This IG stuff is NOT working out for me

not a bartender just work at a night club serving drinks, getting ubers for people who need it, walk around help out etc
Ok

you could still say you work there I guess

honestly I would just find guys igs with 10kish followers and good ratio and copy the way they post/types of pics and then continue farming followers

also linking tinder is a good idea

good luck

you need to get more followers

there are many good threads on here on how to do that

Just wait till you can do some stuff with people and take some pics then
and maybe a selfie here and there.
So they can see you have a life .

Look! New emnesie thread!
4C22887E FBDD 49AD 9CB4 EAEB0A5E0CEB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Aqua, Danish_Retard and 17 others
Another option I think is to just have one picture, the best one I have with the most likes and that's it as my only post. I've seen girls who do this, just to have a presence or way to talk to others on IG. They just have one picture
Just have one selfie

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Amnesia
This last month I started working back at the night club I was at two years ago as a way to force myself into the real world and work on socializing. Its been cool, but this thread is about how my IG experience has been going. And it's bad. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.

There have been plenty of times I get approached when working at this club by women showing extreme interest, I chat with them exchange Instagrams and then on IG they either ghost me after one message after following me or it fizzles out fast and nothing comes from it. My conclusion is that cause I have no group photos with friends or comments and little likes girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.) So basically NOT having an IG is better than having a shit one/non NT one.

When Dming girls on insta I get responses like this:

View attachment 1459598

And girls think I am fake who I Dm or think my account is spam since I am "too good looking to have such few followers/not be famous"

I've had a girl tell me that after I met her IRL and she showed my insta to her friends, and they didnt believe her that she had met me. Basically giving my shitty non social instagram to girls is HURTING me. I was better off not having one at this point. By not having IG girls assumed I was more social than I am. Basically to guys here if you have a shitty IG it's best to not have it.

Question I have to you guys:

I am thinking of deleting a lot of the selfies and putting up a few candid/group photos that I do have. The question is, is it suspect to not allow likes/comments. because I am thinking of doing that and just having a mix of selfies and a few group photos, but I still won't have many likes so is it best to just hide them?
that's why u grab snaps for bitches u wanna fuck and give ig to the ones u don't

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Aqua, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
This last month I started working back at the night club I was at two years ago as a way to force myself into the real world and work on socializing. Its been cool, but this thread is about how my IG experience has been going. And it's bad. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.

There have been plenty of times I get approached when working at this club by women showing extreme interest, I chat with them exchange Instagrams and then on IG they either ghost me after one message after following me or it fizzles out fast and nothing comes from it. My conclusion is that cause I have no group photos with friends or comments and little likes girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.) So basically NOT having an IG is better than having a shit one/non NT one.

View attachment 1459598

And girls think I am fake who I Dm or think my account is spam since I am "too good looking to have such few followers/not be famous"

I've had a girl tell me that after I met her IRL and she showed my insta to her friends, and they didnt believe her that she had met me. Basically giving my shitty non social instagram to girls is HURTING me. I was better off not having one at this point. By not having IG girls assumed I was more social than I am. Basically to guys here if you have a shitty IG it's best to not have it.

I am thinking of deleting a lot of the selfies and putting up a few candid/group photos that I do have. The question is, is it suspect to not allow likes/comments. because I am thinking of doing that and just having a mix of selfies and a few group photos, but I still won't have many likes so is it best to just hide them?
Just post your IG public here. You would immediately get tons of followers. Ya know. We Help a brother out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, wew.lad, Chadethnic101 and 18 others
yeah exactly. I can fraud a LOT of things and I do but this is something that's becoming too difficult for me to fake and it's becoming detrimental now. All the girls I have fucked this last month that I pulled from this club never have seen my IG lol. I think that's telling
its very hard to fake being nt normie npc without completely changing your entire life to be exactly like the life of actual nt normie npcs

this is why people like us are so maladaptive in contemporary times and why most men are so reluctant to give up bluepill

the only way out without begoming fake version of yourself is to find a way to maket your alternative lifestyle and worldview in such a way that normal people see it as exotic and exciting but that involves commodifying yourself in a way that most non nt people who arent either psychpathic or insanely extroverted an chaarismatic cannot do

theres really no way out so long as women are empwered as sexual selectors

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Danish_Retard, bwrauycnee and 3 others
Post your insta bro i will like all your pictures
For Instagram you just need to post every 2 weeks or so an nt high quality picture, no need to be actually nt btw since you can fraud and do a photoshoot with multiple fits in different places and they can last u like 3 months or so.
Here is some inspo for you idk if it will fit your taste tho :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Elvisandreaa, .👽. and 1 other person
I thought about making an insta with a good avi and zero posts tbh. see a bunch of people doing that. I feel like people generally don't really post a lot of actual content on there anymore anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel, eyebagcel and 1 other person
Oh yh, remove all ur posts, and leave one good one (taken by someone else) and run up the likes. Or remove everything and put all ur shit on highlights

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 8 others
Fuark u returned. ^that was the memorial thread I’d made for you

• JFL
Reactions: wew.lad and rydofx
Make sure to have a bunch of highlight stories that don’t look fake on your profile, that should help.

I guess you could buy likes/followers?
Buying could easily be detected by IG savvy women when they go through who liked your post or follows you. Bots are very easy to identify

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15099
Buying could easily be detected by IG savvy women when they go through who liked your post or follows you. Bots are very easy to identify
He needs what? 400 more followers and there's your nice round number. That's still a mostly real following he'd have. He can go 50-50 on likes and that'd be a nice start. Or he could go further and lay low with girls till he's putting up acceptable organic numbers.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
kinda

but if looks are everything I wouldnt get ghosted by women who literally approach me telling me I look like a model then when they see my IG they ghost
Location is almost as important as looks.

In Colombia or Thailand, you wouldn't have to put up with this nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel
how much did @Alexanderr pay you for this post bro?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and rydofx
how much did @Alexanderr paid you for this post bro?
In pms he said he was paid extra so he wouldn't leave the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and rydofx
if you rot enough on insta following & liking other peoples shit you can get those numbers up to 100 likes in a couple months easy. Get your brother to take your photos or something make it clean. Selfies are the bottom of the barrel. & yeah quality over quantity. 1-2 posts is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 1 other person
if you rot enough on insta following & liking other peoples shit you can get those numbers up to 100 likes in a couple months easy. Get your brother to take your photos or something make it clean. Selfies are the bottom of the barrel. & yeah quality over qualitity. 1-2 posts is enough.
so 1-2 Photos on your whole account are enough? how would that work? looks weird no?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lux
so 1-2 Photos on your whole account are enough? how would that work? looks weird no?
yeah ik a lot of guys that rock it. Key is to look like you don't try. Gradually over the years you have a lot of likes & comments that trickle into those few posts as well so they get pretty inflated.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
yeah ik a lot of guys that rock it. Key is to look like you don't try. Gradually over the years you have a lot of likes & comments that trickle into those few posts as well so they get pretty inflated.
what amount of likes on a pic and followers are good if you start new in the first month?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lux
what amount of likes on a pic and followers are good if you start new in the first month?
always aim over 100 but with a sensible follower ratio & if it matches your personal background I'd say 60-70 is also okay based on the type of pic. Everybody has their own opinion though & it's relative to how good their own social media is.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .👽.
Another option I think is to just have one picture, the best one I have with the most likes and that's it as my only post. I've seen girls who do this, just to have a presence or way to talk to others on IG. They just have one picture
this is by far the best idea

• +1
Reactions: Ken
always aim over 100 but with a sensible follower ratio & if it matches your personal background I'd say 60-70 is also okay based on the type of pic. Everybody has their own opinion though & it's relative to how good their own social media is.
fuck no way i can get 100 likes on a pic. even amnesia only gets 20. who likes your pic tho your friends or what.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Lux
Youre alive!
AGKGmagx 700w 0

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15338
fuck no way i can get 100 likes on a pic. even amnesia only gets 20. who likes your pic tho your friends or what.
I try to follow everyone that's ever been in the same school year. rack that up middle school through college + all the other acquaintances & people you network out with on the app (friends friends) & that's a lot of people. Most people do it. Even ugly comp sci kids are getting 100-200 likes easy. I guess city-dwelling zoomers have different benchmarks.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and .👽.
So how many people did you get with serge and what was your commission per suicide from here? @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15099
kinda

but if looks are everything I wouldnt get ghosted by women who literally approach me telling me I look like a model then when they see my IG they ghost
i mean youre just an anomaly to them (be it personality, mannerisms, social media, anything really), one to be avoided because you deviate from the norm of other men in your attractiveness range

• +1
also, you need to unfollow everyone lol. only follow ones you actually wanna follow because having a weak follow/follower ratio looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Ken and subhuman incel
I thought about making an insta with a good avi and zero posts tbh. see a bunch of people doing that. I feel like people generally don't really post a lot of actual content on there anymore anyway.

The people who do that are mostly women,and they already had a lot of followers/simps to begin with,so they just archive
all of their posts to seem mysterious and edgy/different like "look at me I have 10k followers with no posts 💅ppl are gonna
be even more intrigued by me teeheee 💋"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Kmscurry and Amnesia
It has always been my understanding that non famous people have to seed their instagrams with fake subs and likes to gain traction.

• Woah
Reactions: Amnesia
So many girls nowadays asking for insta - i just say its deleted. Cba to deal with this type of shit and snap is enough-ish along with a social circle to get by.

I might start making music and botting followers at the start with no posts and then once enough organic following is in, post 1 pic and inflate it. Its so much work though I cant believe we have to do this. Fuck instagram...

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
just post on tiktok instant 100k views and link insta?

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
I have over 300 likes on my posts even when I have only something above 700 followers, but I don't upload selfies, only photos taken by someone else, but that means I upload like 2 photos a year tbh

• +1
I really liked the idea of him being murdered ngl
By a tinder tranny on top of it.

Imagine spending your life going through IG likes hopping from profile to profile all day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
Imagine spending your life going through IG likes hopping from profile to profile all day.
Well, women do it and it’s no less useless than reading shit posts on this forum all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
Just fraud the same way you already fraud your whole persona

Get fake followers, likes, you could even pay random people to take group pictures with you just for your IG

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Well, women do it and it’s no less useless than reading shit posts on this forum all day.
You get at least some human interaction when shitpost replying.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

View attachment 1459598

Buy followers, turn off like count for pics. Worked for me

I am definitely just going to deactivate my IG. I just go blocked by another girl who was enthusiastically into me when I met her IRL traded IG's and she made an excuse that she got covid and that's why she cant hang anymore, then a few hours later blocked on IG

lol if u have a shitty IG its TOTALLY over for u

I am going to hope my 100K snap account is enough social media for me to appear normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
lol if u have a shitty IG its TOTALLY over for u

I am going to hope my 100K snap account is enough social media for me to appear normal
Need to go to that store
Nt