THIS INDIAN MOGS 99.99% OF ALL MEN

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Another day, another Indian mogger

Don't forget to recite the 2 classic copium mantras "b-but his features are white!" and ".0001% of all curries!"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 15099, Celexawer and 9 others
Fellow Med Bvll

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Shrek2OnDvD
He looks southern mediterranean that’s why. Show me a full blooded curry his looks level and we’ll talk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, n0rthface and Shrek2OnDvD
He looks southern mediterranean that’s why. Show me a full blooded curry his looks level and we’ll talk
It's almost as if India is a diverse country with a variety of different phenotypes where not everyone looks like Aziz Ansari, contrary to the opinions of PSL users who never leave their basement.

And most of the Indian Chad's I find do look Indian. This guy clearly looks North Indian for example, yet PSL autists here have actually claimed this is "med", lmfao

images.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: 9898nuggets, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 9 others
It's almost as if India is a diverse country with a variety of different phenotypes where not everyone looks like Aziz Ansari, contrary to the opinions of PSL users who never leave their basement.

And most of the Indian Chad's I find do look Indian. This guy clearly looks North Indian for example, yet PSL autists here have actually claimed this is "med", lmfao

images.jpeg
He’s more genetically related to meds northern Indians are genetically indo European and Iranian. Most Indians are mixed heavily with Dravidian dna

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
good looking

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
just look anything but indian to look good as an indian theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Deleted member 20679, White Swordsman and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and sytyl

images.jpeg
Finally a non-retarded looksmax user. Now you are my bhaijaan 🫂

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
  • +1
Most Indian chads do look Indian though
actually I take what I said back
the best looking indians just look middle eastern, just look at bollywood

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Shrek2OnDvD
What's your lookism username? Did you post the same thread there too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku and Shrek2OnDvD
I wonder if he is wearing contacts and using skin lightening products

Skin whitening/bleaching is very common in the 3rd world which is very sad, they need to learn to love their race.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Post a pic of what you look like OP. Hes basically some med chad and youre a subhuman who thinks this shit represents him.

Post a pic of what you look like OP. Hes basically some med chad and youre a subhuman who thinks this shit represents him.
You’re a good guy.

• +1
Med? He's Indian retard. Defo mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 1 other person
Dont be fooled.
He abused many black users here.
Just this guy @Blackeycel. He does the same shit except hes good looking. He looks like a mulatto slayer and tells people that jeremy meeks looking niggas are full blacks. Shits annoying. He still larps as being black and tells everyone hes black 100x a day despite being closer to an arab mutt

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and WontStopNorwooding
Med? He's Indian retard. Defo mogs you
Post YOURSELF. Calling him indian when he probably has closer genetic ties to northern euros than any indians on the planet lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Just this guy @Blackeycel. He does the same shit except hes good looking. He looks like a mulatto slayer and tells people that jeremy meeks looking niggas are full blacks. Shits annoying. He still larps as being black and tells everyone hes black 100x a day despite being closer to an arab mutt
I’m not mullto lol I’m black my dad is literally from Africa and my mom is black American

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Post YOURSELF. Calling him indian when he probably has closer genetic ties to northern euros than any indians on the planet lol
Calm down lmao. He looks Pakistani at best Unfrauded.
Images   2021 10 12T220816291

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and sytyl
actually the genetics is the same as any other indian for the most part, indians have all the genes needed for light hair/skin/eyes etc. they're just not dominant anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Blackgymmax and Shrek2OnDvD
insane mogger

• +1