Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Looksmaxian

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • .orgian

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
inb4 "dnrd," "not a word," "not a pixel," etc.

How it all started

One day, I was rotting on offtopic when I came across this thread:
And a brilliant thought came to my mind:

WHAT IF WE MADE OUR OWN LANGUAGE SO THAT WE CAN SHIT ON OTHER USERS (OR TALK ABOUT PSL IRL JFL) WITHOUT OTHERS KNOWING?

With encouragement from @lunin7, @Yuno_howitez, and @julianchicago, I decided to make this thread so that all of us can create this language together!

How it'll work

I've created a Google Doc to log all translated words; this will be the new language's dictionary.
I set the Doc to view only except for me. This way there will be no minimal corruption regarding edits as well as to encourage discussion in this thread.

If I approve of your suggestion (which I most likely will), I will give you a thumbs up.

If I don't give you a thumbs up, my decision can be overridden in the presence of more than one +1 or Love It reacts.

Now, you might be wondering "okay, cool... how should I come up with words?" Well buddyboi, you asked at the right time. Below, I'm gonna outline the general rules, conventions, and formalities of this new language to make your life (a tad bit) easier.

Rules, Conventions, & Formalities

For ease of learning, this language will use the Latin script (i.e., "a, b, c, d," etc. for the retards).

I will be allowing any type of accent/ornament, however.

Sentence Structure: subject-verb-object (same as in English).

Phraseology: same as in English (e.g., modifiers succeed the noun described, prepositions precede the noun described, etc.)

Punctuation: same as in English.

Plurality: any plural form of a noun will use the -s suffix (same in English). We could also try using -z as well.

Independent and Dependent clauses will be retained.

Conjugations: undetermined, will probably be the same as English (view this link: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses.php). Will change if it evolves to a point where it is necessary.

Prefixes: I will be abolishing prefixes for this new language; I feel that a lot of words with prefixes deserve merit as their own words, which I will let you guys decide on.

Suffixes: To simplify the initial stages of this language's development, I have decided on two suffixes (new language in bold):
  • -ir: any suffix that creates an agent noun, such as -er in "dancer," -ar in "commissar," etc.
  • -ick: any suffix that gives an object identity, such as -an in "American," -ese in "Chinese," -ish in "Spanish," -ist in "racist," -ic in "fanatic," -y in "spicy," etc.

I don't really give a shit, let all the exceptions reign!

This language will not assign genders to noun and pronouns. Makes learning a heck of a lot easier.

For simplicity's sake, I have also decided to propose some planned "filler words" that will act as the "glue" for this language (new language in bold).
  • ih: I, me, myself
  • ni: mine
  • du: you, yourself
  • durk: your ("yours" would be "durks")
  • moggie: he, him
  • moggick: his
  • foidy: she, her
  • foidick: her ("hers" would be "foidicks" JFL)
  • noet: our
  • dit: this, that ("those" and "these" would be "dits")
  • ditti: their
  • dir: here
  • dar: there
  • li: the
  • รธ: oh
  • heรน: huh
  • oum: umm, uhh, hmm
  • ya: yes
  • non: no ("none" would be "nonick")
  • nomog: no-one, nobody
  • ass: but, however
  • thรฉbord: at the beginning, initially
  • nex: then, next
  • alas: finally, at the end, alas
  • zo: so, therefore, thus
  • assreich: suddenly
  • kamouchiz: ow, ouch
Will add more later.

Now for the fun part...

Keep in mind that most of the commonly used PSL terminology will be retained, as that's essentially the foundation of this language.

A general format that would help me and everyone else in understanding your suggestion for a word would be to state the chosen word in English, state any etymological or linguistic modifications it underwent, and then state the word in the new language. Below, I have state several classifications of derivations, with example words. Procedural transitions will occur as word in English (in italics) --> origin --> final word in new language (in bold).

Deriving a word from another language:
  • alcohol --> ุงูŽู„ู’ูƒูุญู’ู„ / al-khul (Arabic) --> allcull
  • bicycle --> velo (French) + fiets (Dutch) --> velts
  • traitor --> ๆฑ‰ๅฅธ / hanjian (Chinese) --> hanjeen
Deriving a word from a company or brand:
  • soda --> Coca-Cola --> kukola
Deriving a word or phrase from the name of or posts from a .org user:
  • autism --> @Xangsane --> zangsaen ("autist" and "autistic" would be "zangsaenir" and "zangsaenick")
  • racism --> @anoright --> anorait (noun form of "racist" would be "anoraitir", adjective form would be "anoraitick")
  • obsession with a celebrity --> @Anstrum95 --> anstom
Deriving a word using onomatopoeia:
  • explosion --> makes a booming sound --> buum
  • bird --> tweeting sounds --> twit
Deriving a word or phrase using a combination of the above methods:
  • white person --> cumskin + Edomite (@Ozell Israelite) --> ์ •์•ก / jeong-aek (Korean) + squirt (ejaculation sound) + Edom --> jeongsqidom
  • race traitor --> anorait (new language) + hanjeen (new language) --> anojeen. Alternatively, you could find a translation for noodlewhore or Asian female.

Conclusion

IF YOU OBJECT WITH ANY CONVENTIONS OR WORDS THAT I HAVE LAID OUT, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CONSIDER CHANGING THEM.

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @BigJimsWornOutTires @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @HimmyButler @NFA PB @RR2XCUP @lasacrko @House Lannister @klip11 @Octillionaire @defezman @David Rothschild @Ja-Ja Gabori @Gung-ho Asian @pardocel @LastTemp @LiteralCaucasian @luljankybo @Preston @enchanted_elixir @Pretty @Prettyboy @pneumocystosis @Blackgymmax @Manchild @justinzayn @rand anon @capybara @Lone Wolf @Exterminator @Penguin of Zagreb @tristan18 @Niklaus Mikaelson @SecularIslamist @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @chinksupremacy @Collagen or rope @Dormammu @Beastimmung @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @allahcel @Bashan @thecel @Vermillioncore

Sorry if I forgot to tag you.
Will read tomorrow, sleepy
At Home Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Brutal autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Skywalker
"Bhai, dnrd, subhuman foid"
Made a phrase in the langage

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, thecel, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person

How it all started

WHAT IF WE MADE OUR OWN LANGUAGE SO THAT WE CAN SHIT ON OTHER USERS (OR TALK ABOUT PSL IRL JFL) WITHOUT OTHERS KNOWING?

With encouragement from @lunin7, @Yuno_howitez, and @julianchicago, I decided to make this thread so that all of us can create this language together!

How it'll work

I've created a Google Doc to log all translated words; this will be the new language's dictionary.
I set the Doc to view only except for me. This way there will be no minimal corruption regarding edits as well as to encourage discussion in this thread.

If I approve of your suggestion (which I most likely will), I will give you a thumbs up.

If I don't give you a thumbs up, my decision can be overridden in the presence of more than one +1 or Love It reacts.

Now, you might be wondering "okay, cool... how should I come up with words?" Well buddyboi, you asked at the right time. Below, I'm gonna outline the general rules, conventions, and formalities of this new language to make your life (a tad bit) easier.

For ease of learning, this language will use the Latin script (i.e., "a, b, c, d," etc. for the retards).

Phraseology: same as in English (e.g., modifiers succeed the noun described, prepositions precede the noun described, etc.)

Plurality: any plural form of a noun will use the -s suffix (same in English). We could also try using -z as well.

Conjugations: undetermined, will probably be the same as English (view this link: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses.php). Will change if it evolves to a point where it is necessary.

Prefixes: I will be abolishing prefixes for this new language; I feel that a lot of words with prefixes deserve merit as their own words, which I will let you guys decide on.

Suffixes: To simplify the initial stages of this language's development, I have decided on two suffixes (new language in bold):
  • -ir: any suffix that creates an agent noun, such as -er in "dancer," -ar in "commissar," etc.
  • -ick: any suffix that gives an object identity, such as -an in "American," -ese in "Chinese," -ish in "Spanish," -ist in "racist," -ic in "fanatic," -y in "spicy," etc.

This language will not assign genders to noun and pronouns. Makes learning a heck of a lot easier.

For simplicity's sake, I have also decided to propose some planned "filler words" that will act as the "glue" for this language (new language in bold).
Will add more later.

Now for the fun part...

Keep in mind that most of the commonly used PSL terminology will be retained, as that's essentially the foundation of this language.

A general format that would help me and everyone else in understanding your suggestion for a word would be to state the chosen word in English, state any etymological or linguistic modifications it underwent, and then state the word in the new language. Below, I have state several classifications of derivations, with example words. Procedural transitions will occur as word in English (in italics) --> origin --> final word in new language (in bold).

• autism --> @Xangsane --> zangsaen ("autist" and "autistic" would be "zangsaenir" and "zangsaenick")
  • racism --> @anoright --> anorait (noun form of "racist" would be "anoraitir", adjective form would be "anoraitick")
  • white person --> cumskin + Edomite (@Ozell Israelite) --> ์ •์•ก / jeong-aek (Korean) + squirt (ejaculation sound) + Edom --> jeongsqidom
  • race traitor --> anorait (new language) + hanjeen (new language) --> anojeen. Alternatively, you could find a translation for noodlewhore or Asian female.

Conclusion

IF YOU OBJECT WITH ANY CONVENTIONS OR WORDS THAT I HAVE LAID OUT, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CONSIDER CHANGING THEM.

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @BigJimsWornOutTires @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @HimmyButler @NFA PB @RR2XCUP @lasacrko @House Lannister @klip11 @Octillionaire @defezman @David Rothschild @Ja-Ja Gabori @Gung-ho Asian @pardocel @LastTemp @LiteralCaucasian @luljankybo @Preston @enchanted_elixir @Pretty @Prettyboy @pneumocystosis @Blackgymmax @Manchild @justinzayn @rand anon @capybara @Lone Wolf @Exterminator @Penguin of Zagreb @tristan18 @Niklaus Mikaelson @SecularIslamist @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @chinksupremacy @Collagen or rope @Dormammu @Beastimmung @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @allahcel @Bashan @thecel @Vermillioncore

Bro why. I already speak 3 beautiful languages.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 25938
The language should have grouping operators to disambiguate.

(The odds of (a male as short and subhuman as I) to be (seen as (worth anything more than a bag of shit) by females)) are probably smaller than (the odds of (Petarone getting (rejected and struck by lighting) on the same day)).​

The previous sentence is enhanced with grouping syntax that gets rid of ambiguity and raises clarity and readability.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 25938
We already have it. It's called Hindi

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, HarrierDuBois, sibience and 2 others
โ€œBlackpillianโ€ sounds good imo.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and thecel
The language should have macros.

Example to show how fooking efficient the system is:

M = โ€œmen with _ testosterone levels and _ dihydrotestosterone levelsโ€​
M(high,low) are often found lurking in blackpill communities because they lack the DHT needed for utterly masculine physical traits. M(low,low) are often found hanging from ropes because theyโ€™re just too low-T for life. M(low,high) donโ€™t exist, and M(high,high) are slayers.​
Concision mog.

• +1
thecelick = adj. = having low IPD, low PFL, long midface, recessed maxilla, brachycephalic skull, and class 3 maloccusion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 25938
thecelick = adj. = having low IPD, low PFL, long midface, recessed maxilla, brachycephalic skull, and class 3 maloccusion
Dogging (verb):
ordering your husband to sleep in the doghouse outside because you want to spend the night with your dog in private​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, thecel and Deleted member 25938
extreme autism OP

• JFL
  • +1
Beautiful, I will learn it right now

• Love it
Kinda autistic in a good way. Made me cage

• Love it
Syggestion

Low I.q - di shi

• Woah
  • +1
mirin' thread

• +1
Other (specify in comments).

With that said, when introducing yourself, the special language would be, "I'm a bum, how are you?"

When rallying one another, use the phrase, "Get a fucking job, you fucking bum."

When complimenting one another's fake selfies, "I fucked your dad in his ass, you faggot."

If someone's having a bad day, rally them, "Get a fucking job, you fucking bum!"

Any other suggestions, do add them.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, sibience and Deleted member 25938
The average person here doesn't even have time to learn an existing language.
There's no way they'll create a bunch of new words and then try to learn the new language.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14693 and sibience
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and sibience
@Wallenberg

You are giving too much info about yourself lol.

You don't want to be doxxed.
I'm not going to reveal my city, locale, etc. lol. There're still 6 million people living there.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
@sibience there is a rotter even bigger than me

How is there just suddenly many rotting east asians on this site. It feels like you guys are larping.

I feel less lonely now here that is good but now it is so extreme because of how addicted you guys are to this site. But I would rather have many east asians here everyday than not many when I first joined.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
I'm not going to reveal my city, locale, etc. lol. There're still 6 million people living there.

Just because you don't reveal your city doesn't mean people can't guess what city you live in. Asians in the west all live in the same cities because they are cities with the high paying banking and software companies..

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever meant something more than I mean this. If you use this โ€œlanguageโ€ IT IS OVVVVVEEEERRRRR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 25938

How it all started

How it'll work

Will add more later.

Now for the fun part...

Conclusion

You tagged me first. ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Love it
Dogging (verb):
ordering your husband to sleep in the doghouse outside because you want to spend the night with your dog in private​
Might put this in as โ€Šdoggiron; I might use the suffix -iron to indicate gerundive form.

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever meant something more than I mean this. If you use this โ€œlanguageโ€ IT IS OVVVVVEEEERRRRR
Over for me then.

Love it. Do you want this word to specifically define someone of these โ€Šexact parameters?

The language should have grouping operators to disambiguate.

(The odds of (a male as short and subhuman as I) to be (seen as (worth anything more than a bag of shit) by females)) are probably smaller than (the odds of (Petarone getting (rejected and struck by lighting) on the same day)).​

The previous sentence is enhanced with grouping syntax that gets rid of ambiguity and raises clarity and readability.
So to clarify with an example:

(The odds of (โ€Šlit [translation of "it"] โ€Šbishiron ["being;" gerundive of โ€Šbish "is"] fint ["over"]) for (โ€Šni) is (very high))?

Would you want to retain parentheses or implement a different script for grouping operators?

Syggestion

Low I.q - di shi
Is this an amalgamation of โ€Šdi ("low") and โ€Šshi ("IQ," "intelligence"), vice versa, or its own word, without underlying etymology?

Is this an amalgamation of โ€Šdi ("low") and โ€Šshi ("IQ," "intelligence"), vice versa, or its own word, without underlying etymology?
Right. Confused everyone more. What are your pronouns?

• JFL
Normies will hijack it and put it all over tiktok until it becomes โ€œtrendyโ€ like a lot of other things we post here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 26092
Niggas will literally create a new language with itโ€˜s own grammatical rules instead of just talking to a girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Simplified version of Dฤซ zhรฌshฤng which means LOW IQ in chinese

• +1
Normies will hijack it and put it all over tiktok until it becomes โ€œtrendyโ€ like a lot of other things we post here
Good, the more the merrier. Then I'll be someone of historical significance: an evangelist, a pioneer, paving the path across the frontier. One with the ranks of al-Khwarizmi, Beethoven, and Nietzsche.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Updates to the language:

Grouping syntax: certain phrases and expressions can be compartmentalized such as to make its meaning in relation to a sentence as clear as possible. While @thecel proposed using parentheses, I wonder if it'd be more aesthetically pleasing to use brackets ( [ or { ) or ` to indicate a phraseological unit.

Macros: @thecel will have to elab on this a little, but basically implementing a shorthand to attribute superlatives to certain words.

thecelick: of or relating to the craniofacial metrics possessed by @thecel

doggiron: a real-life scenario involving the dogpill (idk if @Prettyboy would like it to stay as "dogging" or is fine with the phonetic changes)

di-shi: low-IQ, low intelligence (derivation provided by @Dormammu)

Aima bum, hau du?: idiomatic introductory greeting, roughly translating to "hi, I'm ___, how are you?" (@BigJimsWornOutTires might want this recurrence of "bum" in other idiomatic expressions too)

-iron: gerundive suffix

lit: it

bish: is

fint: over (adjective, as in "it's over")

dip: do (gerundive "dipiron")

av: have (gerundive "aviron")

Any ideas for a past tense suffix?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and thecel
More updates:

It seems that the poll is in favor of calling this language Moggernese. From now on, I'll call it as such unless the votes change. As for what Moggernese is in Moggernese, I'm gonna call it Mogi (as suggested by @thecel, thanks for all the suggestions btw).

Regarding the grouping syntax, I think there should be a hierarchy for what type of symbols to use. From broadest to scope to narrowest to scope, I proposed using { }, [ ], < >, ~ ~. If there is a need to embed more than four disambiguations, then the pattern will repeat. i.e., { [ < ~ { [ ] } ~ > ] }.

-t
: past tense suffix

barcรฉ: by, from

barcรฉdit: because

huig: for

si: to, at

gal: go ("to go" = galiron, "went"/"gone" = gat)

meol: face

zudom: sodomy

kys: hello

slaigh: fuck (sexual)

nise: fuck (non-sexual, insult)

ritalen: kill yourself (@Ritalincel)

I think now some complete sentences can be formed. For example:

Lit bish fint huig {durk subhumanick meol}, gal ritalen. = It is over for your subhuman face, go kill yourself.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
dnr

• +1
I recommend hindi or urdu to better represent a majority of the user base.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 25938

Users who are viewing this thread

Back