This is what a 10/10 stacy looks like.

dm me the 7 psl chad with 90°, im very curious, never saw this before
Idk his name but i'll make a thread when i find his ig. I already mentioned him here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
View attachment 1965004

Notice her 90° gonial angle. This is an overlooked feature by the coping mouthbreathers on here. But it's a sign of optimal healthy craniofacial development. It is how a human skull should look like both in men and women.
How she rolled her eyes when the negro was looking at her. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Ik it's insane i'm amazed.
Angel skull look neotenous asf btw, my type of you ask me give her green eyes and 25% african blood and she could even fog prime LIMA jfl (srs)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Angel skull look neotenous asf btw, my type of you ask me give her green eyes and 25% african blood and she could even fog prime LIMA jfl (srs)
mashalla HABIBI

His gonial angle is not 90 degrees

His head is tilted, which gives the illlusion. If you rotate the picture you posted to a side-profile view, his gonial angle would be sharper
Probably not irl, you're right but visually it's 90 and it looks good as shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
CB4D027F 9011 4AD5 BDAE DE282010C85C

10/10 stacy tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21044
Idk his name but i'll make a thread when i find his ig. I already mentioned him here.

yea tag me then.
Angel skull look neotenous asf btw, my type of you ask me give her green eyes she even fog prime LIMA jfl (srs)
even for me as a white guy, she is ideal

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 21044
90 degree gonial isnt even ideal for males, Kys.

• JFL
Ana de Armas is the only 10/10 in existence. There can be only one at a time, like Highlander.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23778
ramus body 404

whats that guys name? his gonial angle doesnt seem to actually be 90 degrees, 90 degrees is someone like curlyheadjames and tell me if that looks ideal
James? 90? Jfl.
Snapinstaapp 1080 306906488 857470092327153 4975400612222705251 n

That guy's dolph lundregen.
Screenshot 20221117 1613292

He doesn"t actually havd 90 but it looks close in certain pictures. And it looks good.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 17920
BB49D98B 119F 4D4C 8A51 204D835A29A8
E48FDE56 6D99 4AA6 BA0C C2E18EC13EBF

Brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Just steal my tiktok theory. But I agree OP, one of the best looking women i saw. Looks kinda egyptian tbh, not arab

she is the purest arab girl ive ever seen, you clearly dont know what ur talking about egyptians are arab jfl

• Woah
she is the purest arab girl ive ever seen, you clearly dont know what ur talking about egyptians are arab jfl
Unfortunately, I know very little about Arabic pheno. Can you post a pure arab man then? Ideally on the same looks level to be able to compare this well

Would you then also call the women at 4:15 pure arab?

@Xangsane would you agree btw?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I know very little about Arabic pheno. Can you post a pure arab man then? Ideally on the same looks level to be able to compare this well

Mena Massoud arrives for the premiere of Aladdin at El Capitan theatre in Los Angeles Californ
he is just htn but u get the point,and idk she could be arab she does look quite european

• +1
View attachment 1965234 he is just htn but u get the point,and idk she could be arab she does look quite european
i see thanks.

I always had this video in the back of my mind, thinking this is what real Egyptian women look like (like from the time of the pharaohs, so from the elite), I know nowadays most are mixed, majority Arab in Egypt. But also in the Arab Emirates (where I am from time to time because of work) there are many phenos imo.

@Xangsane Do you see it the same way? (tagging in edit doesnt work or?

Possibly Syrian or Lebanese, if Arab.

• +1
View attachment 1965004

Notice her 90° gonial angle. This is an overlooked feature by the coping mouthbreathers on here. But it's a sign of optimal healthy craniofacial development. It is how a human skull should look like both in men and women.
Stop the autism. Gonial angle?

• JFL
View attachment 1965004

Low gonial is exclusively a masculine trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yes it was literally made up by a retard who didn't understand cause and effect. JFL at thinking traits develop "just because". Evolution is the most elaborate mechanism and every milimeter of tissue has a purpouse for which it has been selected. Even so called "neutral mutations" invisible on the phenotype have clear consequences on specimen adaptibility, so there's really no such thing as neutral mutations and therefore no fisherian runaway.
sexual selection it’s sometimes worse for survival
Like peacocks or height in humans

F1CA078E ED42 4560 B3B9 CD41F9536291

5AB96650 E6F0 41A2 A8E9 0E745E6F1056

Full foward grown faces have a mandible parallel to the ground
Ideal for breathing and chewing force

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and KING REIDYZ
Low gonial is exclusively a masculine trait.
There has been no causation nor correlation with T/E lavels ever proven. You are retarded, just look at all the best stacies.

View attachment 1965004

uff.... dreamgirl, thats the pheno i am simping for

View attachment 1965004

Smth says that she's so full of herself

Retards.org

• WTF
Looks very pretty ngl so ig the 90 angle agreee isnt cope then after all

• +1
There has been no causation nor correlation with T/E lavels ever proven. You are retarded, just look at all the best stacies.
Look at comic book superheroes they only give males large square jaws and low gonial angles. Margot Robbie looks like a tranny.

Rejawvenation 06

Masculine gonial angle is 120° or under, feminine is 120° or higher.
File

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Imagine actually feeling any kind of internal emotional response to seeing a foids face in 2022

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and PURE ARYAN GENETICS