This one Indian dude in my class.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
My class is pretty normal and everything but there's this one Indian kid (Tamil Indian) who's like 160 centimeters tall who's just fucking annoying. He keeps talking about how other boys around him are ugly and beta compared to him, especially boys who have girlfriends. He thinks he's good-looking af with his shit hair even though he resembles a literal rat. Should I blackpill this mf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Justttt, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
i wish i was curry

Yes you should. Send him a faceandlms video.
I actually am going go do that. This mf also enjoys to bully other kids around him for no reason. And his tiny ass also tries to bully me LMAO! Bastard likes ruining people's lives now Imma ruin his.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SeiGun and Axentry
please post pics, I beg you

Sounds insecure

please post pics, I beg you
I wish I had his pics. If I'm in class I will try to take a pic of him to share it here.
Sounds insecure
I think he is. He even tries to bully people who are just minding their own business like me. Imma fk him up. Time to shove the blackpill up his curryhole.

• Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Sounds like he mogs the fuk out of you so you run home crying and talk shit about him in your virgin incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1560, Titbot and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Imagine allowing a small barking little chihuahua like him to live rent free in your skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Titbot, Avoidant and 1 other person
Imagine allowing a small barking little chihuahua like him to live rent free in your skull
bro you have no idea how annoying this brat is lmao. Like eventually he would get in your brain too. I didn't allow him in my brain for quite some time but eventually he got in.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
How old are you

I actually am going go do that. This mf also enjoys to bully other kids around him for no reason. And his tiny ass also tries to bully me LMAO! Bastard likes ruining people's lives now Imma ruin his.
It might backfire when he goes er on your school

I would bully him to self harm for my own amusement. Never let a Yorkshire terrier pussy act tough

I would bully that dirty rat to self mutilation. He would get a tattoo on his forehead which would say “Petsmart for the love of pets” as a daily reminder of my relentless torture.

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant
Reminds me of this Sikh guy in my class who eats his ear wax and gives no fucks what others think about that

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Reminds me of this Sikh guy in my class who eats his ear wax and gives no fucks what others think about that
Real chad. Does nasty stuff and gives zero fucks about people's opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
bro you found @Titbot or @FatJattMofo DED SRS