This is my 5th day of not eating

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I’ve been on a diet since three weeks ago. I haven’t eaten anything since Monday and it’s Saturday now. I’m going to hang out with my two best friends and my brother in an hour or so. I’m gonna have a cheat day. Korean fried chicken and pizza! I’ll be treating everyone so it’s gonna be on me. Think it will be €100.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Monobloc, ChadL1te and 32 others
Hope you eat 10k calories worth of pizzas and destroy all your leanmaxxing progress.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, Aladin, NEOKAISER and 22 others
I went from 85 kg to 75.6 kg in three weeks. But after today I’ll probably be gaining 2 kg again. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @coisbhai @0hMan

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Carv, emeraldglass and 9 others
i remember fasting for 3 days and eating after

food tastes like heaven and you eat so ravenously and you can't stop urself

even food that usually tastes bad to you, you appreciate so much when ur in that state post fast state

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, dopaminebeyondfried, Aladin and 5 others
Mirin hgh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Michael Myers
i remember fasting for 3 days and eating after

food tastes like heaven and you eat so ravenously and you can't stop urself

even food that usually tastes bad to you, you appreciate so much when ur in that state post fast state
Yeah, I’m sure the first bite is gonna be great and afterwards I’ll regret eating almost half a kilo of chicken and a whole damn pizza. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Carv
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, aspiringexcel, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You don’t know??

It’s human growth hormone science says it increases by 75% after fasting for 24 hours and by 800% a week
I assumed that’s what hgh stood for but I’m already 28 so I thought perhaps you meant something else.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I assumed that’s what hgh stood for but I’m already 28 so I thought perhaps you meant something else.
Nah of course you would release some but at a slightly lower rate than someone younger than you

• +1
human growth hormone

but you crash your igf-1 by fasting, so dont do it often and especially not if youre still in puberty
Thanks, I assumed that but because I’m 28 I thought he meant something else. And joever for me, I’ve done 3 days twice and now 4 days. :forcedsmile: (not counting today because it’s not going to be a full day of fasting, since I’ll be eating in a few hours, god-willing).

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Weak piece of shit

Real men water fast till 10% bf
This world is not made for weak men like you
Grow dreads and roid fag

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Michael Myers
Your starvemaxxing progress will be lost and you'll come back to bloatcel

• WTF
Nah of course you would release some but at a slightly lower rate than someone younger than you
And what happens exactly in that process? Since it’s about growth I dunno what exactly would be growing except for my willpower?

• +1
And what happens exactly in that process? Since it’s about growth I dunno what exactly would be growing except for my willpower?
Idk your bones might become wider instead of longer because you finished obviously puberty. But that can’t happen if your not feeding yourself well. Don’t forget the multivitamin and calcium tablets and don’t fast too long to prevent your igf 1 levels going downhill

• +1
Idk your bones might become wider instead of longer because you finished obviously puberty. But that can’t happen if your not feeding yourself well. Don’t forget the multivitamin and calcium tablets and don’t fast too long to prevent your igf 1 levels going downhill
I never got the nutrients I needed. All I ate was junk food and whatnot, but back then my metabolism was really quick and I always stayed skinny. Now I’m a fat fuck.

• So Sad
this nigga still eatin lmao
We all know your lard ass is posting this with greasy fingers from the burgers and french fries you are eating at this very moment. :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
this nigga still eatin lmao
IMG 8687
Hips wider than bideltoid. Don’t talke if you look like this.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, rand anon, i_love_roosters and 3 others
Mirin hard g. Keep going :heart:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Michael Myers
I kill ur familly reccesed cuck
Again your incessant insults like a chimping-out nigger shows you’re just a coping uggo in denial. You seriously lack self awareness.

• JFL
Again your incessant insults like a chimping-out nigger shows you’re just a coping uggo in denial. You seriously lack self awareness.
Extremely joever for him.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Posts97,643
[IMG alt="shieldzz"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/30/30520.jpg?1716009852[/IMG]

shieldzz

Joined Jun 4, 2023
Posts4,698Solutions2Reputation3,754Points33Purchased upgrades1

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and Michael Myers
do you want me to send you some food ? why u so poor

[IMG alt="shieldzz"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/30/30520.jpg?1716009852[/IMG]

shieldzz

Joined Jun 4, 2023
Posts4,698Solutions2Reputation3,754Points33Purchased upgrades1

Ahh, so the cuck has a negative ratio. No wonder he’s barking. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Be careful with refeeding yourself. I wouldn‘t start with anything too heavy.

• +1
Be careful with refeeding yourself. I wouldn‘t start with anything too heavy.
Thanks for the advice but I already decided days ago I would stuff my face with Korean fried chicken and pizza. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
U need medical attention

Having 97k post on an incel forum its sad

Seek help
You also need medical attention, we have all seen that sad excuse for a body of yours. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and shieldzz
U need medical attention

Having 97k post on an incel forum its sad

Seek help
You’re getting ignored on an incel forum, can’t imagine how bad it is in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Michael Myers
maybe don’t do the pizza? gonna rebloat u harddd. the korean chicken sounds good enough on its own no?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and coisbhai
I’ve been on a diet since three weeks ago. I haven’t eaten anything since Monday and it’s Saturday now. I’m going to hang out with my two best friends and my brother in an hour or so. I’m gonna have a cheat day. Korean fried chicken and pizza! I’ll be treating everyone so it’s gonna be on me. Think it will be €100.
Eating a bunch of fried chicken and pizza after a 5 day fast is very likely to make you sick and could be dangerous.

• Woah
maybe don’t do the pizza? gonna rebloat u harddd. the korean chicken sounds good enough on its own no?
Yeah, it does. But I’m a stubborn faggot so once I make up my mind it will be that. And the Korean chicken is really good in my opinion, if you were here I’d treat you as well. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Eating a bunch of fried chicken and pizza after a 5 day fast is very likely to make you sick and could be dangerous.
Really bhai? That’s bad. :feelswhy::feelswhy: I guess I’ll have to soldier through it. Appreciate the concern though. :ogre: