This is the ideal male body (roidcel)

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
Alright, so hear me out.

I’ve been into lifting since I was 15, so 10 years ago. Since I was deeply involved in the lifting community (browsed bodybuilding.com forums’ misc section which led me to PSL), I developed a typical body dismorphia, which makes sense. “Just lifting” isn’t enough anymore to stand out when you’ve seen what you’ve seen. You realize you gotta look like you lift while wearing a t shirt in order to be worth anything. <- this is where most people are.

However, I’ve developed a different theory, which is an epiphany I’ve had recently which was that having a zyzz body is NOT the peak of aesthetics. Bigger is better. Then of course eventually when u get too big it goes downhill again (No one wants to look like a veiny penis (Ronnie Coleman)) No homo but I’ve developed an IDEAL physique in my mind.

Here is a pic of it (and this exact physique isn’t that common)
IMG 5390

Basically what helped drive me towards this realization was the fact that I was already planning on roiding and throwing everything I have with females on steroids. Was gonna ask out 200 girls so I’d finally know where I stand with females (now I never approach). And I knew that getting big would help me be more confident and started to asscociate me getting huge with success with women: I was going to feel big and strong while also being big and strong around women. Just like my previous self wanted to look like I lift still while wearing a shirt, I now had an even higher standard due to already thinking of steroids (your standards get higher if in the past you never even considered steroids). Basically in terms of using it to approach females, I had clung on to the idea of it so much, that in my mind it became something I’d literally hide behind when approaching (using/hiding behind my body).
Well, my theory is that the bigger your body, the lower inhib you are.
There is a reason I thought that it helps to hide behind muscle mass. We are naturally animals with animalistic bodies as well. You may not intuitively think this dude is aesthetic just like girls don’t think anything special of their breatst. But just like women use fake breasts and fake lips to make themselves appear more feminine, we can actually make genuine changes to make our bodies that of animals 6x as strong/fierce

It’s funny because there used to actually be a particular person when I browsed the bodybuilding forums with a pfp where he looked insanely aesthetic. Like a really gl bicep. So I always thought “that’s what I want to look like” and knew it’s possible to look better than zyzz with a certain type of arm that’s fairly big but not too big.

Anyways, I know that this must be the body that women find desirable as well.

Think about it, he looks like a monster. He’s a literal bear.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Pandora, Skywalker and 3 others
Based

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, Skywalker and itisoverboyos
dnr, but that guy is complete male gaze and not female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Umbra, Mewton and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 60975, Skywalker and 3 others
not saying to be a twink, im saying thats too big, go ask sum women and see what they say
if you wanna attract male attention then be my guest
Jfls at beliving what females say

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and albe.ORG
keep jacking off to ideal men

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Pandora and itisoverboyos
We need to see how he looks like without a pump and normal lighting.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ideal
Zz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, Mewton, Skywalker and 5 others
IMG 5909

Get this physique and focus on fighting sports

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Laidcel, Umbra, Pandora and 6 others
Roids signal bad health and women know it on a subconscious level. Only battered club sluts and old desperation women go for roided men

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
See that’s what I thought but once you start lifting you get body dismorphia and keep wanting more
I used to lift a lot and had a natty lite version of sam sulek physique (basically ogre-ish). Now I'm working on getting a physique like this I need to lose weight and work on my abs a lot.

What made me wanna change that much is feeling slow asf while sparring for the first time in years after my gym transformation. This shit makes you slow and weak as hell yet fuckers that go to the gym somehow believe they're not gonna get raped if they fight a fighter

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Roids signal bad health and women know it on a subconscious level. Only battered club sluts and old desperation women go for roided men
women don't know shit

they believe a roided body is achievable in 1 year natty

@WishIwasChico tell him

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and OldRooster
women don't know shit

they believe a roided body is achievable in 1 year natty

@WishIwasChico tell him
Subconsciously they know. Roids scream out bad health

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah bc you've never seen a woman with a guy who vapes, smokes, drinks or drugs himself a lot jfl

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Yeah bc you've never seen a woman with a guy who vapes, smokes, drinks or drugs himself a lot jfl
Not addicts only recreation users.
You never see actual addicts with women.

Not addicts only recreation users.
You never see actual addicts with women.
I mean its true for alcohol but for the rest I don't agree. Also not even talking about cases where the woman herself is an addict

Maybe I should
You'll look good, be athletic with good cardio and you'll know you can handle yourself much more than others in a fight. Also gives more confidence than bodybuilding / full on gymcelling bc they can only swear by how big they are despite it being the genetic lottery at high levels

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You'll look good, be athletic with good cardio and you'll know you can handle yourself much more than others in a fight. Also gives more confidence than bodybuilding / full on gymcelling bc they can only swear by how big they are despite it being the genetic lottery at high levels
True. That’s probably the ideal combo tbh

Screenshot 2024 03 04 at 30334 PM

this is peak male physique, mike o hearn or death

Alright, so hear me out.

I’ve been into lifting since I was 15, so 10 years ago. Since I was deeply involved in the lifting community (browsed bodybuilding.com forums’ misc section which led me to PSL), I developed a typical body dismorphia, which makes sense. “Just lifting” isn’t enough anymore to stand out when you’ve seen what you’ve seen. You realize you gotta look like you lift while wearing a t shirt in order to be worth anything. <- this is where most people are.

However, I’ve developed a different theory, which is an epiphany I’ve had recently which was that having a zyzz body is NOT the peak of aesthetics. Bigger is better. Then of course eventually when u get too big it goes downhill again (No one wants to look like a veiny penis (Ronnie Coleman)) No homo but I’ve developed an IDEAL physique in my mind.

View attachment 2744746
Basically what helped drive me towards this realization was the fact that I was already planning on roiding and throwing everything I have with females on steroids. Was gonna ask out 200 girls so I’d finally know where I stand with females (now I never approach). And I knew that getting big would help me be more confident and started to asscociate me getting huge with success with women: I was going to feel big and strong while also being big and strong around women. Just like my previous self wanted to look like I lift still while wearing a shirt, I now had an even higher standard due to already thinking of steroids (your standards get higher if in the past you never even considered steroids). Basically in terms of using it to approach females, I had clung on to the idea of it so much, that in my mind it became something I’d literally hide behind when approaching (using/hiding behind my body).
There is a reason I thought that it helps to hide behind muscle mass. We are naturally animals with animalistic bodies as well. You may not intuitively think this dude is aesthetic just like girls don’t think anything special of their breatst. But just like women use fake breasts and fake lips to make themselves appear more feminine, we can actually make genuine changes to make our bodies that of animals 6x as strong/fierce

It’s funny because there used to actually be a particular person when I browsed the bodybuilding forums with a pfp where he looked insanely aesthetic. Like a really gl bicep. So I always thought “that’s what I want to look like” and knew it’s possible to look better than zyzz with a certain type of arm that’s fairly big but not too big.

View attachment 2782225

this is peak male physique, mike o hearn or death
I have high estrogen and this looks disgusting.

The problem with size theory is you'll always be mogged by bigger frame more harmonious looking body than this roided gymcelled physique looking about to explode

Alright, so hear me out.

View attachment 2744746

Gay as

Female gaze:
Or even smaller
images

More ideal:
images

Yes, you have severe body dismorphia. Your ideal physique is ideal to gay men with a muscle fetish. Congratulations, you have been successful psyop'd by gay men to want to look like a freak so they can jack off to your progress photos.

im male and don't see the male gaze
yeah its stupid and it looks ugly
male gaze just mean that most men would find it attractive (ie: you would only receive complements from men, such is the case with cbum or noel deyzel)