This forum mad eme appreciate every positive aspect of myself

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Since joining this forum, I've come to value every positive aspect of myself, from the features of my face, my eyes, cheekbones, and jaw. To my height. I recall my teenage years when I had a pronounced brow ridge and hooded eyes, and I considered it shit. However, as I matured and gained a better understanding of what contributes to a good looking face through this forum, I've come to appreciate every element.

@Gengar @NumbThePain @Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Michael Myers, aesthetic beauty and 11 others
kys nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Egyptianmogger, prag and 11 others
Since joining this forum, I've come to value every positive aspect of myself, from the features of my face, my eyes, cheekbones, and jaw. To my height. I recall my teenage years when I had a pronounced brow ridge and hooded eyes, and I considered it shit. However, as I matured and gained a better understanding of what contributes to a good looking face through this forum, I've come to appreciate every element.

Drnd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, BitchBoy and Fiqh

YES! :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and emeraldglass
Another tale writer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, emeraldglass, Zenis and 1 other person
One of the good pros of the forum definitely. To be self-aware, where you standing in life, and told no lies. Also what can you improve. What is easy, what is harder to improve.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, ElTruecel and 1 other person
One of the good pros of the forum definitely. To be self-aware, where you standing in life, and told no lies. Also what can you improve. What is easy, what is harder to improve.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MaghrebGator
I know it may seem like bragging, but I genuinely appreciate everything much more now. Also, don't be salty because none of you can be so ugly as to not have at least one feature that is decent. Appreciate it.
Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and anthony111553
Absolutely, sometimes their standards may be set so high that even male models would feel the pressure. However, there are still positive aspects, especially if you maintain a healthy mindset and can see through the nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Me 2

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
I hope that it also helped you to acknowledge your shitskin status and all of what it entails

• JFL
I hope that it also helped you to acknowledge your shitskin status and all of what it entails
I bet I am whiter than you, bro. Not that it matters, but just to settle the argument.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and murdah
I knew I had good eyes before and good eyes after
But now I know why my eyes are good ig

• +1
good for you
it made me hate every good aspect of myself

• Hmm...
those seculars made me feel bad that i'm jew @Gengar @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Crisick

Attachments

• GDaiSucWgAAfxFG.jpeg
    GDaiSucWgAAfxFG.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
Literally, like wtf :lul: :lul: rabbi gonna pull him to the side and "discipline" him after
What is he doing in the water? Is he trying to fish for money or something?

What is he doing in the water? Is he trying to fish for money or something?
waiting silently for lost Brooklyn NYC children who wandered too close to the tunnels

• JFL
I know it may seem like bragging, but I genuinely appreciate everything much more now. Also, don't be salty because none of you can be so ugly as to not have at least one feature that is decent. Appreciate it.
Ok bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and emeraldglass
De

Definetly, made me realize that I have to thank my parents 😂

• +1

Meanwhile, I always had bug eyes. It's joever.

• +1
Meanwhile, I always had bug eyes. It's joever.
One thing you can’t deny though is you’re personality. Which must be appreciated as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Could you give me reacting abilities? It's been 2 months.

Lmao and Numbthepain instantly put me on ignore

@emeraldglass

• +1

@emeraldglass
NumbThePain removed his though...

• +1
No, I'm Gengar.
😂

A single error can transform the entire meaning of a sentence. Just like how one tiny mistake could jeopardize your life.

• So Sad
I had a pronounced brow ridge and hooded eyes, and I considered it shit. However, as I matured and gained a better understanding of what contributes to a good looking face through this forum, I've come to appreciate every element.]
so this forum helped you cope with your ogresses?

😂

A single error can transform the entire meaning of a sentence. Just like how one tiny mistake could jeopardize your life.
Sometimes a tiny mistake can evolve into your biggest. Good point btw.

• +1

@emeraldglass
I see that the most recent no react warning was sent on December 29th.

• +1
  • +1
Look at lmao's post at @Shkreliii profile, that explains 29th december Jfl

yes but im supposed to havethem back
No, because you still have an active warning for it, hence why you don't have your reacts (yet?).

I am not able to
I'll ask him for ya.

@Lmao Can you give this guy's reacts back? It's been a week since you said you'd remove it (in a week). Apparently.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I'll ask him for ya.

@Lmao Can you give this guy's reacts back? It's been a week since you said you'd remove it (in a week). Apparently.
TBH he jfl reacted me but thanks anyway!