This nigga’s entire channel is just running tall BBC game in asian countries jfl

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

They are legit treating him like a celeb. Crazy.

BBC or Just be exotic theory?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Wannabe Chad, Ricky212 and 4 others
Jfl he says he’s 1.85 meters dude is only 6’1

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, try2beme, bugeater23 and 10 others
Just be an endangered zoo animal theory
Literally this. Just watched a few of his videos. He is not getting celebrity treatment he is being treated like a zoo animal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss and thereallegend
Bro that nigga looks like Michael black son I think he’s just getting zoo fetish or some shit cause if they really wanted him they’d be touchy and talk catcall him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 55314 and Ricky212
Just be an endangered zoo animal theory
Literally this. Just watched a few of his videos. He is not getting celebrity treatment he is being treated like a zoo animal.
This

Actual just be exotic theory was clearly seen in that vid of a 195cm white guy roaming the streets of some Asian country and the women just getting wet

1.85 meters = 6'1
You stupid idiot
Bru chill lolol
IMG 5957

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Come on man don’t be a bias retard. They treat everybody that isn’t gook like this. There’s a reason why white people are followed by people and laughed at. It’s because to gooks in gookland your a spectacle.

Being treated like a “zoo” animal looks different than this trust me (I have exp this in rural English towns)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Jamaldickjavontus, thereallegend and 1 other person
It's pretty funny to watch they're like holy shit guys look its a big black dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, try2beme, thereallegend and 2 others
Are they rubbing his belly?

What game bruh they just never seen a nigga

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
How do people talk to strangers on the street by pointing a camera in their face? Isn't that very inconvenient?

Asia is based on the JQ and associated priorities

I need to go back to mainland China, I was hardly ever alone there last time was always with my gf.

Maybe alone I'll get celeb treatment

Yes because zoo animals have people wanting pictures with you, foids giggling and comparing hand sizes, and men asking for pictures calling you tall 😂.

Just keep coping bruh the women over there are used to seeing manlet dicklets of course they are shocked to see someone who actually resembles a male

• +1
Reactions: zan
Noodles are becoming BBC sluts like cracker whores

Noodles are becoming BBC sluts like cracker whores
They already are giga bbc sluts

So many bbc only asians fw me on instagram

Supreme bbc right here

Screenshot 20240308 061034 Instagram

Screenshot 20240308 061047 Instagram