Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Looksmaxian

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • .orgian

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
I recommend hindi or urdu to better represent a majority of the user base.
Unironically true though, but I need the curries on here to give suggestions.

If any of you guys are interested in continuing developing the Moggernese language, please feel free to refer to this thread:
Thank you.

@Ellipsis We’re gonna use this so much that it’s gonna slip out when we talk to normies JFL
I sometimes speak in Moggernese to my friends now jfl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I already talk about PSL irl w my blackpilled friends and nobody gets it from all the PSL terminology

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Incel Version:

I had some sperggy autist, mentalcel moments at my jobmaxing attempt yesterday, and I didn’t land the wageslave opportunity. All day today I coped by rotting on YouTube and cooming. After 69 tries, is the juice even worth the squeeze? I’ll be a permarotter and never escape the basement-dweller life. I studymaxed and moneymaxed for 400 weeks but got no results, and my oneitis’s Chad is just 1 Meeks with Barrett-tier forward growth. I probably skillmog him to Gandy and back, yet he moneymogs and famemogs me to O’Pry’s lateral orbital rims. I got cucked last year by seeing her on her balcony sucking the coom out Chad’s BBC as forcefully as a pool drain, and I still haven’t gotten over it as they live rent-free in my head. I wanna go ER on him. Clown world. Utter ropefuel. My rope is tied already. This time I feel like visiting Gandy ded srs.
Incelick Itervonk:

I avt d'qant sperggy zangsaenick, mentalcel mements si mi jobmaxxing kaskodidesat gouee, n i noojunot li wageslave eingalatuesat. Ael dae jig i coept barce rotting o Youtube n cooming. Saftree 69 kaskodidesats, bish li biusch eeb peinet li squeeze? I mara a permarotter n aksok fiurmara li basement-dwellir saif. I studymaxxt n moneymaxxt huig 400 weeks ass junot no d'roduicts, n li Chad d mi oneitis bish juste 1 Meeks d'av Barrett-tier forward growth. I probabelickly skillmog moggie tu Gandy n doi, ass moggie moneymog n famemog i tu li lateral orbital rims d'O'pry. I junot cuckt doi yar barce zooking foidie o foidick balcony sucking li coom o'ot li BBC d Chad ak magaksickly ak a pool drain, n i enkort noojunot o'er lit barcedit dits saib rent-free em mi meol. I d'ju galiron ER o moggie. Clown vound. Mumu roepfuel. Mi roep bish kenott chavu. Dit seegen i fel ak zookiron Gandy ded srs.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
@Ellipsis How much time do you have dawg? Will use this language though if too many normies join this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and thecel
We should found our own civilisation and religion next

Attachments

• DistantCity.jpg
    DistantCity.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Akropolis.jpg
    Akropolis.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1668387123787939.jpg
    1668387123787939.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
litick fint

• JFL
I support this

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and TheAbyssinian
to really private the forum one should create a new language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly and thecel
13043B87 BCF7 4EAB 987A 9B81A030141E

• JFL
Cool idea but kinda hard to get everyone to speak this autistic language jfl

• +1
Cool idea but kinda hard to get everyone to speak this autistic language jfl
Yeah. Once I saw the first few comments I realized that I am gonna be the one who has to force feed Moggernese to all the .orgians.

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
Yeah. Once I saw the first few comments I realized that I am gonna be the one who has to force feed Moggernese to all the .orgians.
Still, you did nice work
Could spend your time better if you ask me
Make something nice

• +1
[Hidden content]
Ca ce serait le mieux option.

That would be the best option.

Still, you did nice work
Could spend your time better if you ask me
Make something nice
Thanks bhai.

I've made some other threads that aren't as autistic as this one. If you're talking about irl, at this point I'm also kind of making this language as code speak and as a good way to kill time.

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
nimukiron = minecraft

• Woah
I wont let this language die

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 25938
this is a good idea but tbh nobody is gonna learn a whole new language to shitpost on psl

• +1