This girl in my calc class keeps looking at me. Rate her.

I usually don't like to advertise products, but I think you really need this one, OP:
GUEST b481c672 ce8d 4517 b49c cef810f33990

The hair in your anal region isn't supposed to function as a warm blanket for your not so very tight pussy, your pussy lips are. Apparently they are trying to flee from your fish box since they hang so low they almost function as a blanket for your belly button when you're laying down. So I recommend this one to keep them in place:
90239434 21207023

Thank me later.

And don't send me nudes ever again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Aesthetic, Pillarman and 4 others
I usually don't like to advertise products, but I think you really need this one, OP: View attachment 160889
The hair in your anal region isn't supposed to function as a warm blanket for your not so very tight pussy, your pussy lips are. Apparently they are trying to flee from your fish box since they hang so low they almost function as a blanket for your belly button when you're laying down. So I recommend this one to keep them in place:
View attachment 160895

Thank me later.

bro you deserve your virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
if they respect themselves obv they desserve it if not gtfo

why do u care whether or not women respect themselves. clearly u dont respect yourself since ur on this website. should women care about that?
I usually don't like to advertise products, but I think you really need this one, OP: View attachment 160889
View attachment 160895

Thank me later.

you forgot the dryer sheets! i like to shove them in my pussy to keep it smelling fresh throughout the day :)

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
clearly u dont respect yourself since ur on this w
did i missed an épisode ? where is the link between it ?

oh i'll treat them good but don't Ask me to have pure admiration on people who don't respect themselves

why do u care whether or not women respect themselves. clearly u dont respect yourself since ur on this website. should women care about that?

Daily reminder that you are on here too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Daily reminder that you are on here too
and so are you baby <3
did i missed an épisode ? where is the link between it ?

oh i'll treat them good but don't Ask me to have pure admiration on people who don't respect themselves

pls tell me how objectifying women makes u a respectable human being

"heeeyy, what would you rate me in this pic??"

"they said i'm average, do you think i'm good enough to get a girlfriend"

you forgot the dryer sheets! i like to shove them in my pussy to keep it smelling fresh throughout the day :)

@Lorsss please ban this thot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Lorsss and Titbot
would fuck the shit out of

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
this is why women won't be allowed. all that shits happeneing. its a shit show. OPS probably a fucking dude
this is why women won't be allowed. all that shits happeneing. its a shit show. OPS probably a fucking dude

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Aesthetic
and so are you baby <3

pls tell me how objectifying women makes u a respectable human being
What a pussy . Better to have men rate other men then girls jfl

• +1

u dont want those cunt women stepping into your safe space >:(

• Love it
This is exactly why i explained why we shouldn't have girls on this site.

We dont even really know if this person is a girl and look at this shitshow, people are literally dming this person as we speak for a chance that she might be a girl.

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, HighTierNormie, Dios and 7 others
why

We dont even really know if this person is a girl and look at this shitshow, people are literally dming this person as we speak for a chance that she might be a girl.

JFL

ive gotten one DM calm yo titS

c'mon man youre ruining the fun!
Shut your whore ass mouth

JFL
If the mods can see who's dming her i think they should be banned for cuckoldery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, HighTierNormie and godsmistake
Shut your whore ass mouth

If the mods can see who's dming her i think they should be banned for cuckoldery
Wouldnt be surprised if it isnt that jew dog of a londonville

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
u should just take this post down tbh, ur embarrassing her

Wouldnt be surprised if it isnt that jew dog of a londonville

it was from you actually. stop acting like you didnt message me LOL

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, FatJattMofo, shimada and 1 other person
i feel like the majority of ppl on here need to start engaging in bdsm. y all r so angry
Who dmed you ? @ him so everyone can see this cuck

it was from you actually. stop acting like you didnt message me LOL
Keep coping only one dming me was you sending me a nude, lets not play games here you to much-filled ham bread of a goyim

Stories from the goyim shekelshack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, IWantToMax, FatJattMofo and 2 others
Before you get banned we need you to settle salludons SMV

Very important ty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot

JFL
"yo send nudes yea "

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and FatJattMofo
erectus
Keep coping only one dming me was you sending me a nude, lets not play games here you to much-filled ham bread of a goyim

View attachment 160913
jfl goyim shekelshack

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 160913
jfl goyim shekelshack

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
3E968338 1F7B 483F BFAD 4DC4682EEBE8

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Aesthetic and Titbot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, HighTierNormie and Deleted member 3043
If she was interested in you shed make it obvious, stop coping.