This is what a 10/10 stacy looks like.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken

Notice her 90° gonial angle. This is an overlooked feature by the coping mouthbreathers on here. But it's a sign of optimal healthy craniofacial development. It is how a human skull should look like both in men and women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3828 and 18 others
first girl posted here that I'd actually fuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, notrealdanish, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
too ethnic...

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Tallooksmaxxer, Sub0 and 14 others
90 gonial angle is one of the main things that characterize a minecraft pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 6128, bugeye and 14 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14984 and BoneDensity
Mtb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, notrealdanish, Solidcoin and 5 others
You are either retarded or a coping mouthbreather with 160° mandible.
just because girls find ur habsburg jaw ugly doesnt mean they're attracted to the complete opposite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Kind of reminds of Zoe Kravitz but way hotter

A 10/10 Stacy for me is young Olivia Hussey
1663851017 1 mykaleidoscope ru p olivia hussey vkontakte 1

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, AverageTevvezFan, CuriousGuy and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Dystopian, Deleted member 14984 and 2 others
just because girls find ur habsburg jaw ugly doesnt mean they're attracted to the complete opposite
Retarded cope. Ideal developmental conditions lead to an angle of approximately 90°. It is evolutionarily most beneficial and therefore choosen as most attractive by natural selection.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, thereallegend, Blackgymmax and 3 others
a robust jaw is habsburg now :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
ion even know his face, just wanted an excuse to call him inbred
Retarded cope. Ideal developmental conditions lead to an angle of approximately 90°. It is evolutionarily most beneficial and therefore choosen as most attractive by natural selection.
natural selection differs from sexual selection. 90º gonial angle is indeed evolutionarily speaking the most benefitial but it is not the most attractive

I want curves not angles bruh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: notrealdanish, enchanted_elixir, Dystopian and 4 others
natural selection differs from sexual selection. 90º gonial angle is indeed evolutionarily speaking the most benefitial but it is not the most attractive
Sexual selection is directly based on survivability (health) and fertility indicators you dumb fuck. It's not some abstract principle of beauty, it's just pragmaticly selected traits which help you survive and create + protect offspring. Natural and sexual selection are always in sync otherwise one would lead to the other being neglected and to the demise of the population.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, CuriousGuy and thereallegend
Jfl 90 degrees insane retard just look like this bro on the right.
Maxresdefault 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub0, notrealdanish, Solidcoin and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, KING REIDYZ and BoneDensity
You are retarded. That morph is purpousefully ugly. She has a recessed maxilla + chin and an elongated midface.
The one in OP is also ugly.

90 isn't ideal at all, why do I now this, my dick tells me what looks good and what doesn't discussion finished.

Greetings
Beastimmung

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, brianxx, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
You are retarded. That morph is purpousefully ugly. She has a recessed maxilla + chin and an elongated midface.
Nigga stop coping jfl. All the things u mentioned are just wrong. And u fucking bonesmash double JFL. 90 degrees looks plain retarded on both genders. There is no human who has that JFL

this or death

Attachments

• 296FF63B-4D69-4DD4-9F81-1F4272EDEC51.jpeg
    296FF63B-4D69-4DD4-9F81-1F4272EDEC51.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, SA7, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Sexual selection is directly based on survivability (health) and fertility indicators you dumb fuck. It's not some abstract principle of beauty, it's just pragmaticly selected traits which help you survive and create + protect offspring. Natural and sexual selection are always in sync otherwise one would lead to the other being neglected and to the demise of the population.
so the idea of fisherian runaway is cope? anyway back to the initial point, 90º gonial angles arent ideal, at least not in humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Nigga stop coping jfl. All the things u mentioned are just wrong. And u fucking bonesmash double JFL. 90 degrees looks plain retarded on both genders. There is no human who has that JFL
Screenshot 20221123 2159272
Fed84816c482767ca81f722a70e1d4c7

"Muh 90° isn't ideal!!" :feelswah::feelswah:

OP:

Screenshot 20221123 2201212

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and BoneDensity
what does it mean when the jawline is clearly not straight like his looks like the jaw curves inward in the middle. it's a terrible trait
antegonial notch. A sign of recession but OP is retarded so. Calls everyone a mouthbreater and calls lundgren a PSL god with this FAILO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Magnum Opus, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
so the idea of fisherian runaway is cope?
Yes it was literally made up by a retard who didn't understand cause and effect. JFL at thinking traits develop "just because". Evolution is the most elaborate mechanism and every milimeter of tissue has a purpouse for which it has been selected. Even so called "neutral mutations" invisible on the phenotype have clear consequences on specimen adaptibility, so there's really no such thing as neutral mutations and therefore no fisherian runaway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I swear this girl is no more than stacylite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21044
Just steal my tiktok theory. But I agree OP, one of the best looking women i saw. Looks kinda egyptian tbh, not arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21044
90 is overkill but its almost impossible for a human to actually have a 90 degree gonial angle. Most people would ascend hard with a sharper gonial angle.

10 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
View attachment 1965004

Notice her 90° gonial angle. This is an overlooked feature by the coping mouthbreathers on here. But it's a sign of optimal healthy craniofacial development. It is how a human skull should look like both in men and women.
Looks like a dog from side tbh

• Love it
She has a 100-115° gonial angle tbh, which is ideal , 90 is not healthy and a sign of wrong development

This is also not 90
thats to prove my point. He fucking posts lundgren in an angle frauded pic to give the illusion of 90 degrees. He is clearly not

She has a 100-115° gonial angle tbh, which is ideal , 90 is not healthy and a sign of wrong development

This is also not 90
I know he's not actually 90 but the morphs look even better. Anything over 100 is not ideal, stop coping. Below 100 you probably can't spot the difference.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
Also girl in the OP looks like she has body odor. Typical ethnic trait

• Love it
how do people find this ethnic subhuman beautiful?

would take any average blonde with decent body over this any day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Sub0, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
thats to prove my point. He fucking posts lundgren in an angle frauded pic to give the illusion of 90 degrees. He is clearly not
But he looks better when anglefrauded to 90 don't you agree?

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
But he looks better when anglefrauded to 90 don't you agree?
well no shit but give him actual 90 degrees everywhere and he will look SHIT in that pic too

I know he's not actually 90 but the morphs look even better. Anything over 100 is not ideal, stop coping. Below 100 you probably can't spot the difference.
Are u srs? 90 looks sick not good. Never saw a human with 90° in my entire life btw., this is morph tier

Are u srs? 90 looks sick not good. Never saw a human with 90° in my entire life btw., this is morph tier

The faces have skewed ratios and the jaws by themselves look shit. I have a chad at my school with 90° (legit 7 psl chad) and another chadlite with this angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
The faces have skewed ratios and the jaws by themselves look shit. I have a chad at my school with 90° (legit 7 psl chad) and another chadlite with this angle.
dm me the 7 psl chad with 90°, im very curious, never saw this before

Bullshit your definetly exaggerating, probably more like 112 degrees that’s lowest one can go without looking retarded

• JFL
View attachment 1965004

Perfect skull holy fuck bro

• Love it