This is the worst part about being black

I'm not Chad bro I'm just mtn black guy who people just say looks "very approachable" or "kind". Like if someone enters a classroom they sit right next to me. It's not even looks. I honestly want to seem more threatening/dark triad I might get some minox so I can grow a beard.
You will never be a real incel. You have no autism, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no deep seated emotional resentment. You are a well-adjusted man twisted by irony and memes into a crude mockery of a stone cold virgin.

All the "rejection" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back girls love you. Your parents are proud and happy for you, "Stacies" swoon over your masculine appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly smitten with you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even incels who "pass" look strong and charismatic to a woman. Your deep voice and good sense of humor are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to earn a little online incel clout, you'll get cancelled the second your DMs get leaked and everybody gets a glimpse of the e-girls thirsting over you.

You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake "tfw no gf" every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be miserable, but deep inside you feel the happiness creeping up like a weed, ready to bless you with unshakeable confidence.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll find a girlfriend, marry her, knock her up, and have seven healthy kids together. Your parents will praise you, happy but a little bit sentimental now that their little boy has finally grown up. They'll spoil the kids with candies and toys, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a family that misses you dearly.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, User49, bug_eye_blackcel and 2 others
It's not the racism, it's not the fear of police, it's the WOMEN.

We have the ugliest race of women by FAR!
No other race comes close!

White, East Asian, Arab, Latino, etc have plenty of beautiful women. But legit like 2% of black women are attractive.

East African women are better looking than African Americans but it's still very rough knowing my mother wants me to marry a Somali foid (but like 99% of them are ugly).

If I marry any other race/ethnicity of women I know she will get depressed so it's a tough predicament...

Also no one wants to say it so I will:

BLACK VAGINAS ARE GROSS 🤢 THEY'RE DISGUSTING 🤮 THEY LOOK WEIRD 😵‍💫
Your fr think breeding a giga short flat maxilla Korean girl is better oh for fucks sake bro it’s well known breeding a Asian girl = er sons go breed a tall thicc Somali baddie

White, East Asian, Arab, Latino, etc have plenty of beautiful women. But legit like 2% of black women are attractive.

East African women are better looking than African Americans but it's still very rough knowing my mother wants me to marry a Somali foid (but like 99% of them are ugly).

If I marry any other race/ethnicity of women I know she will get depressed so it's a tough predicament...

Actually I like black women. And not East Africans but West Africans. The darker the better! The only thing I don’t like is how degenerate black women they are, like white women.

I'm not gonna lie I became slightly racist against other black people because of all the shit I saw on the internet/4chan but I'm also unlearning it too, it's funny because I'm black myself. :lul: A lot of black dudes are ghetto which isn't my kind of thing I prefer people in my field or who ppl who play the same games as I do, and very few black dudes play LoL or overwatch.
ur noth black tho
Somalis are noble Macrobian Caucasian overlords

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fauxfox and 1 other person
Notice also he posted the Phutite (so-called Somali) women that’s mixed with Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) and not the pure Phutite women, whom look like this:

So even he knows that Phutite women are ugly and only thinks the mixed Phutite women are beautiful.

yup i also noticed this. everytime when someone like this guy argues they always post pics of women who are basically mixed race.

black women dont even have one single feminine traits. they dont even have hair, masculine face and ugly black pussies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
yup i also noticed this. everytime when someone like this guy argues they always post pics of women who are basically mixed race.

black women dont even have one single feminine traits. they dont even have hair, masculine face and ugly black pussies.

Big booty is a feminine trait.

some girls are cute ngl

EXACALLY these idiots don’t realise by posting mixed chicks they are just proving @fauxfox point.

Niggas like @kumquat hwvent even been to an area full of Somalis, I lived in one for 5 years and 90% of them are ft asf and ugly, only Ethiopian/Eritrean women look Aight and even then most have giant foreheads like megamind

Then you have niggas like @tristan18 posting quartercast girls who have a white grandparent. Black women I do prefer most. I accept that they are the most subhuman women besides Abo women cos when you ask “hot black girl” idiots will mention mullatos that tells me all I need to know

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
EXACALLY these idiots don’t realise by posting mixed chicks they are just proving @fauxfox point.

Niggas like @kumquat hwvent even been to an area full of Somalis, I lived in one for 5 years and 90% of them are ft asf and ugly, only Ethiopian/Eritrean women look Aight and even then most have giant foreheads like megamind

Then you have niggas like @tristan18 posting quartercast girls who have a white grandparent. Black women I do prefer most. I accept that they are the most subhuman women besides Abo women cos when you ask “hot black girl” idiots will mention mullatos that tells me all I need to know
Nibba black girls are attractive or some of them

Nibba black girls are attractive or some of them
Ofc… this can be said for any race. The fact is most men would prefer any other race than black including you hence why you only post mullatas cos even you don’t find black women attr. Only black men find black women attr but most other races are not attr to them

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 22924
Ofc… this can be said for any race. The fact is most men would prefer any other race than black including you hence why you only post mullatas cos even you don’t find black women attr. Only black men find black women attr but most other races are not attr to them
I dont now bro you are probably right but black women treated me the best out of all girls

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm not Chad bro I'm just mtn black guy who people just say looks "very approachable" or "kind". Like if someone enters a classroom they sit right next to me. It's not even looks. I honestly want to seem more threatening/dark triad I might get some minox so I can grow a beard.
It’s over for low trust cels