I'm so tired of you retards

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Muh women muh Money muh Power. Find some greater meaning in your Life. You're a minuscule atom in the universe Who Is about to get wiped out in a infinitesimal fraction of what Is the universe lifespan, you cannot even comprehend how irrelevant you are in the big scheme of things no matter what you do. Just enjoy the ride and shut the fuck up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, lightswinning, copingtoohardrn and 6 others
yeah enjoy riding my dick the BULL hahaha!

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, NoseProphecy, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
JoinedOct 1, 2021
Posts57,463
Reputation90,959

yeah enjoy riding my dick the BULL hahaha!
Can we make a fucking forum for grown adults? It bothers me that i'm arguing with some 17 yo whose highest thought Is muh love or some shit. Bring back lookism

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Did a rider not tip you last uber drive?

What should we do OP

> the BULL
> has a woman avi

wut

What should we do OP
Stop being brainwashed by the รฉlites. They want you to be neurotic and stressed, chasing things with no moral value

Muh women muh Money muh Power. Find some greater meaning in your Life. You're a minuscule atom in the universe Who Is about to get wiped out in a infinitesimal fraction of what Is the universe lifespan, you cannot even comprehend how irrelevant you are in the big scheme of things no matter what you do. Just enjoy the ride and shut the fuck up
Based & Real

how can you enjoy the ride as a sub5/incel. thats like sitting in the overhead bin space of a plane.

better to be dead tbh

pop out like a gopher move over, count it like a coder

one two three four five six

itโ€™s over

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Just ask yourself, if money and women werent a thing, whatโ€™d be my goal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back