This guy is dating my girl at the same time than me, how i can get the girl?

you do indeed PSL mog him hard and prob will age much better him, his collagen is trash for his age. But he pheno mogs you, + i guess there is an high demand for light coloring in your place(u mentioned u lived in an mixed Argentinian place so i guess they will want more northern EU features????) You should be able to cuck her before she gets to him.
Yeah he looks old and droopy, what advice do you give me?

Get out of love with her. You cannot win this one. You're too inexperienced to know that little miss "shy" is a wh*re.

You really believe she doesn't trust the other guy because he wants to f*ck her? Girls aren't that stupid. Walk away. She is a liar. And trust me, she knows that you're in love with her.
Why i cant win? Atleast i will try, give me advice, i have a date with her tomorrow

Get out of love with her. You cannot win this one. You're too inexperienced to know that little miss "shy" is a wh*re.

You really believe she doesn't trust the other guy because he wants to f*ck her? Girls aren't that stupid. Walk away. She is a liar. And trust me, she knows that you're in love with her.

Yeah he looks old and droopy, what advice do you give me?
honestly there is nothing to do bro besides agepill letting it do it's job, stay healthy and avoid to much sun and narcotics/alcohol and you will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
honestly there is nothing to do bro besides agepill letting it do it's job, stay healthy and avoid to much sun and narcotics/alcohol and you will be fine.
Wow but with personality what can i do?

look this guy, you PSL mog him plus he is angle frauding, he still rapes 96% of this forum with only his pheno. There is no personality or drugs for pheno.

look this guy, you PSL mog him plus he is angle frauding, he still rapes 96% of this forum with only his pheno. There is no personality or drugs for pheno.
But my pheno is the same as tyson ballou

bro she's a whore, she'll cheat on you, don't be dumb
get her obsessed with you by fucking her and never showing too much emotions so she will constantly seek out to get validation from you that you are denying her, but please don't fall with her
This isnt rocket science, whats even more funny he thinking she is virgin. She went to hes house, and im sure it wasnt to study. Don't take this girl seriously and just casual fuck her if you can and use protection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This isnt rocket science, whats even more funny he thinking she is virgin. She went to hes house, and im sure it wasnt to study. Don't take this girl seriously and just casual fuck her if you can and use protection.
She said everything with details, they didnt fucked

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
DEA5F0C8 B3C1 4CF9 B3F2 C07ACAE44209

0783CA1E F0A8 4262 B70D B53A8A1C990F
A7BAD124 7477 457E A362 061D926859AE
A5DC298E DA6D 4094 B605 30FDEBF7F614

u mog him to death and back
But JBW…

I think it’s equal the white guys taller and white whislt OP is short but better looking but ethnic in South America

What is this shit tier English? Type properly.

Also girls that say they're virgins while dating 2 guys are lying whores. She's neither a virgin nor worth dating, use your "NT" skills to fuck her lol hurry up with this shit, don't waste too much time on one girl.
hes from argentinia

Sounds like a whore to me. Beat the other guy, hatefuck her one last time and leave her.

She know him 1 month ago, they talked on fb and went to a date, until 3 date she went to his house but they dont do nothing (shes virgin)

i knowed her 1 week ago and our first date was yesterday, today we will meet again

she said in the first date with him she didnt talked because is shy, but with me she talked and laughed, she said i speak more than him so im more nt
I have more money, more friends, more cars and bikes, im more nt and charismatic but i dont know if i looksmog him

shes very shy, how i can seduce her and get her before him? She said she doesnt trust him because he invited her to sleep and fuck on his house

Today we gonna take xanax with her, she never took drugs

this is the guyView attachment 1442918
This guy is borderline incel. He must have money or fame or something.

getting mogged by a LTN jfl at the state of you man