This is the physique that 90% of girls are attracted to! (Brutal Natty Pill)

lifting natty w bad genetics is mega cope. I remember lifting 2 years religiously and going from skinny to skinny fat. Face remained ugly all the way through

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, TrestIsBest and 5 others
This is my physique I am completely natty. Lean with some muscle mass is what most girls like. You don’t need to roid to have a good physique. Be 6’0, lean and have some muscle mass.
I think having the V look is what is most attractive to females. Guys that have narrow shoulders or very wide waist bones got screwed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing, zeke714 and 2 others
@vinnychase69 @volcelfatcel , advice for you though, don't forget lats development, its gives you major taper even in clothes

mine from the back :feelsyay:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Deleted member 13325 and 1 other person
I honestly think Steve Reves had an ideal physique, not too big just right with perfect proportion.
I agree but if he was a tad leaner it would be more appealing nowadays imo

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
@vinnychase69 @volcelfatcel , advice for you though, don't forget lats development, its gives you major taper even in clothes

View attachment 1145618

You can't give advice to volcelfatcel. He's so sure that if he gets to certain numbers on lifts he will look greek god. Utter coper

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Effortless
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Effortless
You can't give advice to volcelfatcel. He's so sure that if he gets to certain numbers on lifts he will look greek god. Utter coper
Over 4 my caveman tier dimorphism,

wheres the taper?

This was me at 17/18, I'm bigger than that now and just trying to development my ribcage (maybe cope) i dont know

I know I have pretty good symmetry and good insertions though

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2275

View attachment 1145618

I need to gymmax when this shit reopens :feelswhy:
Caveman tier dimorphism going to waste

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Effortless
where's the lean physique?

I need to gymmax when this shit reopens :feelswhy:
Caveman tier dimorphism going to waste

I think the hardest thing for your build is pretty getting lean tbh

You seem like one of those who holds on to stubborn fat bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
This is my physique I am completely natty. Lean with some muscle mass is what most girls like. You don’t need to roid to have a good physique. Be 6’0, lean and have some muscle mass.
get leaner tbf

View attachment 1145620

This was me at 17/18, I'm bigger than that now and just trying to development my ribcage (maybe cope) i dont know

I know I have pretty good symmetry, good insertions and decent proportion though
I was joking you look v good man

• Love it
  • +1
Over 4 my caveman tier dimorphism,
Aren't you the guy who said tall people can't have bad frames and that you need to hit x numbers on lifts? Then you said you were going to roid. Maybe I'm talking about someone else

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1145620

I know I have pretty good symmetry, good insertions and decent proportion though
mirin tbh, were you natty?

I'm a skinnycel trying to widen frame and put on muscle mass so wish me luck

• Love it

I'm definitely mesomorph at the very least leaning towards endomorph. Not a lanky ecto sadly. My brother has very good fat distribution so he gives me hope, he has good insertions as well.

• Woah
Aren't you the guy who said tall people can't have bad frames and that you need to hit x numbers on lifts? Then you said you were going to roid. Maybe I'm talking about someone else
Wrong guy

Thanks man, I do try so its good to know hard work pays off

It's all about being consistent bro :feelsyay:
Ik I've been training 2 years now. I'm 185 pounds 6'1 15% BF currently. Very excited to see the end product when I lean down

• Love it
Either OP isn't natural or he has good genetics, I could never achieve that type of physique without drugs, I am sure of it.

I think that steroids are worth it as long as you're willing to put in the work in the gym by staying consistent, lifting heavy and eating enough, because the steroids themselves without proper training, nutrition and recovery, will not give you the best results you can possibly get, and for the side effects, you definitely should maximize your success with those drugs.

For someone like me who has been stuck for years with the 12 inch arms that I had as a child, no matter how strong I become, it is obvious that steroids are the only solution, but, to avoid making the mistake of wasting a cycle, I think it is best to first make your noob gains before you start using gear, this can take anywhere from 6 to 12 months of serious training to achieve. Then, you can start using gear to maximize your results.

The main reason why I have been finding it very difficult to build muscle is because my testosterone levels are at 536 ng/dl (tested by a doctor with a blood test), which is at the lower end of the spectrum, since the healthy range is between 350 and 1100 ng/dl.

Low testosterone also tends to make men more effeminate and submissive in behaviour, which is why nowadays, a lot of men are soy boys or betas. If I am being honest, I have been beta for all my life, when women see me, they expect me to be a confident alpha who will seduce them to get laid, but instead they meet a shy submissive pushover who can't talk to them well.

What I have realized recently is that as a beta male, you have 2 options, either you accept to be a beta cuck, or you work hard on becoming alpha by taking steroids and working hard in the gym, I say this because steroids really have the potential to make someone alpha, because higher testosterone means it is easier to build muscle, lose fat and to have a dominant leader (aka Dom) personality type.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Either OP isn't natural or he has good genetics, I could never achieve that type of physique without drugs, I am sure of it.

I think that steroids are worth it as long as you're willing to put in the work in the gym by staying consistent, lifting heavy and eating enough, because the steroids themselves without proper training, nutrition and recovery, will not give you the best results you can possibly get, and for the side effects, you definitely should maximize your success with those drugs.

For someone like me who has been stuck for years with the 12 inch arms that I had as a child, no matter how much I strong I become, it is obvious that steroids are the only solution, but, to avoid making the mistake of wasting a cycle, I think it is best to first make your noob gains before you start using gear, this can take anywhere from 6 to 12 months of serious training to achieve. Then, you can start using gear to maximize your results.

The main reason why I have been finding it very difficult to build muscle is because my testosterone levels are at 536 ng/dl (tested by a doctor with a blood test), which is at the lower end of the spectrum, since the healthy range is between 350 and 1100 ng/dl.

Low testosterone also tends to make men more effeminate and submissive in behaviour, which is why nowadays, a lot of men are soy boys or betas. If I am being honest, I have been beta for all my life, when women see me, they expect me to be a confident alpha who will seduce them to get laid, but instead they meet a shy submissive pushover who can't talk to them well.

What I have realized recently is that as a beta male, you have 2 options, either you accept to be a beta cuck, or you work hard on becoming alpha by taking steroids and working hard in the gym, I say this because steroids really have the potential to make someone alpha, because higher testosterone means it is easier to build muscle, lose fat and to have a dominant leader (aka Dom) personality type.
@volcelfatcel this is the idiot I was talking about :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
It's okayish and better than most guys, yes. But it's not enough to get stars on the beach or in a shirt just because of the body. You need to look like this:
img_20190922_014503-jpg.116948

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and zeke714

For someone like me who has been stuck for years with the 12 inch arms that I had as a child, no matter how strong I become, it is obvious that steroids are the only solution, but, to avoid making the mistake of wasting a cycle, I think it is best to first make your noob gains before you start using gear, this can take anywhere from 6 to 12 months of serious training to achieve. Then, you can start using gear to maximize your results.

The reason you find it hard is because your training and diet is garbage. You're probably on OMAD, carnivore or keto and then complain about gaining no muscle

• +1
mirin tbh, were you natty?

I'm a skinnycel trying to widen frame and put on muscle mass so wish me luck

I'm natty but very consistent with working out, eating good regularly

Once again, consistency is key and try not to get injured

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330 and AscendingHero
I'm natty but very consistent with working out, eating good regularly

Once again, consistency is key and try not to get injured

How @copingvolcel trains

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Effortless
Nothing but truth was written there.

Theyre attracted to even less pure muscles than that. The key is having mass. If you have good basic insertions even with some overweight, it will still look good, you dont need defined muscles to have an attractive body. Just can not be skinnyfat of with visible fat ring around the belly.

JFL at these copers who starve themselves down to get that sixpack and look like a chop stick with their malnourished fragile squishy body, only to be below 12% and have visible abs. Its just feminine af to have these of bodies.

Women like mass- wide shoulders big arms, big rib cage etc. basically the opposite of their bodies, because it looks dimorphic on men.

A gymcelled physique like this already looks like a fragile framecel:

He would unironically look better with less defined muscles and more body mass and bodyfat. The key is fat distribution, ofcourse it is something that one can not influence, so it is very individual. But this dude topless looks too weakframed.

Imagine being a 60kg guy with low body mass, yet having a six pack, you look like a skinny and weak tallfag.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nothing but truth was written there.

Theyre attracted to even less pure muscles than that. The key is having mass. If you have good basic insertions even with some overweight, it will still look good, you dont need defined muscles to have an attractive body. Just can not be skinnyfat of with visible fat ring around the belly.

JFL at these copers who starve themselves down to get that sixpack and look like a chop stick with their malnourished fragile squishy body, only to be below 12% and have visible abs. Its just feminine af to have these of bodies.

Women like mass- wide shoulders big arms, big rib cage etc. basically the opposite of their bodies, because it looks dimorphic on men.

A gymcelled physique like this already looks like a fragile framecel:

View attachment 1145627

He would unironically look better with less defined muscles and more body mass and bodyfat. The key is fat distribution, ofcourse it is something that one can not influence, so it is very individual. But this dude topless looks too weakframed.

Imagine being a 60kg guy with low body mass, yet having a six pack, you look like a skinny and weak tallfag.
Utter cope. Being lean is essential to looking aesthetic. Of course if you are a twink you will look ridiculous lean. Saying its cope to be sub 12% BF even though you have better face + body is the real cope. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and Effortless

My hips and legs have started thinning first actually, my cheekbones also leaned down first which surprised the shit out of me ngl theyve hard stopped until i lose further.

Praying 2 gandy i have his muscle insertions and fat distribution as he is 14% from a scan he did and he had shredded fucking abs

• Love it
@volcelfatcel this is the idiot I was talking about :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What I said about frame is true.

Narrow shoulders on men are not caused by bone structure but by low testosterone levels, the proof is that when you train your back for long enough and get really strong at barbell rows and weighted chin ups, your lats become so big that your shoulders look wider, it makes you look as if you have a wide frame.

I saw this happen just by increasing my strength on barbell rows slightly (from 80 to 125 lbs), here is the result, it isn't much but it still proves my point:

And when my barbell row will be at 275 lbs, my shoulders will become so wide, that you guys will think that I have a wide frame.

This is why the whole frame pill bullshit makes no sense scientifically speaking and for the people like me who have some experience in the gym doing lots of rows and chin ups.

The main mistake that most guys make it that they think that training their shoulders will give them wide shoulders when in reality, the key is to focus on the lats because wide lats make your shoulders look wider, to get the full effect, you have to train both though, which is exactly what I did.

In the 2 pictures, the only difference is that my shoulder and my back are more muscular, the rest of my muscles are the same size.
The main reason for that is because arms are difficult to grow, and the bench press technique took me a long time to master, while overhead press and rows are extremely easy to perform, even as a complete noob, so I made more progress on those than anything else.

How @copingvolcel trains

No, my problem has never been technique, or training efficiency, my problem has always been consistency. I was able to train for an entire month perfectly to maximize my results but in 1 year, I never trained for more than 2 months consistently, and it's because of that, that I never got big.

But even if I had remained consistent, there are still some truths to what I said, if my 12 inch arms are not growing from getting strong, then it means that my natural muscular potential is very low, and this is due to my testosterone levels, so steroids ARE the solution to my problem. It doesn't mean I can't build a decent physique naturally, but I can't look huge naturally, not because of my genetics, but because of my low testosterone levels.

What I said about frame is true.

Narrow shoulders on men are not caused by bone structure but by low testosterone levels, the proof is that when you train your back for long enough and get really strong at barbell rows and weighted chin ups, your lats become so big that your shoulders look wider, it makes you look as if you have a wide frame.

I saw this happen just by increasing my strength on barbell rows slightly (from 80 to 125 lbs), here is the result, it isn't much but it still proves my point:

And when my barbell row will be at 275 lbs, my shoulders will become so wide, that you guys will think that I have a wide frame.

This is why the whole frame pill bullshit makes no sense scientifically speaking and for the people like me who have some experience in the gym doing lots of rows and chin ups.

The main mistake that most guys make it that they think that training their shoulders will give them wide shoulders when in reality, the key is to focus on the lats because wide lats make your shoulders look wider, to get the full effect, you have to train both though, which is exactly what I did.

In the 2 pictures, the only difference is that my shoulder and my back are more muscular, the rest of my muscles are the same size.
The main reason for that is because arms are difficult to grow, and the bench press technique took me a long time to master, while overhead press and rows are extremely easy to perform, even as a complete noob, so I made more progress on those than anything else.

Barbell rows are a thickness exercise man not width jesus christ...
If you really want to focus on width chin/pull ups are great I agree.
Lat pullovers are also one of the best exercises you should focus on also (especially if you have a pullover machine). Pre-exhausting the lats with a pullover machine then doing a pullup/pulldown will really benefit width as your lats will tire before biceps, lower back etc. It's not all about numbers man. Last back session I did 225x8 underhand barbell row as my third exercise. Ofc I could cope, start with it and do an extra 10-20 pounds most likely.
Watch how Dorian trains back, it is the perfect exercise sequencing and is a large reason why he is top 2 for backs in history.

• +1
The reason you find it hard is because your training and diet is garbage. You're probably on OMAD, carnivore or keto and then complain about gaining no muscle
No, I'm actually on a 3000 calorie diet which is my TDEE, I'm recomping and I'm not finding it difficult to make progress in strength, it's just that there are naturals that I know who can curl much less than me who have much bigger arms than I do.

I know a guy who has 16 inch arms who can only curl 50 lbs for 8 reps, while I can curl 65 lbs for 10 reps and I have 12 inch arms.

Unless I can somehow raise my curl to 150-170 lbs, I'll never have 16 inch arms. And the weights that I mentioned are not for dumbbells of course but for the total weight that you lift with both arms.

For the rest of my muscles though, it is just because I am weak at the main lifts, but for curls, I have been doing them for years with no arm growth at all, no matter how I trained, so they may never grow.

great thread girls dont want a meat head animal.

@volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @vinnychase69

One of the biggest tip for anyone here lifting...

Explode on the way up and slow on the way down, if you don't know what this is I can explain

Last edited:
  • +1
Utter cope. Being lean is essential to looking aesthetic. Of course if you are a twink you will look ridiculous lean. Saying its cope to be sub 12% BF even though you have better face + body is the real cope. :forcedsmile:
Its always a question of ROI. I have same lean face at 20% as I would have at 15% or less. Why would I stave myself down like a skinny nerd below 12%, which is not even healthy to have all year around.

Honestly basic pushups/pullups and some occasional calisthenics and workout with bells would be more than enough. Besides that- if your face is not at least HTN or above, bulking up like a nerd just screams "tryhard who is gymcelling to compensate for his sub par face". Same with manelts who gymcel like there is no tommorow- theyre not fooling anyone, women know exactly whats going on. Theyd rather smash with a non-skinnyfat good looking guy who has basic leanness with some visible muscles, basic insertions, than some gymcelmaxxed manlet or facially below average guy.

Also in 95% of the time we spend outside the house, ppl wear clothes and unless one has almost roid-level insanely huge arms and chest, in which case you could wear muscleshirts, in other 90% cases the muscles are invisible.

Bro do you seriously think I’m on gear? My physique is very natty achievable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Effortless
Barbell rows are a thickness exercise man not width jesus christ...
If you really want to focus on width chin/pull ups are great I agree.
Lat pullovers are also one of the best exercises you should focus on also (especially if you have a pullover machine). Pre-exhausting the lats with a pullover machine then doing a pullup/pulldown will really benefit width as your lats will tire before biceps, lower back etc. It's not all about numbers man. Last back session I did 225x8 underhand barbell row as my third exercise. Ofc I could cope, start with it and do an extra 10-20 pounds most likely.
Watch how Dorian trains back, it is the perfect exercise sequencing and is a large reason why he is top 2 for backs in history.

There are different types of bent over rows, they don't all train the same muscles, just like there are different variations for the other main lifts like the bench press (close grip, incline, flat, paused), the squat (front, back, hack, paused) , and the deadlift (conventional, sumo, romanian, stiff-legged).

The only bent over row variation that I use is the main one that bodybuilders use, not the pendlay row.

What I do is basically the Yates row but with a pronated grip instead of a supinated grip, it is better than the Yates row because there isn't the risk of tearing my bicep.

If you pull the bar to your chest, then it works the upper back and traps.
If you pull the bar to your belly button, then it works the lats, that is what I do to focus on the lats, and since I am not setting the bar down on each rep like I would on a pendlay row, I get both the eccentric and the concentric portion of the lift, which maximizes muscle growth and progress.

The pendlay row isn't a bad lift of course but it's not the best for bodybuilding purposes if you have to pick only one back exercise.

The main reason why I don't do chin ups is because I can't do more than 5 on my first set, and I can only do 3 on my second set and 2 on my third set. This lack of strength would cause a lack of volume if I focused exclusively on chin ups, which means I wouldn't get stronger over time, which is why in the past, when I only did chin ups, I never made any progress, I only started to get stronger when I started doing bent over rows.

My goal for the back is to reach a 225 lb bent over row for 10 reps, then, I'll be able to add weighted chin ups to my program and I will be able to work on getting up to a 135 lb weighted chin up to maximize muscle growth in my lats.

Also, yes, it is all about numbers, as long as you can maintain proper form, it is only by getting stronger that you can get bigger as a natural lifter. The reason why steroid users can skip strength training to get bigger is because they can increase the dose, and by increasing the dose, they automatically get bigger. But for a natural, the human body will not want to build muscle that it doesn't need, so unless you actually try to get strong, muscle growth will be impossible for you, this is why there are people who look the same after 10 years in the gym, because their numbers aren't going up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Yours is still not ideal for natty though, maybe in 1 year or half a year then get lean you'll be good

also depends on insertions and where you store fat
Im an not peak natty no. The thing is I don’t know how to gain size without gaining fat. Run a 100 calorie surplus? I don’t want to become bloated due to bulking.

• +1

Yeah I barely train back tbh.

• +1
There are different types of bent over rows, they don't all train the same muscles, just like there are different variations for the other main lifts like the bench press (close grip, incline, flat, paused), the squat (front, back, hack, paused) , and the deadlift (conventional, sumo, romanian, stiff-legged).

The only bent over row variation that I use is the main one that bodybuilders use, not the pendlay row.

What I do is basically the Yates row but with a pronated grip instead of a supinated grip, it is better than the Yates row because there isn't the risk of tearing my bicep.

If you pull the bar to your belly button, then it works the lats, that is what I do to focus on the lats, and since I am not setting the bar down on each rep like I would on a pendlay row, I get both the eccentric and the concentric portion of the lift, which maximizes muscle growth and progress.

The pendlay row isn't a bad lift of course but it's not the best for bodybuilding purposes if you have to pick only one back exercise.

The main reason why I don't do chin ups is because I can't do more than 5 on my first set, and I can only do 3 on my second set and 2 on my third set. This lack of strength would cause a lack of volume if I focused exclusively on chin ups, which means I wouldn't get stronger over time, which is why in the past, when I only did chin ups, I never made any progress, I only started to get stronger when I started doing bent over rows.

My goal for the back is to reach a 225 lb bent over row for 10 reps, then, I'll be able to add weighted chin ups to my program and I will be able to work on getting up to a 135 lb weighted chin up to maximize muscle growth in my lats.

Also, yes, it is all about numbers, as long as you can maintain proper form, it is only by getting stronger that you can get bigger as a natural lifter. The reason why steroid users can skip strength training to get bigger is because they can increase the dose, and by increasing the dose, they automatically get bigger. But for a natural, the human body will not want to build muscle that it doesn't need, so unless you actually try to get strong, muscle growth will be impossible for you, this is why there are people who look the same after 10 years in the gym, because their numbers aren't going up.

Why were u talking about the coping pendlay row? Why would I ever do that JFL. You're way too fixated on numbers. You said how much you can curl like??? Why would you progressively overload a muscle group that is more about pump and contraction? You need to give other methods a try and not be so stubborn ngl. I progressively overload pressing movements, squats, leg press, rows etc. I don't track arms, forearms, side delts, chest flies etc. Why would I? Those movements are completely about pump and feeling the movement, not trying to ego lift more weight. You need a mix of both bud otherwise it would be the case that the strongest people are the biggest. This isn't the case. Look at Jay Cutler, Phil etc. Arnold had the best chest ever yet couldn't bench as much as Franco.

• Love it
Bro do you seriously think I’m on gear? My physique is very natty achievable.
No, I only listed it as one of the possibilities, my main point is that what is achievable naturally depends on your genetics and your testosterone levels. Some men have very high testosterone, and as a result, they tend to be very alpha socially and their muscles grow very easily. Meanwhile, there are some guys who have such low testosterone levels that no matter how hard they train or how strong they get, their muscles remain as big as a woman's. It's impossible to become alpha as a natural when your body doesn't have the potential to be like that without drugs, and it's impossible to be alpha just by acting like one, you need the look.

And you can take any soy boy or beta male and give them steroids and they will become extremely alpha, not only in their physique but also in terms of their personality. What people don't realize is that there is a hierarchy between men, there are alphas and there are betas, but nobody gets to choose what they are, it is predetermined by your genetics, but nowadays, thanks to steroids, a beta can become an alpha by changing his hormonal profile with the help of drugs.

So, a skinny lanklet such as myself, could take high amounts of drugs and achieve the physique of a dominant Viking warrior, and the personality would change at the same time. That is not to say that steroids give you all that without work but they make it possible.

For a natural who has beta genetics, no matter how many years they train or how much work they put in the gym, they will always be a beta because that is their natural genetic potential.

Also, in relationships, the main difference between an alpha and a beta is that the alpha is the leader in the relationship while the beta is extremely submissive. Some betas even have developed submissive sexual fantasies like cuckolding, pegging, chastity or forced feminization, most have femdom fetishes and they want to be dominated by women, while most alphas want to dominate women.

In some relationships, the beta can go as far as letting his girlfriend take full control of his life and his sexuality by cucking him by having sex with an alpha in front of him, the beta gets off on the humiliation because his low testosterone levels make him feel more like a woman than a man.

If I am being honest, I have been beta for most of my life, and I have had beta fantasies since puberty, and it has never improved, no matter how much I trained or how much I abstained for porn, my beta tendencies never left, and this is simply because of my bad hormonal profile. If I had 2 times the amount of testosterone that I have now (1000 ng/dl instead of 500 ng/dl), then I would be way more alpha. There are men who are at 1100 ng/dl naturally, that is purely because of luck.

There are lots of morons nowadays who believe that it's possible to raise your testosterone levels naturally but that is pure cope.
The truth is that betas like me have 2 choices, either we accept to be a beta and find a woman who will want to date someone like us, or we artificially modify our hormonal profile with drugs to become alpha enough to get the sex life of our dreams, I want the latter, this is why I am interested in taking steroids once I get my noob gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419

Get your test levels checked. I think your issue is that you’re very tall so you have a hard time putting on size. Consider increasing your calories further.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
No, I only listed it as one of the possibilities, my main point is that what is achievable naturally depends on your genetics and your testosterone levels. Some men have very high testosterone, and as a result, they tend to be very alpha socially and their muscles grow very easily. Meanwhile, there are some guys who have such low testosterone levels that no matter how hard they train or how strong they get, their muscles remain as big as a woman's. It's impossible to become alpha as a natural when your body doesn't have the potential to be like that without drugs, and it's impossible to be alpha just by acting like one, you need the look.

And you can take any soy boy or beta male and give them steroids and they will become extremely alpha, not only in their physique but also in terms of their personality. What people don't realize is that there is a hierarchy between men, there are alphas and there are betas, but nobody gets to choose what they are, it is predetermined by your genetics, but nowadays, thanks to steroids, a beta can become an alpha by changing his hormonal profile with the help of drugs.

So, a skinny lanklet such as myself, could take high amounts of drugs and achieve the physique of a dominant Viking warrior, and the personality would change at the same time. That is not to say that steroids give you all that without work but they make it possible.

For a natural who has beta genetics, no matter how many years they train or how much work they put in the gym, they will always be a beta because that is their natural genetic potential.

Also, in relationships, the main difference between an alpha and a beta is that the alpha is the leader in the relationship while the beta is extremely submissive. Some betas even have developed submissive sexual fantasies like cuckolding, pegging, chastity or forced feminization, most have femdom fetishes and they want to be dominated by women, while most alphas want to dominate women.

In some relationships, the beta can go as far as letting his girlfriend take full control of his life and his sexuality by cucking him by having sex with an alpha in front of him, the beta gets off on the humiliation because his low testosterone levels make him feel more like a woman than a man.

If I am being honest, I have been beta for most of my life, and I have had beta fantasies since puberty, and it has never improved, no matter how much I trained or how much I abstained for porn, my beta tendencies never left, and this is simply because of my bad hormonal profile. If I had 2 times the amount of testosterone that I have now (1000 ng/dl instead of 500 ng/dl), then I would be way more alpha. There are men who are at 1100 ng/dl naturally, that is purely because of luck.

There are lots of morons nowadays who believe that it's possible to raise your testosterone levels naturally but that is pure cope.
The truth is that betas like me have 2 choices, either we accept to be a beta and find a woman who will want to date someone like us, or we artificially modify our hormonal profile with drugs to become alpha enough to get the sex life of our dreams, I want the latter, this is why I am interested in taking steroids once I get my noob gains.
Why do you sound so pessimistic? Stop typing out essays that have zero value to yourself. Like I said your main problem is not test levels or anything like that, it’s the fact that you’re very tall. How many 6’3+ guys do you see that can look big as natties? Your attitude will get you nowhere in life, ditch the “woe is me” mindset and focus on results. Are you getting the results you want and if not what needs to be done to achieve them. Keep it simple. That’s one thing I learned from watching MPMD’s YouTube channel, he started out as a normie but worked extremely hard to max out everything he could. He maxed out his physique, his social skills, his hair, his skin, EVERYTHING. You don’t see him complaining and whining like a beta male. The number one trait of an alpha male is how they respond to adversity and difficult situations. Do you keep your cool and try to improve or fall into self pity? For everything you wish you had, there’s someone else out there that wished they had something you have. I’m sure plenty of guys wish they were 6’4 like you. Ditch your garbage attitude and focus completely on results.