This is the physique that 90% of girls are attracted to! (Brutal Natty Pill)

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
This is my physique I am completely natty. Lean with some muscle mass is what most girls like. You don’t need to roid to have a good physique. Be 6’0, lean and have some muscle mass.

Attachments

• A246C4A2-C979-44EB-880E-368E58E7C5E7.png
    A246C4A2-C979-44EB-880E-368E58E7C5E7.png
    628.2 KB · Views: 2,619
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, socialcel, thecel and 47 others
Mine mogs.

When talking about actual best physique though this mogs...

I'll say that once and I'll say it again, ribcage size is giga underrated for physique.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, socialcel, nutango and 30 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thecel, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Yes you're right one doesn't need to roid to get the most attractive physique, because when one roids it's possible to become very shredded and with very high muscle mass but for many girls it's less attractive then the guy with high-moderate muscle mass, good frame and little body fat

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Kmscurry, IdiAmin and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, Yerico7 and 2 others
Cope,this is ideal
IMG 20210518 WA0295

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looks>books, MagaPutinism, RAMU KAKA and 31 others
the guy barely has abs though. girls like abs just as much as ribcage size or whatever

He has abs its just the pose and also you don't need super defined skin tight abs

V taper to Ribcage to Waist to Hip ratio is the most important

Yeah I lost size on my cut. Frank Zane is not natty.
This is not Frank Zane, this is Steve Reeves

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thecel, chadferguson and 4 others
He has abs its just the pose and also you don't need super defined skin tight abs

V taper to Ribcage to Waist to Hip ratio is the most important

This is not Frank Zane, this is Steve Reeves
Yeah the golden age guys are not natty. They weren’t running heavy cycles but they were still on the sauce.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser and Effortless
This is my physique I am completely natty. Lean with some muscle mass is what most girls like. You don’t need to roid to have a good physique. Be 6’0, lean and have some muscle mass.
20210522 180901

20210522 180815
20210522 180827

This is ideal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, stevielake, TrestIsBest and 20 others
It's underrated but unless you roid like all these fucks most peoples ribcage size is very genetical and can't be changed ngl

Yeah but its like this, very good physique because of V taper but it looks comical because of small ribcage

vs

Classic physique with actual ribcage development

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, thecel, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
Yeah but its like this, very good physique because of V taper but it looks comical because of small ribcage

View attachment 1145532View attachment 1145534View attachment 1145535

vs

View attachment 1145539View attachment 1145542View attachment 1145543
Holy shit besides ribcage, his waist is OVERLY thin, like extremely thin, thinner waist is good but is there anything like having too much of a good thing?

Regardless no one can dream of achieving any of these physiques unless they roid sadly :cry:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7419
Regardless no one can dream of achieving any of these physiques unless they roid sadly :cry:
My whole point is that the benefits of roiding to get an incrementally better physique are far outweighed by the cons of anabolic use. Better to look good natty and avoid those cons.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Effortless
Holy shit besides ribcage, his waist is OVERLY thin, like extremely thin, thinner waist is good but is there anything like having too much of a good thing?
While it is thin, its not overly thin, just that their shoulder in contrast makes it look super thin because there is no tapering down from the ribcage.

Good development and tapering goes Shoulders to Ribcage to Waist then to hips, those guys look like they go from shoulders straight to waist

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
My whole point is that the benefits of roiding to get an incrementally better physique are far outweighed by the cons of anabolic use. Better to look good natty and avoid those cons.
Indeed i'd never roid as i'd shut down natural hormone production and have to be a synthetic exogenous human lmao

• +1
77CB135D B0B2 4C54 AB02 EDCEDD4FE0CA

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, chadferguson and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7 and volcelfatcel
While it is thin, its not overly thin, just that their shoulder in contrast makes it look super thin because there is no tapering down from the ribcage.

Good development and tapering goes Shoulders to Ribcage to Waist then to hips, those guys look like they go from shoulders straight to waist
Having good shoulders is one of the most important muscles for looking aesthetic. Well developed delts, a small waist and 14-16 inch arms lean. You achieve this by getting strong on overhead press.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, owlofathena and 1 other person
Irl slayer legit
One of the highest paid models in the world afaik. Christian hogue.not sure
If he roids. Could be. But he has the skinny body type which stays lean easily but cant get huuuge. Also his whole life is basicly around exercising. Either way, no one with a normal job and life could achieve his form natural.
He looks good but definitely could be running low dose test. Also he has a pro photo shoot with ideal lighting, pump, and angles while I took this pic in my bathroom mirror.
And that's cope af. You are not even close to his level. Check out his bathroom selfie pics. He is just that insane

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 2 others

View attachment 1145532View attachment 1145534View attachment 1145535

vs

View attachment 1145539View attachment 1145542View attachment 1145543
These dudes are roiding
Steve was natty i think... He looks big cuz of his bone structure.. In reality he have natty muscle mass on the body

• +1
One of the highest paid models in the world afaik. Christian hogue.not sure
If he roids. Could be. But he has the skinny body type which stays lean easily but cant get huuuge. Also his whole life is basicly around exercising. Either way, no one with a normal job and life could achieve his form natural.

And that's cope af. You are not even close to his level. Check out his bathroom selfie pics. He is just that insane
He is definitely roiding if he is a pro model. I looked much bigger at 15-20% bf but it seems I have lost size after cutting and am looking more flat now.

You aren't lean enough or muscular enough so it's not 'ideal' sorry dude. About steve reeves, he was natural. If you look at other photos of him he isn't as big as he looks. His proportions are within natty range and are obtainable for someone with great genetics, crazy consistent diet and training. He also wasn't as lean as 'ideal'. Steve reeves proportions + a few % less bodyfat = perfect physique. Cope if you disagree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadferguson, Tyronecell, AscendingHero and 6 others
  • +1
I find you lack of leanness and abs showing.

But good muscle mass for sure bro

This is my body. I never lifted weight and I critically lack muscle mass especially in pecs and shit but I am pretty sure I am under 12% BF.

I am feared that bulking and getting bigger in clothes would fuck prettyboy pheno that I am looking for tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and AscendingHero
Steve was natty i think... He looks big cuz of his bone structure.. In reality he have natty muscle mass on the body
Nah Steve was on gear for sure. Guys in the golden era used different compounds and lower doses.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7419
He is definitely roiding if he is a pro model. I looked much bigger at 15-20% bf but it seems I have lost size after cutting and am looking more flat now.
Rn you are at like 16-17% bf

Having good shoulders is one of the most important muscles for looking aesthetic. Well developed delts, a small waist and 14-16 inch arms lean. You achieve this by getting strong on overhead press.
Overhead press is the most overrated exercise to date (after deadlift ofc). If you train chest properly you will do 2-3 pressing movements which use a sufficient amount of front delts. Side laterals are THE MOST important shoulder movement hands down.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AscendingHero and Effortless
I find you lack of leanness and abs showing.

But good muscle mass for sure bro

This is my body. I never lifted weight and I critically lack muscle mass especially in pecs and shit but I am pretty sure I am under 12% BF.
View attachment 1145552

I am feared that bulking and getting bigger in clothes would fuck prettyboy pheno that I am looking for tbh
I have terrible at genetics and store fat in that area. My arms are very vascular especially with a pump.

You look similar to my physique just leaner.

I'm leaner, have better chest development and better muscle insertions, symmetrical abs, better ribcage and smaller hip ratio than you tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nah Steve was on gear for sure. Guys in the golden era used different compounds and lower doses.
He wasn't golden era JFL he was pre golden era.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SolarWind and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
I'm leaner, have better chest development and better muscle insertions, symmetrical abs, better ribcage and smaller hip ratio than you tbh
How tall are you? I’m 6’0 so I will have a harder time putting on size than a shorter guy. Also the pic you used makes you look leaner. I’m weak on bench press and overhead press is my best lift so my arms/delts are disproportionately bigger than my chest. My ab genetics are not good I store fat there and don’t train abs at all.

• +1
source on the first three? I want to see how they're training

my theory is that they use straps for everything and never do heavy compounds

Steve Reves and Jim haislop

Pretty much the era before Arnold, pre golden era bodybuilding where they would also train for ribcage expansion

• +1
tbh it looks like you are bulking or you are around 15% bf
I am around 13-15%. I just have bad ab genetics and store fat in that area.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
How tall are you? I’m 6’0 so I will have a harder time putting on size than a shorter guy. Also the pic you used makes you look leaner. I’m weak on bench press and overhead press is my best lift so my arms/delts are disproportionately bigger than my chest. My ab genetics are not good I store fat there and don’t train abs at all.

The pics I used makes me look leaner, no its because I am actually leaner. I have only ever bulked once and that was it, I stay around 12% all year round pretty much

I'm 5'9 and half

The pics I used makes me look leaner, no its because I am actually leaner. I have only ever bulked once and that was it, I stay around 12% all year round pretty much

I'm 5'9 and half
I’m 3 inches taller than you. I used to play OLB at 6’ 210, I’m built to be a bigger guy so I have a hard time leaning down.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
You aren't lean enough or muscular enough so it's not 'ideal' sorry dude. About steve reeves, he was natural. If you look at other photos of him he isn't as big as he looks. His proportions are within natty range and are obtainable for someone with great genetics, crazy consistent diet and training. He also wasn't as lean as 'ideal'. Steve reeves proportions + a few % less bodyfat = perfect physique. Cope if you disagree

I honestly think Steve Reves had an ideal physique, not too big just right with perfect proportion.

• +1

I'm 5'9 and half
And the weird thing is I got way more respect from guys when I was a 210 pound football player but seem to get more IOIs from chicks when I lean down. Some girls are into that bulked up look though.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Effortless
And the weird thing is I got way more respect from guys when I was a 210 pound football player but seem to get more IOIs from chicks when I lean down. Some girls are into that bulked up look though.

Bulked up do look better in clothes if it doesn't affect your face that much tbh

But when I go to the beach or playing football with my mates with my shirt off, I physique mog everyone around me and get catcalled by girls

Not to mention that picture was me when I was already 17/18, I look better and more filled out than that now

• +1
Bulked up do look better in clothes if it doesn't affect your face that much tbh

But when I go to the beach or playing football with my mates with my shirt off, I physique mog everyone around me and get catcalled by girls

Not to mention that picture was me when I was already 17/18, I look better and more filled out than that now
Most guys in gyms fall into two categories. They are either skinny or fat powerlifter types. So just being lean with some muscle mass is good enough.

• +1
Most guys in gyms fall into two categories. They are either skinny or fat powerlifter types. So just being lean with some muscle mass is good enough.

Yours is still not ideal for natty though, maybe in 1 year or half a year then get lean you'll be good

also depends on insertions and where you store fat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lawton88 and Deleted member 13325