This IG stuff is NOT working out for me

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This last month I started working back at the night club I was at two years ago as a way to force myself into the real world and work on socializing. Its been cool, but this thread is about how my IG experience has been going. And it's bad. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.

There have been plenty of times I get approached when working at this club by women showing extreme interest, I chat with them exchange Instagrams and then on IG they either ghost me after one message after following me or it fizzles out fast and nothing comes from it. My conclusion is that cause I have no group photos with friends or comments and little likes girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.) So basically NOT having an IG is better than having a shit one/non NT one.

When Dming girls on insta I get responses like this:

34rtfg

And girls think I am fake who I Dm or think my account is spam since I am "too good looking to have such few followers/not be famous"

I've had a girl tell me that after I met her IRL and she showed my insta to her friends, and they didnt believe her that she had met me. Basically giving my shitty non social instagram to girls is HURTING me. I was better off not having one at this point. By not having IG girls assumed I was more social than I am. Basically to guys here if you have a shitty IG it's best to not have it.

Question I have to you guys:

I am thinking of deleting a lot of the selfies and putting up a few candid/group photos that I do have. The question is, is it suspect to not allow likes/comments. because I am thinking of doing that and just having a mix of selfies and a few group photos, but I still won't have many likes so is it best to just hide them?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Ken, Mrinfinityx and 66 others
We missed you :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Aqua, StephIsCold and 15 others
I guess you could buy likes/followers?

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Mewton, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
He is alive!:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, StephIsCold and 25 others
This last month I started working back at the night club I was at two years ago as a way to force myself into the real world and work on socializing. Its been cool, but this thread is about how my IG experience has been going. And it's bad. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.

There have been plenty of times I get approached when working at this club by women showing extreme interest, I chat with them exchange Instagrams and then on IG they either ghost me after one message after following me or it fizzles out fast and nothing comes from it. My conclusion is that cause I have no group photos with friends or comments and little likes girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.) So basically NOT having an IG is better than having a shit one/non NT one.

View attachment 1459598

And girls think I am fake who I Dm or think my account is spam since I am "too good looking to have such few followers/not be famous"

I've had a girl tell me that after I met her IRL and she showed my insta to her friends, and they didnt believe her that she had met me. Basically giving my shitty non social instagram to girls is HURTING me. I was better off not having one at this point. By not having IG girls assumed I was more social than I am. Basically to guys here if you have a shitty IG it's best to not have it.

I am thinking of deleting a lot of the selfies and putting up a few candid/group photos that I do have. The question is, is it suspect to not allow likes/comments. because I am thinking of doing that and just having a mix of selfies and a few group photos, but I still won't have many likes so is it best to just hide them?

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Mewton, Hades and 21 others
"a model guy with 10 likes nah i'm good" :feelswhy:
over for models guys, it's medium ugly only

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken, Anchor_Ship, Mewton and 21 others
044B5214 0662 45A4 8BA3 9FA68C519D6C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Over, Deleted member and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, subhuman incel and 6 others

View attachment 1459598

THE LEGEND IS BACK IN ALL HIS GLORY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Anchor_Ship, Mewton and 16 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Over, Deleted member 16453 and 18 others
Inb4 the spam of shitposts and memes itt quickly to farm reacts, im unto you niggas:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mewton, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
We missed you :feelsgood:
Thanks

I have been in a really good place starting this job again, made a lot of friends, getting invited out to college parties and stuff kinda putting this forum on the backburner. I really have ascended to the highest point I've ever been at in my life overall. I get tons of compliments and guys and girls wanting to be friends and saying I look like a model. It really has been a good month overall for me

But this IG stuff is definitely a weak area and I think my life/personality/lone wolf type just isn't suited for it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Karstossos, Preoximerianas and 38 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Mewton, mulattomaxxer and 18 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Over, Hades and 31 others
You should farm followers by linking your IG into your Tinder bio @Amnesia, if you aren’t already doing that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Ken, coping ethnic and 16 others
dn care + dn ask but good to have u back tho:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984

View attachment 1459598

You need to post really high quality photos and videos for IG following and use hashtags, collabs and shit ; good looks doesn't necessarily mean you'd make it big on IG

Look up some fashion guys shit, have a theme , all that kinda stuff . And post consistently

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mewton, Deleted member 15556 and 7 others
Thanks

I have been in a really good place starting this job again, made a lot of friends, getting invited out to college parties and stuff kinda putting this forum on the backburner. I really have ascended to the highest point I've ever been at in my life overall. I get tons of compliments and guys and girls wanting to be friends and saying I look like a model. It really has been a good month overall for me

But this IG stuff is definitely a weak area and I think my life/personality/lone wolf type just isn't suited for it
Cope, looks don't matter.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 14905
Holy shit youre back. Missed you man merry xmas

Sketch 1640480413592

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Edgar, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, sorrowfulsad, subhuman incel and 13 others
We thought you died in a car crash, bro. Glad to see you’re fine.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16530, rydofx and 1 other person
Damn the blackpill is real. Users be jumping on this thread so fast like Johnny Depp himself made a thread. Niggas here flock to you like flies to shit just because you’re a Chad. No different than foids. Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, marin, Over and 35 others
We also thought you were being paid to post by our ex-admin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
Thanks

Good shit bro. I was convinced you roped :lul::lul: turns out its the opposite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16501 and Amnesia
NTgame and confidence bro :p

@Giourdani @looksmaxxer234

Medium Ugly pill too
10 likes lol. This is what happens when you make a ig without knowing people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Edgar, Deleted member 15556 and 12 others
. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies,

This reads like a Patrick Bateman monologue. I'm sure you come across as a perfectly stable and normal individual around women...
PzPq6Pbn5RqgrWunhEx6rg 1200 80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Karstossos, AsGoodAsItGets and 12 others
This reads like a Patrick Bateman monologue. I'm sure you come across as a perfectly stable and normal individual around women...
View attachment 1459624
10 likes lol. This is what happens when you make a ig without knowing people.
So to my question I posed in the OP:

Is it suspect to turn off likes on your photos? What if I had a few group photos and selfies and just had all comments and likes off? is that better than having few likes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, sly shinkai, thereallegend and 2 others

Is it suspect to turn off likes on your photos? What if I had a few group photos and selfies and just had all comments and likes off?
Absolutely dont turn off the likes. It makes you look either insecure or like you dont have friends. Just pay for followers and likes or smth

• +1
Reactions: Ken, coping ethnic, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
Stop being a whiny bitch and get your followers/status up. You can easily start a tiktok posting just selfies and get your followers up to 10k+ in under a month.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Chadethnic101, Aqua and 7 others
Is it suspect to turn off likes on your photos? What if I had a few group photos and selfies and just had all comments and likes off? is that better than having few likes?
Nah it’s normal to turn off your likes, everyone does it. They can still scroll through the likes tho, but it mogs having your double digit like count-displayed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 5 others
made a lot of friends, getting invited out to college parties. I really have ascended to the highest point I've ever been at in my life overall. I get tons of compliments and guys and girls wanting to be friends and saying I look like a model. It really has been a good month overall for me
This is why we looksmax boys.

Looks>everything

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Aqua, abeilletoimême and 12 others

Just have a healthy variety of pics showcasing NT activities like bowling, hitting a pr at the gym and sitting with friends at some social event lol

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chadethnic101, Aqua and 4 others
This is why we looksmax boys.

Looks>everything
kinda

but if looks are everything I wouldnt get ghosted by women who literally approach me telling me I look like a model then when they see my IG they ghost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, subhuman incel, sly shinkai and 2 others
Just have a healthy variety of pics showcasing NT activities like bowling, hitting a pr at the gym and sitting with friends at some social event lol
i dont do or have any of those things tho so I can't lol that's why I think its best I just not have IG

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GymcelDoomer
Don't post a bunch of pictures in a row, you have to grow your IG organically, post a picture every 2 weeks or something. It's better to have 1 pic that has a lot of likes than 20 pics that have 10~20 likes as you said.

You can also delete all of your pics and start getting the IG of people you meet irl and have them follow back, once you get like 100 this way you post a pic. Since you have met those people before they're more willing to like the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Ken and Deleted member 15556
Just follow 100 girls a day for 6 months and then unfollow everyone, maybe half will notice and you’ll have good ratio

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aqua, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Don't post a bunch of pictures in a row, you have to grow your IG organically, post a picture every 2 weeks or something. It's better to have 1 pic that has a lot of likes than 20 pics that have 10~20 likes as you said.

You can also delete all of your pics and start getting the IG of people you meet irl and have them follow back, once you get like 100 this way you post a pic. Since you have met those people before they're more willing to like the picture.
Also helps to have friends/a social life. If it's just you and you aren't tagging anyone, you'll look like a catfish JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15556, Aqua and 6 others
Thanks

Since you're getting social IRL just delete all of your pics and say it's a new IG account and that you deleted your old one, then you start posting pics like I said.

Just follow 100 girls a day for 6 months and then unfollow everyone, maybe half will notice and you’ll have good ratio
I've been doing that to get followers. But they still don't all like me photos. Even my brother told me my account would look sus to ppl cause it's just pics of a GL dude with little or no comments on the pics.

Also helps to have friends/a social life. If it's just you and you aren't tagging anyone, you'll look like a catfish JFL.

yeah I am sure that's true. But since I have none this will never happen therefore I think it's best to not have IG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Nigga we thought you were dead. There were conspiracy theories spread about you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
i dont do or have any of those things tho so I can't lol that's why I think its best I just not have IG

in that case I'd post pics of nature, urban scenes etc mixed in with some selfies, preferably taken outside while engaging in some kind of physical activity e.g jogging on a scenic bridge with the backdrop of the sun rising captioned "Morning jog"

Paint yourself as a down to earth introvert who's into photography hence the nature/urban pics. This gives your personality a story, something women can deduce and make a profile judgement as oppose to taking a bunch of selfies in your apartment like a non NT autist, women can't deduce anything from that aside from "this person is lonely and sus"

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel and Deleted member 12234
I've been doing that to get followers. But they still don't all like me photos. Even my brother told me my account would look sus to ppl cause it's just pics of a GL dude with little or no comments on the pics.

yeah I am sure that's true. But since I have none this will never happen therefore I think it's best to not have IG
If your ig is just a bunch of mirror selfie’s it’s gonna look weird/fake

Post pics with your brother and sister

out at the bar where you work

Weekend activities

pets

no one posts selfies on ig except creeps and girls

• +1
Reactions: Ken, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 6 others
Man, people really have no awareness about those things in this forum. Having a good IG isn't really about having high production nt pictures and videos, the most important thing is to have a good amount of people (less than you might think) you had an interaction irl following you and also people that have followers in common, mirror pics aren't bad unless it's the only thing that you post.

If your ig is just a bunch of mirror selfie’s it’s gonna look weird/fake

Post pics with your brother and sister

out at the bar where you work

Weekend activities

pets

no one posts selfies on ig except creeps and girls
:feelsuhh: selfies are the most common type of pic on ig, it's also common to see girls with good IGs that only post selfies/mirrorpics/bikinipics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

View attachment 1459598

your plan to appear nt will outperform autist selfies for sure

still not ideal

women use insta as a way to filter out dudes like us for exactly the reasons youre talking about: outsider introverts with no friends who have masculine world view and spend all day talking to schizos online

nothing puts a woman off more than knowing youre not an npc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Ken, bobt and 9 others
Also since you’re a bartender put that in your bio with your bars ig

and then have pics of you there

basically proof that you’re real

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 15984
Another option I think is to just have one picture, the best one I have with the most likes and that's it as my only post. I've seen girls who do this, just to have a presence or way to talk to others on IG. They just have one picture

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Ken, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Also since you’re a bartender put that in your bio with your bars ig

and then have pics of you there

basically proof that you’re real
not a bartender just work at a night club serving drinks, getting ubers for people who need it, walk around help out etc

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, subhuman incel and Central Cee
Dude just buy likes, followers, and comments.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
your plan to appear nt will outperform autist selfies for sure

still not ideal

women use insta as a way to filter out dudes like us for exactly the reasons youre talking about: outsider introverts with no friends who have masculine world view and spend all day talking to schizos online

nothing puts a woman off more than knowing youre not an npc
yeah exactly. I can fraud a LOT of things and I do but this is something that's becoming too difficult for me to fake and it's becoming detrimental now. All the girls I have fucked this last month that I pulled from this club never have seen my IG lol. I think that's telling

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, subhuman incel, Chadeep and 2 others