this is what i imagine my life after ascension to chadlite

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken

not a single bitch in sight

niggers rot away their youths so they can jump in a pool and do hot yoga while looking like utter faggots at some point in the future like you can spend time with yourselves now

Last edited:
It never was about "bitches" almost anyone can get them. Narcissism Is Just about being good looking, smart and successful not the positive outcome that comes with It.

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer
Fuck he’s skinny

TikTok mastering cringe once again

It never was about "bitches" almost anyone can get them. Narcissism Is Just about being good looking, smart and successful not the positive outcome that comes with It.
i mean most men irl take care of their appearances to get results, mainly to get hotter women. you dont need to 'looksmax' to have a succesfull career. its all abot the women.
only in this forum guys just want to look arbitrarily 'good' (=they still look like shit) while never getting women. its such a mentally ill and cringe mindset. probably because they were bullied/ignored in school.

i also suspect users in this forum have extremely low T / libidos. men outside want to fuck anything that moves

Last edited: