This is supposed to be a self-improvement forum and I feel as though none of you are helping me

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I literally want to fuck a GRANNY that's how low my standards are yet no one has given me a good way that I can do this.

I've tried online and it don't work I only need real-life solutions fam

Like I need specific and detailed advice and scenarios for me to do this.

Like don't just say "go to a retirement home" cuz how the fuck would I get into one? What do I do once I'm in one? And then what?

If you guys help me I'll record everything n dat and keep you updated. But unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen because none of you are willing to help me :confused: I guess none of you here have a high IQ

At this point ima just start walking up to grannies in the street askin them if they wanna hold this wood cuz I can't think of anything else

I may be ugly but there's NO WAY I can't have sex with a granny. But I don't even know where to start so I'll never know. I need your guys help.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 14262, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
Help me with cash and I’ll help you fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
step 1. reroll life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, thecel and 3 others
@AlwaysHaveQuestions funny how?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Gad and 3 others
Make an account on those dating sites people used 10 years ago
Grannies probably haven't heard of Tinder yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Have you actually tried dating apps with ur own face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Eros.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 5189
Give me good advice first
Get a job as a server at a retirement home. One time I was serving and this senile old hag kept talking about going to New York to see her son and said I’m so handsome and kept asking me to go to her room and I did to help her because she was old and dying. Then the other nurses told me not to because she tries to fuck young guys. This woman was like 85 or 90

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15252, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 3 others
Have you actually tried dating apps with ur own face?
Ye and I don't get a single match even when I spam like 50 year olds n dat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstar and Deleted member 14323
Get a job as a server at a retirement home. One time I was serving and this senile old hag kept talking about going to New York to see her son and said I’m so handsome and kept asking me to go to her room and I did to help her because she was old and dying. Then the other nurses told me not to because she tries to fuck young guys. This woman was like 85 or 90
What's your face out of ten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 5189
good old forum tales. femboymaxxing comes before reroll. good luck bananix

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mulattomaxxer
I literally want to fuck a GRANNY that's how low my standards are yet no one has given me a good way that I can do this.

I've tried online and it don't work I only need real-life solutions fam

Like don't just say "go to a retirement home" cuz how the fuck would I get into one? What do I do once I'm in one? And then what?

If you guys help me I'll record everything n dat and keep you updated. But unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen because none of you are willing to help me :confused: I guess none of you here have a high IQ

At this point ima just start walking up to grannies in the street askin them if they wanna hold this wood cuz I can't think of anything else

I may be ugly but there's NO WAY I can't have sex with a granny. But I don't even know where to start so I'll never know. I need your guys help.
Message me now you faggot

It’s not that hard to get girls if ur standards are that low

the reason most ppl are here is bc they are volcels

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5189

your best bet is a supermarket

just help her with her groceries, then gaze into her eyes

• JFL
It’s not that hard to get girls if ur standards are that low

the reason most ppl are here is bc they are volcels
Ye it's just that I don't know where and how to get with a granny. I know that I can tho.

Ye it's just that I don't know where and how to get with a granny. I know that I can tho.
Go to a senior home and wheel one out and into your stupid British van

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
I matched with some 50 something year old with massive tits on bumble, she messaged me her nude Twitter or whatever you call it, mashed up pussy but if ur desperate I can dm you her Twitter if you like?

You can't compete with the grandchads of the world. Give up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
I matched with some 50 something year old with massive tits on bumble, she messaged me her nude Twitter or whatever you call it, mashed up pussy but if ur desperate I can dm you her Twitter if you like?
Are u from England tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
The first mistake you made was thinking that looksmax is a self improvment forum JFL. I have no advice for slaying old women because I have never tried it.

If your really down bad you could ascend with a tranny or gay man on grindr.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
The first mistake you made was thinking that looksmax is a self improvment forum JFL. I have no advice for slaying old women because I have never tried it.

If your really down bad you could ascend with a tranny or gay man on grindr.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Where you think I’m from you melt? Of course England I’m not fucking daft
This is one of the most british sentences I have seen on looksmax. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 14323

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and mulattomaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
And then what

gently put your hand on her back and ask her:

"when's the last time you took a ride on the cock carousel, mam? because i happen to have a free ticket for you"

• JFL