This might be my last day of freedom

moffeloffen

moffeloffen

16
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Posts
402
Reputation
672
My mother made me apply for this job the other day. I thought that my application was going to be ignored, so I agreed. Turns out she knows the guy who owns the business. So today I got called in for an interview, and now I’ll definitely get the job😢

Kinda wanted to wait a little longer, but to late now I guess
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: larpingfakecel
My mother made me apply for this job the other day. I thought that my application was going to be ignored, so I agreed. Turns out she knows the guy who owns the business. So today I got called in for an interview, and now I’ll definitely get the job😢

Kinda wanted to wait a little longer, but to late now I guess
damn bro so sorry for u :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen

Similar threads

HispanicMogger
Replies
3
Views
35
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
whiskers52
Replies
84
Views
392
BWC
BWC
pexy
Replies
25
Views
79
jp212
jp212
ESR
Replies
8
Views
70
ESR
ESR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top