This is the only person who cares about me.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240305 233850 1

She reminded me today, who's gonna call you if I die? I had no answer...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, Lynxress, yeeyeeslayer and 5 others
Sadly for her she is going to be the one who walks into your room to see you hanging from a rope with your penis cut off and a transgender flag on your wall.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Sodoku, buflek and 4 others
Yep. I live for my parents. I’ve dissappointed them so much throughout my life and yet still they never stopped supporting me.

There will never be anyone that will ever love you like your parents do—pure unconditional love. Meanwhile westerners throw them in nursing homes to rot and talk to them once a month. For shame

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, yeeyeeslayer, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Yep. I live for my parents. I’ve dissappointed them so much throughout my life and yet still they never stopped supporting me.

There will never be anyone that will ever love you like your parents do—pure unconditional love. Meanwhile westerners throw them in nursing homes to rot and talk to them once a month. For shame
Just convert to Islam already. You already have the fitra (innate morals). Just the wrong idea of monotheism.

• +1
Reactions: Zizou
if I die? I had no answer...
I Hate when parents mention or say anything along the lines of ‘if I die’ or ‘when I die’ it gets me so emotional

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress and SecularIslamist
post her pics here plz

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: PseduoAryan, yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
This is real treasure tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
. Meanwhile westerners throw them in nursing homes to rot and talk to them once a month. For shame
this.

This is one of my least favourite things about western culture, the whole concept of abanondimg your parents when you become an adult and avoiding them when they’re old/throwing them in a nursing home and only calling them a few times year/on holidays.

Meanwhile in our culture we physically visit our parents every week in person at least if we live close, and do family gatherings every Friday with all the cousins, aunts and uncles so the old parent feels like they have a lot of people in their life that love and care for them.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist