This guy is dating my girl at the same time than me, how i can get the girl?

She cancelled the date because she doesnt want to get out

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, everythingisacope and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, CristianT, Michael Myers and 2 others
you are still addicted to xanax and giving it to girls? It's poison if you take it for pleasure

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you are a moron :rage:

Pietomface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14160
She know him 1 month ago, they talked on fb and went to a date, until 3 date she went to his house but they dont do nothing (shes virgin)

i knowed her 1 week ago and our first date was yesterday, today we will meet again
What is this shit tier English? Type properly.

Also girls that say they're virgins while dating 2 guys are lying whores. She's neither a virgin nor worth dating, use your "NT" skills to fuck her lol hurry up with this shit, don't waste too much time on one girl.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and aBetterMii
What happened to your 14 year old wife? Did you break up?

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
you are still addicted to xanax and giving it to girls? It's poison if you take it for pleasure

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you are a moron :rage:

View attachment 1443603
His posts are funny but I think he's a poser, xans just make you pass out for 12 hours, bennys are the worst drug ever and can stop your heart

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
What is this shit tier English? Type properly.

Also girls that say they're virgins while dating 2 guys are lying whores. She's neither a virgin nor worth dating, use your "NT" skills to fuck her lol hurry up with this shit, don't waste too much time on one girl.
I swear shesvirgim

@Preston @Anstrum95 Cholo-nordic pheno

• JFL
Just go and talk to the guy: "Hey, this girl is mine, pendejo, you stay away from her or I'm gonna get loco on your ass!".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 4757
Just go and talk to the guy: "Hey, this girl is mine, pendejo, you stay away from her or I'm gonna get loco on your ass!".
Jfl

Niggas want to turn a fairly innocent foid into a whore lol

I honestly hope she end up not taking drugs tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and aBetterMii
Bump

• +1
She know him 1 month ago, they talked on fb and went to a date, until 3 date she went to his house but they dont do nothing (shes virgin)

i knowed her 1 week ago and our first date was yesterday, today we will meet again

she said in the first date with him she didnt talked because is shy, but with me she talked and laughed, she said i speak more than him so im more nt
I have more money, more friends, more cars and bikes, im more nt and charismatic but i dont know if i looksmog him

shes very shy, how i can seduce her and get her before him? She said she doesnt trust him because he invited her to sleep and fuck on his house

Today we gonna take xanax with her, she never took drugs

this is the guyView attachment 1442918
Dude, toss her to the curb. She's only pretending to be shy and playing with the two of you.

But how i can get her in love
Why would you want a girl who's messing around with another dude at the same time? You won't make her fall in love with you.

Why would you want a girl who's messing around with another dude at the same time? You won't make her fall in love with you.
Because im in love with her :feelswah::feelswhy: give me advice

ëye area mogs you + 90% of us subhumans here. Pheno mogger also, at the timsamee i can tell something is slightly off despite him being gl, pretty much proves muh "NT" "Social skills" won't do anything except for a cucked ltr with a used up whore.

yes drug her down and have sex with her, in your 3rd world shithole that shit will reward you instead.

ëye area mogs you + 90% of us subhumans here. Pheno mogger also, at the timsamee i can tell something is slightly off despite him being gl, pretty much proves muh "NT" "Social skills" won't do anything except for a cucked ltr with a used up whore.
But i face mog him? hes my same height

But i face mog him? hes my same height
you do indeed PSL mog him hard and prob will age much better him, his collagen is trash for his age. But he pheno mogs you, + i guess there is an high demand for light coloring in your place(u mentioned u lived in an mixed Argentinian place so i guess they will want more northern EU features????) You should be able to cuck her before she gets to him.

Because im in love with her :feelswah::feelswhy: give me advice
Get out of love with her. You cannot win this one. You're too inexperienced to know that little miss "shy" is a wh*re.

You really believe she doesn't trust the other guy because he wants to f*ck her? Girls aren't that stupid. Walk away. She is a liar. And trust me, she knows that you're in love with her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4757