This is why indians are the most unaesthetic race on earth rn + why they smell.

copeistani

copeistani

Bronze

DAILY SALT INTAKE OF 9-10 GRAMS. THAT IS INSAAAANE. Beyond their macrodosing of salt, they know no moderation in spice intake.

https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-li...t/sodium/how-much-sodium-should-i-eat-per-day

The recommended limit is 1.5g a day.

They barely eat fruit or vegetables unless their antioxidant benefits are destroyed by salt and spices/cooking it to shit.

This is why they look like poofed-up goblins. Your facial fat is not your genes. It's your terrible diet.

HABITS = "GENES"
Mewing was known as a crock of shit but there are endless results.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, yeeyeeslayer and 5'7 zoomer
Beyond that, they barely eat fruit or vegetables unless it's antioxidant benefits are destroyed by salt and spices/cooking it to shit.
What the fuck do you mean? That's the MAJORITY of what they eat. They almost eat no meat. That's why they're so underdeveloped and smell like shit. The healthiest part of their diet is cow piss.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PsychoDsk and asdvek
they just indians bro why you wasting time on finding out why they're smelly jfl

• JFL
Reactions: F36, 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe and 2 others
What the fuck do you mean? That's the MAJORITY of what they eat. They almost eat no meat. That's why they're so underdeveloped and smell like shit. The healthiest part of their diet is cow piss.
I mean, cow shit is preferred over cow piss but they eat both anyway.

DAILY SALT INTAKE OF 9-10 GRAMS. THAT IS INSAAAANE. Beyond their macrodosing of salt, they know no moderation in spice intake.

https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-li...t/sodium/how-much-sodium-should-i-eat-per-day

The recommended limit is 1.5g a day.

Beyond that, they barely eat fruit or vegetables unless their antioxidant benefits are destroyed by salt and spices/cooking it to shit.

This is why they look like poofed-up goblins. Your facial fat is not your genes. It's your terrible diet.

HABITS = "GENES"
Mewing was known as a crock of shit but there are endless results.
9-10 grams of salt is insane lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Slave. Jk. That's just their height IMO.​

they just indians bro why you wasting time on finding out why they're smelly jfl
We gotta help them out, they bottom of the barrell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and normie_joe
This topic pisses me off so much. INDIANS PLEASE EAT LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS PLEASE. THE FOOD ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD.
YOU'RE NOT POOR ANYMORE. STOP MACRODOSING OIL, CARBS AND SALT.

PLEASE.​

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
They are just nasty shit eating curry munching niggas nothing to do with diet

.org users at the bottom of the barrel planning to help those at the supposed bottom of the barrel.

Respect the altruism.

U not wrong I was on vacation in India the past like 2-3 weeks to see my relatives. (I don’t eat Indian food regularly anymore) So I was forced to eat it there and I legit had food poisoning like 6 times, skin broke out, and I lost 4 lbs of mostly muscle while also looking like I gained bf%. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: copeistani
U not wrong I was on vacation in India the past like 2-3 weeks to see my relatives. (I don’t eat Indian food regularly anymore) So I was forced to eat it there and I legit had food poisoning like 6 times, skin broke out, and I lost 4 lbs of mostly muscle while also looking like I gained bf%. Brutal
ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND ASCEND

DO IT.​

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
It's cope, Indians are just generally genetically inferior. I was raised vegetarian and ate goyslop for most of my life, still grew to 182 cm, mog 99% of curries facially, better frame, better insertions, etc.

If they did actual looksmaxes that suit their pheno instead of trying copy white ppl they would be half decent, isn’t their skin colour which nerfs them but rather there features ppl don’t realise this

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
if mewing was legit then I'd be recessed as fuck considering the fact that I'm pretty much unable to breathe through my nose. Yet my maxilla is developed well.
Habits are cope. Genetics are everything.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It's cope, Indians are just generally genetically inferior. I was raised vegetarian and ate goyslop for most of my life, still grew to 182 cm, mog 99% of curries facially, better frame, better insertions, etc.

The amount of salt and oil CLOGGING their systems is INFLAMMING their bodies.

Destroying their systems.

Kinda like some black people that eat sugar and carbs for like, 50%+ of their diet.​

if mewing was legit then I'd be recessed as fuck considering the fact that I'm pretty much unable to breathe through my nose. Yet my maxilla is developed well.
Habits are cope. Genetics are everything.

Literally who are you. Post face.​

If they did actual looksmaxes that suit their pheno instead of trying copy white ppl they would be half decent, isn’t their skin colour which nerfs them but rather there features ppl don’t realise this
"Indian" features are inherently unattractive because the "Indian" pheno is disharmonious in and of itself due to racemixing, this is why every attractive South Asian doesn't look that South Asian, the pheno itself is horrible.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

"Indian" features are inherently unattractive because the "Indian" pheno is disharmonious in and of itself due to racemixing, this is why every attractive South Asian doesn't look that South Asian, the pheno itself is horrible.
Can you explain to me I don’t understand, like their pheno which races mixed ?

Fat white people are never put into the equation for white lovers. You only look at high class healthy whites.

INFLAMMATION/BLOATING IS A BIGGER LOOKSMIN THAN ETHNICITY.

Indians literally MACRODOSE salt.

Last edited:
@CFW432 blames it on abo admixture

It is true tho whenever I see an attractive south Asian I automatically think they’re Arab or Latino, wtf that is so unique the only race is the world who has this is Indian

It is true tho whenever I see an attractive south Asian I automatically think they’re Arab or Latino, wtf that is so unique the only race is the world who has this is Indian

Because the indian diet is TOTAL SHIT.

R u retarded how is diet gonna explain how the good looking south Asians look Arab ?

How many of them are like that? No one even sees them as indian.
BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PERMA-BLOAT THAT INDIANS MARKEDLY HAVE.

How many of them are like that? No one even sees them as indian.
BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PERMA-BLOAT THAT INDIANS MARKEDLY HAVE.
bloat doesn’t make u look Indian😂
IMG 6251
if this guy was debloated, u think he would pass as another race 😂😂

bloat doesn’t make u look Indian😂 View attachment 3020053if this guy was debloated, u think he would pass as another race 😂😂

LOOK AT HOW BLOATED THAT DUDE IS. Glut + low bf% + low salt intake + shower (greasy hair) + working out + mewing = ascend.

It is habit.

Racial habits create the race.

The health markers on the indian race is DESTROYED by carbs, salt, and oil.

Last edited:
What is AASI? Iranian farmers + aryans sound like a mogger mix in my head idfk why
IMG 0104
IMG 0105

They had good bones, but really bad noses, dark skin, and a primitive look to them. In general, the results that come out of mixing aasi + Iranian farmers looks like shit cuz they can get bug eyes from the Iranian admixture and an abo nose/ dark skin from the aasi admixture.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and billymidnight
View attachment 3020050View attachment 3020052
They had good bones, but really bad noses, dark skin, and a primitive look to them. In general, the results that come out of mixing aasi + Iranian farmers looks like shit cuz they can get bug eyes from the Iranian admixture and an abo nose/ dark skin from the aasi admixture.
So technically some Indians are just darker barrooms of Iranians ? 🤔

LOOK AT HOW BLOATED THAT DUDE IS. Glut + low bf% + low salt intake + shower (greasy hair) + working out + mewing = ascend.

It is habit.

Racial habits create the race.

The health markers on the indian race is DESTROYED by carbs, salt, and oil.
So ur telling me eating salt caused the 1.6 billion Indians to be unattractive ?