Blackpill This is my CBCT. What movements should I get in your opinion? [BRUTAL, pics]

materialistic

materialistic

Silver
I was expecting CCW since my mandible is recessed downwards, but surgeon will give me:

- maxilla segmentation (means cutting it in half) and impaction of ~3mm
- clockwise rotation of the back of the maxilla to fix posterior open bite and linear advancement of the front
- mandibular advancement
- advancement genioplasty

The entire block isn't being rotated clockwise according to my surgeon, only the back. He said CCW isn't suitable for me because I'd end up with malocclusion since my skeletical profile is class II but dentally I'm class I getting close to top-on-top relation (incisors top almost touching), hence no overjet. Makes much sense and I've chosen a very skilled and experient surgeon, but being a PSLer I still have my doubts. But since my maxilla is being impacted upwards and my mandible is being advanced regardless, the aftermath will be aesthetic improvement, right?

2022 09 21 22 15

@SixCRY @Gaia262 @LooksOverAll

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
Your entire face looks melted down. Your nasal capacity is subpar, you need that the midface shortened and widens, the maxilla CCW^d, and forward growth^d, your mandible BSSO^d into a more acute gonial angle to match the new shorter maxilla, as well as extended to match the new bite (maxilla), but for this u probably need to have quite a bit of money and find a very competent surgeon… orthotropics pilled again, my condolences.

materialistic

materialistic

Silver
Your entire face looks melted down. Your nasal capacity is subpar, you need that the midface shortened and widens, the maxilla CCW^d, and forward growth^d, your mandible BSSO^d into a more acute gonial angle to match the new shorter maxilla, as well as extended to match the new bite (maxilla), but for this u probably need to have quite a bit of money and find a very competent surgeon… orthotropics pilled again, my condolences.
My surgeon is competent. My midface will get shortened through impaction, but the CCW won't be possible due to occlusion.

instead of telling the plan, the surgeon name is all i need to know to determine
Brazilian one, not famous.

SixCRY

SixCRY

Zephir
plz send real pics, thi kind of scan mean nothing without profil pic

im not gonna suggest movement without seeing your face

Only skull preparation is outdated

debuff

debuff

Iron
Send screenshots bro wtf is this phone camera shit

russiancel

russiancel

short, schizo and non NT LTN
just get a new maxilla and mandible theory

H

heighmaxxerxd

Master
I was expecting CCW since my mandible is recessed downwards, but surgeon will give me:

- maxilla segmentation (means cutting it in half) and impaction of ~3mm
- clockwise rotation of the back of the maxilla to fix posterior open bite and linear advancement of the front
- mandibular advancement
- advancement genioplasty

The entire block isn't being rotated clockwise according to my surgeon, only the back. He said CCW isn't suitable for me because I'd end up with malocclusion since my skeletical profile is class II but dentally I'm class I getting close to top-on-top relation (incisors top almost touching), hence no overjet. Makes much sense and I've chosen a very skilled and experient surgeon, but being a PSLer I still have my doubts. But since my maxilla is being impacted upwards and my mandible is being advanced regardless, the aftermath will be aesthetic improvement, right?

View attachment 1878266

@SixCRY @Gaia262 @LooksOverAll
instead of telling the plan, the surgeon name is all i need to know to determine
true i need to know too

your smile

your smile

Platinum
you just eneed an orthrodontic treatment for that open bite along with some rotation for your jwas. JFL people like you are not eve deformed yet getting surgery meanwhiikle I am literally deformed yet my parents are holding me back.

materialistic

materialistic

Silver
you just eneed an orthrodontic treatment for that open bite along with some rotation for your jwas. JFL people like you are not eve deformed yet getting surgery meanwhiikle I am literally deformed yet my parents are holding me back.
How old are you?