This is my CBCT. What movements should I get in your opinion? [BRUTAL, pics]

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
I was expecting CCW since my mandible is recessed downwards, but surgeon will give me:

- maxilla segmentation (means cutting it in half) and impaction of ~3mm
- clockwise rotation of the back of the maxilla to fix posterior open bite and linear advancement of the front
- mandibular advancement
- advancement genioplasty

The entire block isn't being rotated clockwise according to my surgeon, only the back. He said CCW isn't suitable for me because I'd end up with malocclusion since my skeletical profile is class II but dentally I'm class I getting close to top-on-top relation (incisors top almost touching), hence no overjet. Makes much sense and I've chosen a very skilled and experient surgeon, but being a PSLer I still have my doubts. But since my maxilla is being impacted upwards and my mandible is being advanced regardless, the aftermath will be aesthetic improvement, right?

2022 09 21 22 15

@SixCRY @Gaia262 @LooksOverAll

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 14392, Highlander and 3 others
Your entire face looks melted down. Your nasal capacity is subpar, you need that the midface shortened and widens, the maxilla CCW^d, and forward growth^d, your mandible BSSO^d into a more acute gonial angle to match the new shorter maxilla, as well as extended to match the new bite (maxilla), but for this u probably need to have quite a bit of money and find a very competent surgeon… orthotropics pilled again, my condolences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member, cutecel and 2 others
instead of telling the plan, the surgeon name is all i need to know to determine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Oberyn
Your entire face looks melted down. Your nasal capacity is subpar, you need that the midface shortened and widens, the maxilla CCW^d, and forward growth^d, your mandible BSSO^d into a more acute gonial angle to match the new shorter maxilla, as well as extended to match the new bite (maxilla), but for this u probably need to have quite a bit of money and find a very competent surgeon… orthotropics pilled again, my condolences.
My surgeon is competent. My midface will get shortened through impaction, but the CCW won't be possible due to occlusion.

instead of telling the plan, the surgeon name is all i need to know to determine
Brazilian one, not famous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and mvp2v1
plz send real pics, thi kind of scan mean nothing without profil pic

im not gonna suggest movement without seeing your face

Only skull preparation is outdated

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Patient A
Send screenshots bro wtf is this phone camera shit

404 soft tissue not found

just get a new maxilla and mandible theory

I was expecting CCW since my mandible is recessed downwards, but surgeon will give me:

- maxilla segmentation (means cutting it in half) and impaction of ~3mm
- clockwise rotation of the back of the maxilla to fix posterior open bite and linear advancement of the front
- mandibular advancement
- advancement genioplasty

The entire block isn't being rotated clockwise according to my surgeon, only the back. He said CCW isn't suitable for me because I'd end up with malocclusion since my skeletical profile is class II but dentally I'm class I getting close to top-on-top relation (incisors top almost touching), hence no overjet. Makes much sense and I've chosen a very skilled and experient surgeon, but being a PSLer I still have my doubts. But since my maxilla is being impacted upwards and my mandible is being advanced regardless, the aftermath will be aesthetic improvement, right?

View attachment 1878266

@SixCRY @Gaia262 @LooksOverAll
true i need to know too

you just eneed an orthrodontic treatment for that open bite along with some rotation for your jwas. JFL people like you are not eve deformed yet getting surgery meanwhiikle I am literally deformed yet my parents are holding me back.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
you just eneed an orthrodontic treatment for that open bite along with some rotation for your jwas. JFL people like you are not eve deformed yet getting surgery meanwhiikle I am literally deformed yet my parents are holding me back.
How old are you?

How old are you?
I am 22 but in my culture, the parents are usually the ones who make the decisions. Besides I can't even make money on my own

My surgeon is competent. My midface will get shortened through impaction, but the CCW won't be possible due to occlusion.

Brazilian one, not famous.
how much does he charge for bimax

how much does he charge for bimax
I'm get it for free, but bimax is generally very cheap in Brazil.
The prices ranges from R$ 20.000 to R$ 40.000 according to Google, now convert this to dolar or euro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I'm get it for free, but bimax is generally very cheap in Brazil.
The prices ranges from R$ 20.000 to R$ 40.000 according to Google, now convert this to dolar or euro.
slightly less than in Poland. In Poland I pay 30-45k PLN for bimax

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
slightly less than in Poland. In Poland I pay 30-45k PLN for bimax
u trusting random polish surgeons? Just make some more money so u can go to someone reputable, Imagine he bitches you

u trusting random polish surgeons? Just make some more money so u can go to someone reputable, Imagine he bitches you
its no random.

he got 0 botches unlike "blackpilled" surgeons who were worshipped by psl aspies incels and these idiots pay 20k euros for easy basic functional movement. Ramieri is worshipped since that fellow curry guy called gaia got his surgery with him and then he posted his results on here, whereby Ramieri overinflates his prices so fucking hard and still idiots visit him. Idk even why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
its no random.

he got 0 botches unlike "blackpilled" surgeons who were worshipped by psl aspies incels and these idiots pay 20k euros for easy basic functional movement. Ramieri is worshipped since that fellow curry guy called gaia got his surgery with him and then he posted his results on here, whereby Ramieri overinflates his prices so fucking hard and still idiots visit him. Idk even why
Isnt Ramieri 15k with plus genioplasty

its no random.

Does your Polish surgeon have website with before&after?