This is What Life is About

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken

Things like this are what you are supposed to experience as a boy growing up. How do you cope if you do not experience this? Why do you even get out of bed?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Guest2, Deleted member 685, Demir and 2 others
Getting closer to going ER, I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 83502

Things like this are what you are supposed to experience as a boy growing up. How do you cope if you do not experience this? Why do you even get out of bed?
But wait a minute, I am experiencing this. This girl is always texting me first and asking to see me and has confessed her crush many times. Have only kissed her yet tho.

But wait a minute, I am experiencing this. This girl is always texting me first and asking to see me and has confessed her crush many times. Have only kissed her yet tho.
Good for you man. Enjoy it. You're experiencing a great privilege very few guys get.

Who cares about that childish shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
classic thread from incels . me

Good for you man. Enjoy it. You're experiencing a great privilege very few guys get.
Very few?
tenor.gif

So many guys I know get teen love and sex.

Obv there are people who dont...

Jb girl do this. I received a lenghty text from a random girl I never met confessing her attraction to me. I sarcastically replied; "Sorry, not the right guy, you must have gotten the wrong number." She said she feels like dying form such a embarrassing rejection. The next day one of my classmates tells me it was her little sister obsessing over me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There's always something else to worry about, to be sad about. You can never be truly satisfied. I believe, that every guy can get a girl. Yeah, the amount of effort to get one is huge between some individuals, but it sure is possible. Just remember, that we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Nobody is perfect. For example I could be a chad by looks, but because of my very introverted personality, I can't slay. It's sad to see a hot girl interested because I know I'll never have the guts to approach, and even if I did I wouldn't know what to say. You just need to accept your flaws and work with what you got, because giving up is the worst thing you could do.

I want to die

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Surgery fuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Guest2, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
View attachment 83502

Wtf is with girls texting a guy they like with their friend?

I miss those days

don't care anymore tbh

i know figh club is a cringe but this quote seems everything perfectly up

588659510.png

our whole childhood we got told that we can achieve everything in life, that everything in our life is in our controll - but we older we get the more we realise that was all just a lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
I flat out don't give a fuck about these aspects of social life "texting" and all this low T stuff. I only want to looksmax and moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Saturn and Deleted member 685