This is the dalit nigger claiming to be a blue-eyed, blond Finn

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
these niggas were tagged in a tagging all finns post by @LooksThinker so i'm tagging them to expose the impostor @northern mogger

@ropemaxxee
@HollowCheek2012
@BigBiceps
@Nisse
@Valloittaja
@Wallenberg

I've had suspicions he's a curry and now I'm certain
Screenshot 2024 02 25 145907

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, BigBiceps, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Almost everybody on this forum claiming to have blue/green eyes, blond hair, or Nordic ancestry, is a mentally ill non-white person.

Same goes for people saying Asian women aren't the most desired and attractive. It's all some sort of weird coping mechanism.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
Indian plot to frame me as their own, I am pure blooded Finn, nothing will change this, I am aryan with blue eyes and blond hair

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Indian plot to frame me as their own, I am pure blooded Finn, nothing will change this, I am aryan with blue eyes and blond hair
jfl you literally wrote this shit, idk how you can keep the larp up after writing this

• +1
Reactions: Axii
these niggas were tagged in a tagging all finns post by @LooksThinker so i'm tagging them to expose the impostor @northern mogger

@ropemaxxee
@HollowCheek2012
@BigBiceps
@Nisse
@Valloittaja
@Wallenberg

I've had suspicions he's a curry and now I'm certainView attachment 2766938
Mogs you dirty Christ cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, kebab and northern mogger
i never make mistakes in my tags

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemaxxee and northern mogger
wait powr saar

• +1
I do not need to prove I am not curry, I am 6'3 blue eyed blond hair, pure finnish blood
once upon a time in a past life...... maybe, but you was gay and when you died the curry gods reincarnated you as a dalit because of your sins and now you're a curry in your current life

• +1
once upon a time in a past life...... maybe, but you was gay and when you died the curry gods reincarnated you as a dalit because of your sins and now you're a curry in your current life
I am from finland, nothing will change this

You got me non goyim

Jesus is the only salvation, only way to heaven.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii and i_love_roosters