• Screenshot_20201107-200615_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201107-200615_Instagram.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 99
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Butthurt Dweller and SubhumanCurrycel
Eric is a gigamogger, jfl at all these coping twinks. The effects of the recent change in lgbtq legislation are already manifesting.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tall
White + blue eyes + jet black hair
tan
Muscular and lean both not on the crazy side
HEAVY
Masculine

View attachment 888570
View attachment 888571
Faggots will deny this because their favourite tik tok twink DYEL male crush makes orgasmic facial expressions while lip syncing

If you don’t agree that this is what the vast majority of females (over 18) find attractive you are contributing to homos.me

Dyel??

Daily reminder OP looks 40 at 18 so he copes like this

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab
yes exactly. guys like this can get all females of all "types", "styles", races, nationalities, cultures.

guys here cope over guys like this because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female in their family

whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Massive appeal to withered 25+ yo roasties, no thanks

Tall
tan
HEAVY
Masculine

View attachment 888570
View attachment 888571
Faggots will deny this because their favourite tik tok twink DYEL male crush makes orgasmic facial expressions while lip syncing

If you don’t agree that this is what the vast majority of females (over 18) find attractive you are contributing to homos.me

Ugly

yes exactly. guys like this can get all females of all "types", "styles", races, nationalities, cultures.

guys here cope over guys like this because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female in their family

whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead
😂😂😂😂😂 jbs are repulsed by him

Hed only get woman 27+

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
😂😂😂😂😂 jbs are repulsed by him

Hed only get woman 27+
this is a cope for low t guys. these chads brutally mog with younger women as well. big strong jocks always cuck androgynous "prettyboys" (gay term) when it comes to "jbs" (also gay term)

plus the guy is like 32, no shit he isn't picking up 16 year olds when he's a grown man who's married. people date and fuck within their age range. i guarantee in high school and college this guy brutally mogged gay alien prettyboy types on a frequent basis

muh jb cope for guys who are nowhere near that age range makes no sense, it' like telling a brazilian guy slaying chicks in his own country that he's inferior for not fucking ukrainian women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
this is a cope for low t guys. these chads brutally mog with younger women as well. big strong jocks always cuck androgynous "prettyboys" (gay term) when it comes to "jbs" (also gay term)
Maybe if he was mastetic like zac efron but nsh I think he looks uncanny and creepy

I would much rather look like Bugenhagen than any e-boy pencil dick twink. You guys underrate raw masculinity and sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Gaunt
Tall
tan
HEAVY
Masculine

View attachment 888570
View attachment 888571

Good looking is good looking , when you are attractive women aren’t going to be picky and go for some super specific niche , they would fuck him as well as Tik Tok twinks with perfect forward growth

Tall
tan
HEAVY
Masculine

View attachment 888570
View attachment 888571

His hair is brown lol

yea jbs like faggots like neonbanks but their attraction would fade instantly when chad bugenhagen comes in and breaks that twink faggot like stick and rapes him with a dildo

The bluepill and delusion in this thread is rampant. Educate yourselves on the body-type preferred by young women before spouting bs. Bugenhagen is a fun guy, and he's goodlooking sure, but he is way too bulky to be attractive to JBs. Eubanks, as gay as he may look to YOU (a bunch of nobodies on an obscure forum) would 100% mog him with JBs. Now if we are talking 30+ women sure, he looks too young and pretty to slay there and Bugenhagen would win easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
The bluepill and delusion in this thread is rampant. Educate yourselves on the body-type preferred by young women before spouting bs. Bugenhagen is a fun guy, and he's goodlooking sure, but he is way too bulky to be attractive to JBs. Eubanks, as gay as he may look to YOU (a bunch of nobodies on an obscure forum) would 100% mog him with JBs. Now if we are talking 30+ women sure, he looks too young and pretty to slay there and Bugenhagen would win easily.
MAJOR COPE

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Tall
tan
HEAVY
Masculine

View attachment 888570
View attachment 888571

Isn't a nxt wrestler now?

• +1
Tall
tan
HEAVY
Masculine

View attachment 888570
View attachment 888571

He's a Chad but his body language is gay

• JFL
I have seen this Man on YouTube..I don't care what you say that is the ideal Male body or close to it...

• +1
I have seen this Man on YouTube..I don't care what you say that is the ideal Male body or close to it...
Very based greycel.
IQ mogs 80% of the people on this site that thinks twinks are ideal

Very based greycel.
IQ mogs 80% of the people on this site that thinks twinks are ideal
I don't get why a young Man would want to look like a stick that is 95lbs and acts like a flamming queer...Just to have that Man's body draws respect from other Men..Not those 95lbs gynocentric queers

I am indeed peak male sex appeal I have godly combo of black hair green eyes pale skin

• +1
I am indeed peak male sex appeal I have godly combo of black hair green eyes pale skin
ye tbh you have one of th best phenos here imo

half the guys here are closeted homosexuals and try to force as ideal what they find attractive instead of what girls like, bugenhagen has a wife and a kid so long for the "he looks like a retarded gymcel no woman is attracted to men like that"

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and SubhumanCurrycel
half the guys here are closeted homosexuals and try to force as ideal what they find attractive instead of what girls like, bugenhagen has a wife and a kid so long for the "he looks like a retarded gymcel no woman is attracted to men like that"
Shes a high E body gym thottie too :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Fags here say he only attracts dried up milfs