this is how a lefort 2 result looks like

unironically worth more than any university degree

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
lefort 2 is the most useless surgery.

Not really impressive result
@RealSurgerymax what is the most impressive L2 result that you ever witnessed.

Not really impressive result
@RealSurgerymax what is the most impressive L2 result that you ever witnessed.
IMG 2528

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 29167
So true.

Soon as I finish these 3 cases
Will there be some kind of way I can give a deposit to claim a time in the future I want to have the surgery? Because I would like to have it done late November early December next year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and RealSurgerymax
Will there be some kind of way I can give a deposit to claim a time in the future I want to have the surgery? Because I would like to have it done late November early December next year
What type of surgery are you thinking?

What type of surgery are you thinking?
Bimax+genio+implants, I have a CT now but was going to wait until mid next year to actually consult with you. But would want to take the time as early as possible.

same. I have the money son @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
She looks just like me wtf. I need LF2 bad. No one gonna give it to me tho

Didn't he already executed those 2 subcranial Obo cases?
Supposedly. Only saw design of one, and no update or images. Also that's not the Cambodia clinic

• +1
Supposedly. Only saw design of one, and no update or images. Also that's not the Cambodia clinic
Good luck counting on him, he makes fake promise after fake promise.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
you know that the risk of relapse and nerve damage is increasing exponentially after 20?????? do you?

recovery time gets longer too. not to mention that you get more responsibilities etc. do you think its easy to take 6 -12 weeks off if you have work and are 40 with children? jfl

not to mention that looks wont even be your top priority in life.

with every month you wait it will get more unlikely you will actually get it. and you know this.
Is before 25 safe

could you foresee a lefort 2 or 3 osteotomy improving nose shape? I would assume it would bring the tip of the nose forward and make it appear more straight or at least less subhuman if you have a hooked nose like me

ZTMx1vR.jpg

look how much her eyes improved. not only the shape but also the bonestructure around it.

imagined if she went for dr taban and his shit infraorbital rim implants instead jfl

stop coping with your lefort 1, shit implants surgeries. if you want to improve your midface in 2020 you need lefort 2 and higher

Klinik-Faecher-Chirurgie-Kausistik-A.jpg

everything else is literally :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
@SurgeryEnjoyer Yeah I gotta rethink this.

• Hmm...
@SurgeryEnjoyer Yeah I gotta rethink this.
Yo do you bro, implants could do a decent job too. Don’t take decisions until you have a ct scan on your hands tho.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
yes Bro, i've also contacted you here, reply where u want to but please i Need help
@RealSurgerymax please Bro if u can, I have an appointment with the surgeon in less than 2 weeks and i've been trying to get in touch with you from months

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
ZTMx1vR.jpg

look how much her eyes improved. not only the shape but also the bonestructure around it.

imagined if she went for dr taban and his shit infraorbital rim implants instead jfl

stop coping with your lefort 1, shit implants surgeries. if you want to improve your midface in 2020 you need lefort 2 and higher

Wtf.

ZTMx1vR.jpg

What about lefrot4

Kidnaping brain

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
A few more days
How many cases can you take? Is it going to be a scramble to get a consult with you or are you able to accommodate a lot of demand.

Your popularity has blown up and people see you as the only provider of certain solutions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Brachys. @SurgeryEnjoyer
BRACHY PRIDE WORLDWIDE. I mean it could be aviided with a lefort 2/3 + custom forehead/glabell/browridge implants but combining so many surgeries, especially regarding the upper third, pits you deep in uncanny valley. Pags showed me his browridge before and after adn admitted himself that it is extremely hit or miss.

• +1
BRACHY PRIDE WORLDWIDE. I mean it could be aviided with a lefort 2/3 + custom forehead/glabell/browridge implants but combining so many surgeries, especially regarding the upper third, pits you deep in uncanny valley. Pags showed me his browridge before and after adn admitted himself that it is extremely hit or miss.
Embrace brachy.

• +1
Anything below Lefort 4 is cope