This is what you deal with even if you manage to talk to foids

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
So first off I try to only talk to young girls because older girls are used up whores

But seirously I talked to multiple young girls like 19-21 and every one of them have this

" You ain't shit, I don't need a man for anything, I'll open up an OnlyFans and make more $$$ than you and I got 100's of matches on Tinder and Bumble so if you do 1 thing wrong and don't worship me than I'l dump you "

So yeah just be good looking, and have a good job, and still the only women you get only are mentally damaged foids who believe they are superior to men and you must worship them

A foid I talked recently to literally said she broke up with her ex of 2 years cause his dad got cancer so she just left, fuckin over

Serirously foids are fucked up, and the men that said " You're not good enough for a foid!! Just improv bruh "

Fuck you, you should be beaten with a 2x4 until you learn to quit worshipping these crazy ass fuck foids who are brain damaged

Men in the past actually wore the pants in the relationship, and would slap a foid who got out of line, whens the last time you saw a young couple where the man was in charge? Never....

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 11770 and 22 others
Just don't put up with those types of girls (which I know are a lot of them)

Only girls that are worth your time are the ones with high interests in the first place

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
[1]So first off I try to only talk to young girls because older girls are used up whores

But seirously I talked to multiple young girls like 19-21 and every one of them have this

" You ain't shit, I don't need a man for anything, I'll open up an OnlyFans and make more $$$ than you and I got 100's of matches on Tinder and Bumble so if you do 1 thing wrong and don't worship me than I'l dump you "

So yeah just be good looking, and have a good job, and still the only women you get only are mentally damaged foids who believe they are superior to men and you must worship them

[2]A foid I talked recently to literally said she broke up with her ex of 2 years cause his dad got cancer so she just left, fuckin over

Serirously foids are fucked up, and the men that said " You're not good enough for a foid!! Just improv bruh "

Fuck you, you should be beaten with a 2x4 until you learn to quit worshipping these crazy ass fuck foids who are brain damaged

[3]Men in the past actually wore the pants in the relationship, and would slap a foid who got out of line, whens the last time you saw a young couple where the man was in charge? Never....
[1] lmao, cringe.
[2] Do you actually believe she left a man she was horny for / in love with because his dad got cancer? How gullible are you?
[3] This is still the case. Women want men who were the pants. Unfortunately, those men are extremely rare and mostly stay single and fuck hundreds of girls instead of being in an LTR.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Yerico7, .👽. and 1 other person
Women start being kind at 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and RichardSpencel
Just don't put up with those types of girls (which I know are a lot of them)

Only girls that are worth your time are the ones with high interests in the first place
Cope where's your loyal gf?
[1] lmao, cringe.
[2] Do you actually believe she left a man she was horny for / in love with because his dad got cancer? How gullible are you?
[3] This is still the case. Women want men who were the pants. Unfortunately, those men are extremely rare and mostly stay single and fuck hundreds of girls instead of being in an LTR.
Cope where's your loyal gf?

Women start being kind at 6 psl
They can be nice, temporarily, but the bullshit comes out eventually then you put your foot down, then they leave.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, OOGABOOGA, .👽. and 1 other person
I have one.
What does this have to do anything with having a loyal gf?

I have a gf while jobless, rotting and after I cheated on her
There's no stratergy to getting a good girl, its pure luck

Right Place/Right Time

Obviously these Feminists foids have lots of dudes after them so don't act like theres plenty of decent girls to go around, its a race to the bottom but a few people win

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 7465, Adriana Lima and 1 other person

Right Place/Right Time

Obviously these Feminists foids have lots of dudes after them so don't act like theres plenty of decent girls to go around, its a race to the bottom but a few people win

No shit I agreed with you in the first post, you're the one getting angry dealing with these bitches when you don't have to

and don't just blame it all on women, its mens fault too for enabling these behaviours in women aka simps

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope

Right Place/Right Time

I agree with your overall sentiment, however obviously there is a strategy: Have high SMV, combine it with lowering your standards and voila, you can have a stable, trusting LTR or multiple sexual partners at your hand at any time.

• +1
Reactions: Doober, Deleted member 5048 and Effortless
Staceys have good personalities

[1] lmao, cringe.
I used to wear the proverbial skirt in the relationship but I wisened up and put that chick in her place

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5185
The only solution is if men collectively decide to take back their power and use legislation to reverse women's rights and ban these bullshit hypergamy apps. But that will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Muh women bad incels gud😇

Negative mindset. The change starts with you bro
tbh its a huge advantage if most of the world stays cucked in terms of our individual success. Issue is if it seeps to far into politics, which it already has.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
No shit I agreed with you in the first post, you're the one getting angry dealing with these bitches when you don't have to

and don't just blame it all on women, its mens fault too for enabling these behaviours in women aka simps
solely men's fault for being estrogenic and allowing cuck behaviour...women were always the animals and men had to dominate and control them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Effortless
solely men's fault for being estrogenic and allowing cuck behaviour...women were always the animals and men had to dominate and control them
Nice, you lifted all the blame from women. Will your wife give you le sexy times as a reward?

Nice, you lifted all the blame from women. Will your wife give you le sexy times as a reward?
low test response...if you don't hold your dog accountable and don't punish "bad behaviour" I guess "it's his fault bro, I just let him be why can't he be understanding like a human being"

low test response...if you don't hold your dog accountable and don't punish "bad behaviour" I guess "it's his fault bro, I just let him be why can't he be understanding like a human being"

We're done here. You have rationalized your gynocentrism as being high T.

and I wonder who allowed the shift from androcentrism to gynocentrism

If you can blame them in Germany, then you've got the wrong answer, buddy boyo.
That is my final note in this debate. I'm out.

Yeah, I don't talk to foids. I only talk to droids.
OIP18

If you can blame them in Germany, then you've got the wrong answer, buddy boyo.
That is my final note in this debate. I'm out.
"if you can blame them in Germany"
elab

Women are just too good for you BYE- 💅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and everythingisacope