This one flaw kills your entire eye area appeal. New PSL flaw found?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Marsiere214
I beli
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

How can I fix this repulsive trait

There's a surgery called forehead contouring. They cut your skin from above your hairline (shave your head first or at least an inch of your hairline). They peal back your skin down to the nose then smooth out the bone then stich up the skin back in place.

I beli

There's a surgery called forehead contouring. They cut your skin from above your hairline (shave your head first or at least an inch of your hairline). They peal back your skin down to the nose then smooth out the bone then stich up the skin back in place.
Smoothing it out would make it feminine. You need to buff the area up.

You are clearly ignorant. 5ar drugs are extremely dangerous.

I’m nw0, thick and curly (thank god). You should hop off bro. Just saying.
qxjhvzx21sg61.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7725
The cause of that is a sagitally short cranium and a big brow bone.
This isn't entirely genetic but linked to masticatory muscle usage which obv. has environmental aspects
Screenshot 20210730 133158 Chrome
you can even see in the upper part that the left, short skull will rather have this than the rigth long skull

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and thecel
This is the first time I have heard about this ngl

@LooksOverAll Y’s this thread stickied bro? @Saen made a thread about the nasion–glabella crease before you made this thread.

• WTF
Reactions: Saen
@LooksOverAll Y’s this thread stickied bro? @Saen made a thread about the nasion–glabella crease before you made this thread.

That thread is complete autism. Literally thinks it's a halo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

How can I fix this repulsive trait?
One single line isn't going to break a face. Most of these guys are subhuman anyway with round jawline, high hairline, scleral show, bad ratios etc. 4th guy still looks good and masculine. It's not ideal to have a crease but as long as you have good hair, strong jaw, and eyes you'll still be GLing. We'd need to see morphs of top-tier models with creases to really know for sure though

• +1
Reactions: thecel
One single line isn't going to break a face. Most of these guys are subhuman anyway with round jawline, high hairline, bad ratios etc. 4th guy still looks good and masculine. It's not ideal to have a crease but as long as you have good hair, strong jaw, and eyes you'll still be GLing
It literally kills your eye area. Make it look ogre instead of hunter.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It literally kills your eye area. Make it look ogre instead of hunter.
Do not forget about being 5’9” any taller or shorter than this height will make you either look ogre or weak @OldVirgin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It's caused by very high t during the formative years and very strong low set browridge + genetics. A good example of a western man with this feature is Michael C. Hall. He's one of the only western guys I've seen with this crease, it's definitely more common in eastern and central Europe.

Attachments

• dexter-the-getaway.jpg
    dexter-the-getaway.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
It's caused by very high t during the formative years and very strong low set browridge + genetics. A good example of a western man with this feature is Michael C. Hall. He's one of the only western guys I've seen with this crease, it's definitely more common in eastern and central Europe.
Well then why tf do I have it?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Seems to be a rare flaw. Atleast I never really noticed it on someone irl
after knowing about it i see it everywhere tbh
@LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Itachimaxx tbh

That thread is complete autism. Literally thinks it's a halo.
It's not autism. I explain why it occurs better than you and it's link to facial fighting success

It's not autism. I explain why it occurs better than you and it's link to facial fighting success
How? Tons of models have big browridges and don't have this.

How? Tons of models have big browridges and don't have this.
Well maybe it's a combination of the brow ridge growing downwards strongly and not having soft tissue to create a harmonious connection between the nose and glabella

Images 1

Also look at examples of people with very sparse and spread out nasions, it's always with a cuck eye area

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I don't understand what the feature you're talking about is

@LooksOverAll open conversation I want to pm you my face

Thankfully I dont have that, looks really bad

Should've Used The Forwardontics Bow Instead for only $350

NGL it does make you look kinda retarded but I think you’re obsessing over it too much unless it’s like literal caveman-tier.

(BTW i’ve literally never heard of the nasion glabella before but i’m thanking god I have a normal one.)

NGL it does make you look kinda retarded but I think you’re obsessing over it too much unless it’s like literal caveman-tier.

(BTW i’ve literally never heard of the nasion glabella before but i’m thanking god I have a normal one.)
Fuck dude. I can't even get a job because of my glabellar crease. Every time they see me they instantly assign low IQ traits because of my crease. I'm going to be delivering pizzas for the rest of my life.

(BTW i’ve literally never heard of the nasion glabella before but i’m thanking god I have a normal one.

Fuck dude. I can't even get a job because of my glabellar crease. Every time they see me they instantly assign low IQ traits because of my crease. I'm going to be delivering pizzas for the rest of my life.
PM me i’m sure it’s not that bad. Can it be fixed with Rhino you think?

(BTW i’ve literally never heard of the nasion glabella before but i’m thanking god I have a normal one.

PM me i’m sure it’s not that bad. Can it be fixed with Rhino you think?
I already had rhino and it made it worse.

I already had rhino and it made it worse.
RIP to you. Maybe you could shave down the bone somehow? Idk of any surgeries that do that though I’m not an expert.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 7725
I have this and still got myself a girlfriend

the fourth guy you showed is almost a hot as the 8th guy, that model, so there are exceptions

He has the slightest wrinkle, probably from squinch-frauding 24/7. Lots of Chads have that when they're squinching in modeling pics. Not even close to comparable to the ones I posted in OP.
The lesson here is that you need a slightly forward nasion if you have a good and developed brow bone, otherwise you look dumb

• +1
The lesson here is that you need a slightly forward nasion if you have a good and developed brow bone, otherwise you look dumb
Exactly. I've literally known that the entire time. I'm looking for solutions but yet everyone wants to throw out their dumbass theories or "gEt leFOrT 3 bro".

Exactly. I've literally known that the entire time. I'm looking for solutions but yet everyone wants to throw out their dumbass theories or "gEt leFOrT 3 bro".
wellmaybe im not well informed, but it seems like it could solve that problem, but I mean Im not sure

wellmaybe im not well informed, but it seems like it could solve that problem, but I mean Im not sure
A lefort 3 is the most invasive surgery that exists. There has to be other solutions outside of that autistic shit.

Dude, you literally provide examples of utter ogre untermenshen, no shit its gonna look retarded.

Ask someone to morph Gandy or Opry with that crease and it wont make them look low class and ogresque. It should be fixable with cartillage graft or bone remodelling with a skilled surgeon. I think this is a very fixable thing.

For starters you could get fillers in that area, to see if it improves the looks, which could later be dissolved. That is one of the areas which gets filled quite often for ppl who have shitty nasion.

Its true that this occurs in ogres most of the time, but there are exceptions where normally looking ppl have that shit too. It can be cartillage grafted or bone grafted im sure. Just requires a skilled surgeon.

• +1
Seems like a trait more common in Germanic types, with the opposite in meds/neareasterns/latinos

Seems like a trait more common in Germanic types, with the opposite in meds/neareasterns/latinos
Every Slav has it.

Dude, you literally provide examples of utter ogre untermenshen, no shit its gonna look retarded.

Ask someone to morph Gandy or Opry with that crease and it wont make them look low class and ogresque. It should be fixable with cartillage graft or bone remodelling with a skilled surgeon. I think this is a very fixable thing.

For starters you could get fillers in that area, to see if it improves the looks, which could later be dissolved. That is one of the areas which gets filled quite often for ppl who have shitty nasion.

Its true that this occurs in ogres most of the time, but there are exceptions where normally looking ppl have that shit too. It can be cartillage grafted or bone grafted im sure. Just requires a skilled surgeon.
They are like 7+ PSL. Of course a single flaw won't kill their looks but it will obliterate their eye area aesthetics. How would they ever get a closeup of their eye area with a massive crease down the middle?

They are like 7+ PSL. Of course a single flaw won't kill their looks but it will obliterate their eye area aesthetics. How would they ever get a closeup of their eye area with a massive crease down the middle?
Ok so I decided to look closer into it and morphed it away for the last guy, who seems to be a model.

After examinating very closely both faces, I would say that- at worst it is a preferential thing whether its considered bad or good, so basically my guess is 50% will find the version with the crease better, 50% will find it worse.

In the best case however, I find that the original version with the crease, gives his face a touch of masculinity that he desperately needs, and makes it look more masc and robust. Because the version without the crease looks very neotonous (feminine, neotonous babylike features...).

It depends on the baseline level of masculinity of a face, that determines if the crease actually is looksmaxxing or looksminning a face. Someone who already looks very masc or ogrish, like that fat guy on the Disco picture, this crease actually makes him look like low IQ, low class, dumb caveman.

So the summary of my examination is- as with most things actually, the right balance is key with this facial feature.

Index01
Index02

I mean dont get me wrong, I have a very slight crease as well, not as strongly accentuated as with your example pictures and Im trying to figure out its impact on facial aesthetics.

Ok so I decided to look closer into it and morphed it away for the last guy, who seems to be a model.

After examinating very closely both faces, I would say that- at worst it is a preferential thing whether its considered bad or good, so basically my guess is 50% will find the version with the crease better, 50% will find it worse.

In the best case however, I find that the original version with the crease, gives his face a touch of masculinity that he desperately needs, and makes it look more masc and robust. Because the version without the crease looks very neotonous (feminine, neotonous babylike features...).

It depends on the baseline level of masculinity of a face, that determines if the crease actually is looksmaxxing or looksminning a face. Someone who already looks very masc or ogrish, like that fat guy on the Disco picture, this crease actually makes him look like low IQ, low class, dumb caveman.

So the summary of my examination is- as with most things actually, the right balance is key with this facial feature.

View attachment 1479219 View attachment 1479220

I mean dont get me wrong, I have a very slight crease as well, not as strongly accentuated as with your example pictures and Im trying to figure out its impact on facial aesthetics.

The problem is you only smoothed out the crease, which won't make any significant different. You need to actually fill in the depression there and buff it up which is hard to do with a morph from the front. The crease is a byproduct of a poorly developed nasion.

The problem is you only smoothed out the crease, which won't make any significant different. You need to actually fill in the depression there and buff it up which is hard to do with a morph from the front. The crease is a byproduct of a poorly developed nasion.
Either way, I think this crease can be fixed with either bone remodelling or a cartillage graft or smth like that. It would require a very skilled surgeon though, who is skilled at reconstruction of the nose. (which theres plenty of surgeons who are)

I mean technically silicone implants would work too, but since silicone implants are dogshit generally speaking, esp. long term, Im not actively mentioning them as a solution.

Also to get a preview how it changes ones facial appearance, temporary fillers can be used and later dissolved. So there you go, any filler doc can give you a "preview" for a couple hundred dollars. Then if it ascends you, you can get surgery to fix it. Luckily I think it is one of the "easier" things to fix via surgery than some other failos.

Only ppl who this crease really descends are those, who have a noticeably bad craniofacial develpment in the first place, like these 2 guys:
line7-jpg.1464197
magnus-carlsen-300x400-jpg.1464222

You can tell just from the front pictures that their upper nasion and orbital bones are bent inwards into the skull, instead of outwards.

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• notaek
Back