• .orgian

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
inb4 "dnrd," "not a word," "not a pixel," etc.

How it all started

One day, I was rotting on offtopic when I came across this thread:
And a brilliant thought came to my mind:

WHAT IF WE MADE OUR OWN LANGUAGE SO THAT WE CAN SHIT ON OTHER USERS (OR TALK ABOUT PSL IRL JFL) WITHOUT OTHERS KNOWING?

With encouragement from @lunin7, @Yuno_howitez, and @julianchicago, I decided to make this thread so that all of us can create this language together!

How it'll work

I've created a Google Doc to log all translated words; this will be the new language's dictionary.
I set the Doc to view only except for me. This way there will be no minimal corruption regarding edits as well as to encourage discussion in this thread.

If I approve of your suggestion (which I most likely will), I will give you a thumbs up.

If I don't give you a thumbs up, my decision can be overridden in the presence of more than one +1 or Love It reacts.

Now, you might be wondering "okay, cool... how should I come up with words?" Well buddyboi, you asked at the right time. Below, I'm gonna outline the general rules, conventions, and formalities of this new language to make your life (a tad bit) easier.

Rules, Conventions, & Formalities

For ease of learning, this language will use the Latin script (i.e., "a, b, c, d," etc. for the retards).

I will be allowing any type of accent/ornament, however.

Sentence Structure: subject-verb-object (same as in English).

Phraseology: same as in English (e.g., modifiers succeed the noun described, prepositions precede the noun described, etc.)

Punctuation: same as in English.

Plurality: any plural form of a noun will use the -s suffix (same in English). We could also try using -z as well.

Independent and Dependent clauses will be retained.

Conjugations: undetermined, will probably be the same as English (view this link: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses.php). Will change if it evolves to a point where it is necessary.

Prefixes: I will be abolishing prefixes for this new language; I feel that a lot of words with prefixes deserve merit as their own words, which I will let you guys decide on.

Suffixes: To simplify the initial stages of this language's development, I have decided on two suffixes (new language in bold):
  • -ir: any suffix that creates an agent noun, such as -er in "dancer," -ar in "commissar," etc.
  • -ick: any suffix that gives an object identity, such as -an in "American," -ese in "Chinese," -ish in "Spanish," -ist in "racist," -ic in "fanatic," -y in "spicy," etc.

I don't really give a shit, let all the exceptions reign!

This language will not assign genders to noun and pronouns. Makes learning a heck of a lot easier.

For simplicity's sake, I have also decided to propose some planned "filler words" that will act as the "glue" for this language (new language in bold).
  • ih: I, me, myself
  • ni: mine
  • du: you, yourself
  • durk: your ("yours" would be "durks")
  • moggie: he, him
  • moggick: his
  • foidy: she, her
  • foidick: her ("hers" would be "foidicks" JFL)
  • noet: our
  • dit: this, that ("those" and "these" would be "dits")
  • ditti: their
  • dir: here
  • dar: there
  • li: the
  • ø: oh
  • heù: huh
  • oum: umm, uhh, hmm
  • ya: yes
  • non: no ("none" would be "nonick")
  • nomog: no-one, nobody
  • ass: but, however
  • thébord: at the beginning, initially
  • nex: then, next
  • alas: finally, at the end, alas
  • zo: so, therefore, thus
  • assreich: suddenly
  • kamouchiz: ow, ouch
Will add more later.

Now for the fun part...

Keep in mind that most of the commonly used PSL terminology will be retained, as that's essentially the foundation of this language.

A general format that would help me and everyone else in understanding your suggestion for a word would be to state the chosen word in English, state any etymological or linguistic modifications it underwent, and then state the word in the new language. Below, I have state several classifications of derivations, with example words. Procedural transitions will occur as word in English (in italics) --> origin --> final word in new language (in bold).

Deriving a word from another language:
  • alcohol --> اَلْكُحْل / al-khul (Arabic) --> allcull
  • bicycle --> velo (French) + fiets (Dutch) --> velts
  • traitor --> 汉奸 / hanjian (Chinese) --> hanjeen
Deriving a word from a company or brand:
  • soda --> Coca-Cola --> kukola
Deriving a word or phrase from the name of or posts from a .org user:
  • autism --> @Xangsane --> zangsaen ("autist" and "autistic" would be "zangsaenir" and "zangsaenick")
  • racism --> @anoright --> anorait (noun form of "racist" would be "anoraitir", adjective form would be "anoraitick")
  • obsession with a celebrity --> @Anstrum95 --> anstom
Deriving a word using onomatopoeia:
  • explosion --> makes a booming sound --> buum
  • bird --> tweeting sounds --> twit
Deriving a word or phrase using a combination of the above methods:
  • white person --> cumskin + Edomite (@Ozell Israelite) --> 정액 / jeong-aek (Korean) + squirt (ejaculation sound) + Edom --> jeongsqidom
  • race traitor --> anorait (new language) + hanjeen (new language) --> anojeen. Alternatively, you could find a translation for noodlewhore or Asian female.

Conclusion

IF YOU OBJECT WITH ANY CONVENTIONS OR WORDS THAT I HAVE LAID OUT, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CONSIDER CHANGING THEM.

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @BigJimsWornOutTires @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @HimmyButler @NFA PB @RR2XCUP @lasacrko @House Lannister @klip11 @Octillionaire @defezman @David Rothschild @Ja-Ja Gabori @Gung-ho Asian @pardocel @LastTemp @LiteralCaucasian @luljankybo @Preston @enchanted_elixir @Pretty @Prettyboy @pneumocystosis @Blackgymmax @Manchild @justinzayn @rand anon @capybara @Lone Wolf @Exterminator @Penguin of Zagreb @tristan18 @Niklaus Mikaelson @SecularIslamist @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @chinksupremacy @Collagen or rope @Dormammu @Beastimmung @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @allahcel @Bashan @thecel @Vermillioncore

Sorry if I forgot to tag you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: granitegroyper, Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 24278 and 62 others
Damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 25938
用中文

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, TheAbyssinian, WanderingBurro and 2 others
Not6psl a4psl single2.75psl word7.5psl incel 5.25psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Myth, rooman and 9 others
This is so….

Autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 16275, Myth and 16 others
Took me over two hours to make jfl
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I'm a low iq cell so it's going to take a while before I understand everything that's in this thread but good shit broski

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: homovirgin, thecel and Deleted member 25938
Mogi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and sibience
I'm a low iq cell so it's going to take a while before I understand everything that's in this thread but good shit broski
Thanks yakhi, hope you can provide some words

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22924
Subhumanese

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, rooman, Deleted member 22918 and 4 others
zangsaenick

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, sibience and Deleted member 25938
dnrd but I gave you a rep for the effort my nigga :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
zangsaenick
Ya, ih zangsaenick.

I realized I needed to add a translation of "is/am/are, do/did, and have/has/had," along with their negatives.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Ya, ih zangsaenick.

I realized I needed to add a translation of "is/am/are, do/did, and have/has/had," along with their negatives.
How old are you?

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 25938
@Ellipsis We’re gonna use this so much that it’s gonna slip out when we talk to normies JFL

• JFL
@Ellipsis We’re gonna use this so much that it’s gonna slip out when we talk to normies JFL
Welp, such is the slippery slope of life. Zangsaen.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 26410
I already talk about PSL irl w my blackpilled friends and nobody gets it from all the PSL terminology

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, thecel and Deleted member 25938
Based and high iq

• +1
  • Love it
@Nad @Orbeck of Vinheim @IwantToLooksMaxx @WishIwasChico @RetardSubhuman @Hero of the Imperium @sibience @cancercell @beatEMinGTA@PointOfNoReturn @badg96

Last edited:
Give all the elite names you want to and watch it still being called “incel language” by foids and normoids

• So Sad
Nigger

• JFL
Also .orgian is 2 letters off from Georgian so it's naturally the best choice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ReadBooksEveryday, Jigen and 1 other person
racism --> @anoright --> anorait (noun form of "racist" would be "anoraitir", adjective form would be "anoraitick")
based

• JFL
In the time I'm learning this shit I could be learning a programming language, jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: homovirgin, Psychophilly, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Wtf so many NY(C) cels. Me, @ReadBooksEveryday, @Zer0/∞ all live in NYC
Brutal I live upstate :feelswhy: not crazy far from NYC tho. I got friends that live there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Wtf so many NY(C) cels. Me, @ReadBooksEveryday, @Zer0/∞ all live in NYC
Listen kiddo, I better see you going to Cornell or Colombia

Don't fail. That's all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369