumb as hell :what:

Or staicys who have dm's full, but don't know how to carry on a conversation, are dumb as hell, are very introverted because they feel insecure about themselves, and in the end they don't get into serious contact with anyone anyway because they're afraid, and they don't know what to do when they get into a actually relationship :oops:

So based thread, 9/10 for sure
You're right but the uglier you are, the more NT/extroverted you need to be or it's over.

Women date ugly guys for free food and gifts, and fuck chads for pleasure. I have said this before in another post.
I agree. Majority of the people are not incels, but the same majority are very unlikely to get into a 100% faithful committed relationship with a woman.
Having sex is not that hard. Getting faithful commitment and raw lust from women are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
IMG 3649

I’ve seen couples like this so many times it’s insane

so many coping Jeffries in the comments

NTness is the law