This knockout punch could have potentially killed ALister overeem

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

That backhammer landed on his neck which most likely would have broke if francis was too properly wind up the power backhammer.

The left hook is enough to kill any male is under 240lbs and under 6"2

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
IT COULDNT BROTHER BUT GOOD THAT YOU INTERESTED IN UFC BROTHAT

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Erik-Jón
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Erik-Jón
You gonna laugh but i am 5"7 139lbs empty ...
I DIDNT LAUGH BRO , YOU WILL NEVER BE A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT UNLESS YOU GO AND BECOME A BIG MAC GUY
SEC_104898266.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I DIDNT LAUGH BRO , YOU WILL NEVER BE A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT UNLESS YOU GO AND BECOME A BIG MAC GUY
SEC_104898266.jpg
Oh yeah but to be honest i wanna be 6"3 205lb since it's more sustainable and easier to be leaner to fight in LHW like if you look at best LHW fighter jon jones he is 6"4 205lbs and looks lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Oh yeah but to be honest i wanna be 6"3 205lb since it's more sustainable and easier to be leaner to fight in LHW like if you look at best LHW fighter jon jones he is 6"4 205lbs and looks lean
JUST FIGHT AT BANTAMWEIGHT

JUST FIGHT AT BANTAMWEIGHT
Yeah what's your fighting style by the way ? I'm more of a wrestler/ground fighter as i have beaten 5"10 200lbs bulked classmate and 5"10 150lbs lean muscular classmate both in wrestling/choke only.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah what's your fighting style by the way ? I'm more of a wrestler/ground fighter as i have beaten 5"10 200lbs bulked classmate and 5"10 150lbs lean muscular classmate both in wrestling/choke only.
TRY TO BE LIKE TJ DILLASHAW

TRY TO BE LIKE TJ DILLASHAW
my torso and legs look similar to him but i have wide clavicles and narrow waist for my height and he looks narrow but more muscle mass then me and lower BF then me too