This IG stuff is NOT working out for me

„i dont give a fuck about being NT. I dont care if it failos me and if girls/male friends dont like me because of it. you want to know why? BECAUSE I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME!!! i do my own shit, im a lone wolf, outworking everyone, while others are partying amd having fun. while others are laughing and making fun of me, im working hard. and one day they will realize see how much above I am over them and they will have nothing to talk smack about. torture your enemies with success. dont wish to be liked or loved by anyone on this world, otherwise you will create fake personalities just to satisfy others.“ (David goggins mindset)

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
use tiktok make thirst traps and link your IG for followers

u don’t need many pictures on IG just fraud 2 or 3 NT pictures

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
I thought about making an insta with a good avi and zero posts tbh. see a bunch of people doing that. I feel like people generally don't really post a lot of actual content on there anymore anyway.
yea IG is dying but its still good to have one with lots of followers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ifyouwannabemylover
Is instagram really crucial tho? I doubt girls will reject you just bc of having like 50 followers lol

• +1
I am definitely just going to deactivate my IG. I just go blocked by another girl who was enthusiastically into me when I met her IRL traded IG's and she made an excuse that she got covid and that's why she cant hang anymore, then a few hours later blocked on IG

lol if u have a shitty IG its TOTALLY over for u

I am going to hope my 100K snap account is enough social media for me to appear normal
Also if you’re larping as 23 or 24, asking for a girls snap could be seen as an “ick” I’ve seen it mentioned a few times now tbh. If you meet someone irl, you’re best off keeping it to iMessage

• +1
Is instagram really crucial tho? I doubt girls will reject you just bc of having like 50 followers lol
It’s literally happening over and over I have like 600 followers but only like 15 likes in my pics and little or no comments. Girls really into my irl but then they ghost after seeing my ig

i would have had better success with these girls if I had just said I didn’t have an ig and traded phone numbers instead

and these r women who approached ME first and basically told me I must be a model so they were definitely interested in the beginning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14793, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
It’s literally happening over and over I have like 600 followers but only like 15 likes in my pics and little or no comments. Girls really into my irl but then they ghost after seeing my ig

i would have had better success with these girls if I had just said I didn’t have an ig and traded phone numbers instead

and these r women who approached ME first and basically told me I must be a model so they were definitely interested in the beginning
I have 100 followers, its over

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
"a model guy with 10 likes nah i'm good" :feelswhy:
over for models guys, it's medium ugly only
The medium ugly (hot) in question :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
fuark, same thing happened to me working as a bouncer once
A girl approached me and when she asked for my insta she said she seen me on tinder before and didn't like all the shirtless pics
I had 3k followers and 200-300 likes on my old pics but the lack of NT was still a failo
I sent like 20 pics to archive in recent months

If you tell me your insta name I'd be willing to comment on your pics if you deem me above the looks threshold to larp as your friend jfl
And I can like the pics from several catfish accounts I'm running

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wew.lad, Traxanas, Aqua and 2 others
yea, me attempting to be NT and "normal" is definitely cringe. It's best I stick to accepting I am fucking autistic as hell and leave it be.

• +1
- have more followers than followings (at least 200 difference)
- 2-3 nt photos with good amount of likes and comments is enough
- improve your Highlights stories game, and stories in general, if you DM a girl and a good story is on air, it increases the chances for good things.
- replay / like the comments on your posts
- make sure your username is either: firstname.lastname / firstname_lastname
- have a good nt bio
- and good nt captions on photos

how many views u have on ur story? u can also upload ur photos to ur story to get ppls attention and likes, many do that
maintain the things i mentioned above while getting more *real* followers and youre good.
@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel and Amnesia
- have more followers than followings (at least 200 difference)
- 2-3 nt photos with good amount of likes and comments is enough
- improve your Highlights stories game, and stories in general, if you DM a girl and a good story is on air, it increases the chances for good things.
- replay / like the comments on your posts
- make sure your username is either: firstname.lastname / firstname_lastname
- have a good nt bio
- and good nt captions on photos

how many views u have on ur story? u can also upload ur photos to ur story to get ppls attention and likes, many do that
maintain the things i mentioned above while getting more *real* followers and youre good.
@Amnesia
yeah good advice I just don't have the will to do any of that. Way too much work too many pics I would need to actually go out to places with groups of ppl to take pics and shit. But this is good advice to anyone else viewing this thread and wants a good IG

• +1
Reactions: williamper, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
yea, me attempting to be NT and "normal" is definitely cringe. It's best I stick to accepting I am fucking autistic as hell and leave it be.
That was not the cringe

• +1
I am definitely just going to deactivate my IG. I just go blocked by another girl who was enthusiastically into me when I met her IRL traded IG's and she made an excuse that she got covid and that's why she cant hang anymore, then a few hours later blocked on IG

lol if u have a shitty IG its TOTALLY over for u

I am going to hope my 100K snap account is enough social media for me to appear normal
Dude create a tiktok and post thirst traps there - you can farm IG followers and likes from tiktok

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Enfant terrible

I'm scratching tf outta my head reading this shit.....I wish there was a way I could see your IG profile tbh ,in order to make an
assessment,cuz my IG is dry af,yet this shit has never happened to me b4

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Mik
I'm scratching tf outta my head reading this shit.....I wish there was a way I could see your IG profile tbh ,in order to make an
assessment,cuz my IG is dry af,yet this shit has never happened to me b4
Same, need to see the females he follows too:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Yliaster
Thanks

I have been in a really good place starting this job again, made a lot of friends, getting invited out to college parties and stuff kinda putting this forum on the backburner. I really have ascended to the highest point I've ever been at in my life overall. I get tons of compliments and guys and girls wanting to be friends and saying I look like a model. It really has been a good month overall for me

But this IG stuff is definitely a weak area and I think my life/personality/lone wolf type just isn't suited for it
I guess it'll take some time for you to build a proper social circle and everything. Once you have a couple of thousand followers with NT group pictures of you travelling etc then foids will find you believable. Keep your time on this forum to a bare minimum. Only come here for advice from NT users. After a year of constant socializing etc, you should be socially fluent enough that it doesn't failo you much anymore.

You have every single thing I wish I had btw. Thing is most of your problems regarding your social/dating life are fixable with effort. I, on the other hand, am seriously handicapped by my looks and ethnicity. Count your blessings.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Traxanas and subhuman incel
yeah good advice I just don't have the will to do any of that. Way too much work too many pics I would need to actually go out to places with groups of ppl to take pics and shit. But this is good advice to anyone else viewing this thread and wants a good IG
So you are willing to get thousands of dollars of invasive surgery to improve your dating life but going out with a couple of people and taking NT pics is too much effort. JFL at this. It's difficult to want to help you if you say shit like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and subhuman incel
„i dont give a fuck about being NT. I dont care if it failos me and if girls/male friends dont like me because of it. you want to know why? BECAUSE I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME!!! i do my own shit, im a lone wolf, outworking everyone, while others are partying amd having fun. while others are laughing and making fun of me, im working hard. and one day they will realize see how much above I am over them and they will have nothing to talk smack about. torture your enemies with success. dont wish to be liked or loved by anyone on this world, otherwise you will create fake personalities just to satisfy others.“ (David goggins mindset)
holy shit, whoever wrote this, is the biggest legend i ever witnessed, do you know his name and adress? i want to talk to him.

Why don’t you just ride on your brothers popularity? Tag him in some of your pics and start adding his followers. Have him tag you in his account as well.

• +1
For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.
unfollow 600 people. turn off comments. buy likes and followers.

post group pics/candid.

done

• +1
I don't know why women are always so hesitant and pretend they don't know what we men are after. we're out for sex, nothing else. the women should just surrender and give pussy, why always these long conversations.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and subhuman incel
RAW PSL doesn’t make you instantly win at getting women. It makes the work easier but with absolutely NO social skills and sense of trending fashion it’s still fuckin over dude.

F14635D0 5006 4DC2 9946 710872F06BDF

Be like this guy and you’ll win not only at getting girls but at life in general

Last edited:
amnesia bro if you want advice its probably best to dm some guys here, feel free to dm me or other "NT" people on the forum if you need any assistance in building your IG. I think its still worth the investment, you just need to build it independent of women and not give af if girls ghost you. Growth requires pain, if you can push through it you'll eventually reach a point where you have a flourishing IG and then all you have to do is maintain the momentum by infrequently posting pictures. Or be like me, and have an IG but don't use it much. Just have enough followers and pictures you're tagged in to seem normal. For you its probably like 1000 followers to seem normal and some pics with friends that you're tagged in. THE LATTER IS KEY, WHEN GIRLS SEE YOU TAGGED IN FRIEND'S PICS THAT IS A HUGE SIGNAL YOU ARE NORMAL AND "COOL"

anyway good luck bro, I'm estatic to hear your life is getting better. Mine has too, and I know that feeling when you climb yourself out of a rut. It feels fucking phenomenal

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Yliaster and Amnesia
amnesia bro if you want advice its probably best to dm some guys here, feel free to dm me or other "NT" people on the forum if you need any assistance in building your IG. I think its still worth the investment, you just need to build it independent of women and not give af if girls ghost you. Growth requires pain, if you can push through it you'll eventually reach a point where you have a flourishing IG and then all you have to do is maintain the momentum by infrequently posting pictures. Or be like me, and have an IG but don't use it much. Just have enough followers and pictures you're tagged in to seem normal. For you its probably like 1000 followers to seem normal and some pics with friends that you're tagged in. THE LATTER IS KEY, WHEN GIRLS SEE YOU TAGGED IN FRIEND'S PICS THAT IS A HUGE SIGNAL YOU ARE NORMAL AND "COOL"

anyway good luck bro, I'm estatic to hear your life is getting better. Mine has too, and I know that feeling when you climb yourself out of a rut. It feels fucking phenomenal

He has female friends and co workers,literally just take random pictures with them and post it in your stories and say some
shit like "hanging with friends" or "going to the store,gym etc with my friends" thats what almost everyone on IG does
nowadays,they barely even post on their feed,they just upload content on their stories of them/friends at Starbucks,Gym etc
which is not even hard to do,not sure why Amnesia can't simply do this lmfao.

Amnesia's biggest problem is his introversion as he has mentioned before,unfortunately tho you need to be extraverted if you
want to thrive on Instagram.

@OldVirgin you have insta?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
just post ur i

post ur ig here nad u will get houndreds likes from.thirsty looksmaxers jfl

This last month I started working back at the night club I was at two years ago as a way to force myself into the real world and work on socializing. Its been cool, but this thread is about how my IG experience has been going. And it's bad. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.

There have been plenty of times I get approached when working at this club by women showing extreme interest, I chat with them exchange Instagrams and then on IG they either ghost me after one message after following me or it fizzles out fast and nothing comes from it. My conclusion is that cause I have no group photos with friends or comments and little likes girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.) So basically NOT having an IG is better than having a shit one/non NT one.

When Dming girls on insta I get responses like this:

View attachment 1459598

And girls think I am fake who I Dm or think my account is spam since I am "too good looking to have such few followers/not be famous"

I've had a girl tell me that after I met her IRL and she showed my insta to her friends, and they didnt believe her that she had met me. Basically giving my shitty non social instagram to girls is HURTING me. I was better off not having one at this point. By not having IG girls assumed I was more social than I am. Basically to guys here if you have a shitty IG it's best to not have it.

Question I have to you guys:

I am thinking of deleting a lot of the selfies and putting up a few candid/group photos that I do have. The question is, is it suspect to not allow likes/comments. because I am thinking of doing that and just having a mix of selfies and a few group photos, but I still won't have many likes so is it best to just hide them?
you're obviously not nt status maxx then say wanna fuck you've to be uber low iq

girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.)
Move to Sweden your work allows for it. Here everyone is socially awkward and i can set you up with a social circle and mogger pics for tinder and ig.

The thing you wrote at the bottom about not allowing likes and comments is probably what you should do as i know some popular ppl who do the same and since you said you have some followers it shouldn't be too bad.

What i would recommend more than that though is have an account with a good profile picture but no posts. Then have a VSCO link in your bio with pics of yourself and group pics if you have any.

The biggest slayer in my town does this. (Can post his pics if you're interested)

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I
Just follow 100 girls a day for 6 months and then unfollow everyone, maybe half will notice and you’ll have good ratio
I Got commitment issues

This last month I started working back at the night club I was at two years ago as a way to force myself into the real world and work on socializing. Its been cool, but this thread is about how my IG experience has been going. And it's bad. For reference I have 600 followers and am following 800 people. All my pics are selfies, with 10-20 likes on each with barely and comments.

There have been plenty of times I get approached when working at this club by women showing extreme interest, I chat with them exchange Instagrams and then on IG they either ghost me after one message after following me or it fizzles out fast and nothing comes from it. My conclusion is that cause I have no group photos with friends or comments and little likes girls think I am a loser (they arent wrong.) So basically NOT having an IG is better than having a shit one/non NT one.

View attachment 1459598

And girls think I am fake who I Dm or think my account is spam since I am "too good looking to have such few followers/not be famous"

I've had a girl tell me that after I met her IRL and she showed my insta to her friends, and they didnt believe her that she had met me. Basically giving my shitty non social instagram to girls is HURTING me. I was better off not having one at this point. By not having IG girls assumed I was more social than I am. Basically to guys here if you have a shitty IG it's best to not have it.

I am thinking of deleting a lot of the selfies and putting up a few candid/group photos that I do have. The question is, is it suspect to not allow likes/comments. because I am thinking of doing that and just having a mix of selfies and a few group photos, but I still won't have many likes so is it best to just hide them?
You trogolodyte the best response to that is video tape yourself tf?

Your problem is, you are autistic. Your IG exposes that you are not NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Amnesia
quit this shitty social media , this crap is being used to control the masses

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You trogolodyte the best response to that is video tape yourself tf?
It’s funny that when girls accuse me of catfish off apps and I offer to FaceTime or snap they say they wanna see my IG instead to verify I’m real. It’s like bitch I’m literally offering to FaceTime and talk which can’t be frauded as much as IG pics. But ultimately it’s because they care more about my social status and seeing that I have friends rather than just being gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Jagged0, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
It’s funny that when girls accuse me of catfish off apps and I offer to FaceTime or snap they say they wanna see my IG instead to verify I’m real. It’s like bitch I’m literally offering to FaceTime and talk which can’t be frauded as much as IG pics. But ultimately it’s because they care more about my social status and seeing that I have friends rather than just being gl
how arent you famous on IG yet

Ogre I have 100 followers and get 50 likes

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I deleted all my socialmedia, not that I had great social media profiles with a lot of followers though.

Lots of girls unmatch/ghost me when I tell them I dont have instagram. But u can still find women that dont really care and arent active themselves either (rare).

• +1
Make a TikTok thirst trap account, blow up, link your IG = +1s

kinda

but if looks are everything I wouldnt get ghosted by women who literally approach me telling me I look like a model then when they see my IG they ghost
U seems like lacking experience or low laycount if i dont count tinder

Females have fucking unlimited options expecially 6+ ones, this happened to any guy she showed interest first and then ghosted

Looks wont save you, maybe she discovered something off about you, maybe she changed her mind, maybe she went for another option, they change opinions depends on their cycle

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 16474
Who bumped this faggots thread

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and DivineBeing
U seems like lacking experience or low laycount if i dont count tinder

Females have fucking unlimited options expecially 6+ ones, this happened to any guy she showed interest first and then ghosted

Looks wont save you, maybe she discovered something off about you, maybe she changed her mind, maybe she went for another option, they change opinions depends on their cycle
Looks only allow you to come close.. but if you personality suck ass. Its over.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
It's also because they're probably not wearing any makeup at that moment and feel subhuman compared to you. Has happened to me many times before tbh. They've told me afterwards.

View attachment 1459598

i've had a girl message me first on tinder, then we added each other on FB with plans to meet but she deleted me and blocked me because I have like 30 FB friends and she said im suspicious (probably thought im a catfish lol)

• JFL
Im in the same boat. Since I can't be bothered with liking random people's photos on ig everyday I do use one clear pp photo and use vsco link for my other nt photos. Also frauding my snapscore