This girl in my calc class keeps looking at me. Rate her.

Psl wise she's good, like 6.5 maybe. But sexually she's not that attractive for some reason, looks too roastie like

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 1100
Wouldnt fuck

FSaMgY3l

This is subhuman level. Look at your face mixed cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Surprised how the mods are so quick to give me a warning for making a gay joke and yet a girl is having a looksmax account

@knajjd up your game man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HighTierNormie, Overjetcel299 and 2 others
Op if you are a girl can you rate me in PMs

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 3043
Psl wise she's good, like 6.5 maybe. But sexually she's not that attractive for some reason, looks too roastie like

tf is a roastie lmao. i swear its like learning a whole new language on here

tf is a roastie lmao. i swear its like learning a whole new language on here
A girl that's older than 20, so a girl that has had a lot of cocks inside her before

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
first off. send me nudes

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 39
Lefort 3 is the only that can save u

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Hello, my name is Boxy

• +1
Reactions: shimada
someone do a vomit tribute, shen needs attention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
icon_share_32.png
Share1 Comment

Best

Post is archived
CummyBot2000
Reposts pasta for mobile users

1y

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
This thread is going to be on IncelTears in a couple of hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, HighTierNormie and 1 other person
imagine her inbox rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HighTierNormie, MammothActuary and 7 others
icon_share_32.png
Share1 Comment

Best

Post is archived
CummyBot2000
Reposts pasta for mobile users

1y
COPE

Damn OP hit me up in DMs (not if you are a man btw)

This is me btw (ded srs)

Related image

PS: I only accept nudes

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Overjetcel299, IWantToMax and 3 others
lol so you want an 18 year old virgin. pedophile
Says the used up cum rag do you think that you can fuck 300 guys in your 20s a'd expect to be desired in your late 20s early 30s and get married to a high value chad ? Keep dreaming you cum bucket while i creampie fresh virgin 18/19 year olds no one wants your old ass thot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, fukmylyf, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Opera Snapshot 2019 11 08 121852 wwwinstagramcom

oops accidently took at pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Overjetcel299, Aesthetic and 3 others
<3

This is me btw (ded srs)

Related image

ps femoid in op he is a 6,5+ psl don't lose your chance !!!
@zkassis

Nvm i changed my GODDAMN mind after i saw those nudes

Your vagina should be INSIDE out not outside

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MammothActuary, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
why op ? why did you have outside stuff ?
@zkassis

finance chad ? you mean statumaxxed ?

sorry he asked me to fuck him in the ass and handed me a 12 inch strapon

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aesthetic, Titbot and Deleted member 3043
sorry he asked me to fuck him in the ass and handed me a 12 inch strapon
... i have no words.... what a society to live in
@dicklet4incher look they only want 12+ inch

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Last seen A moment ago · Engaged in conversation
"heeeyy, what would you rate me in this pic??"

"they said i'm average, do you think i'm good enough to get a girlfriend"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Overjetcel299, IWantToMax and 4 others
"heeeyy, what would you rate me in this pic??"

"they said i'm average, do you think i'm good enough to get a girlfriend"
Ngl I asked the same question except sadly its a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

This is me btw (ded srs)

Related image

Same

Chico
This is me

Opry
and this is me with my new hair

DED
fucking
SRS

Ngl I asked the same question except sadly its a guy

correct. im a guy. and women deserve to be treated with respect. you all need to get off this website and step out into the real world ffs :/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DOggo, Alt Number 3, HighTierNormie and 3 others