This .org user might be the new Hayes

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
@mosca7k I can see you becoming my new avi. You have some, i don't know, some kind of aura. It's like you are too close to looking like a woman

Screenshot 20240209 011149 Opera

Screenshot 20240209 011141 Opera

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 케이제이, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Hahaha WTF, do you think I'm feminine nano?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and kebab
he looks like chico if he was from the slums of dharavi next to @Goth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 61703 and 1 other person
he looks like chico if he was from the slums of dharavi next to @Goth
I'm going to be a masculine Chico remember me...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and kebab
I'm going to be a masculine Chico remember me...
he already exists. theres a gymmaxxed chico on tiktok. you can become his poopoo-skinned cousin tho.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
he already exists. theres a gymmaxxed chico on tiktok. you can become his poopoo-skinned cousin tho.
No, I want originality, a mix of Chico and Vitor Baso, just remember my name in a while, we'll see you, God bless you and protect you and your family 🐺💓

• +1
Reactions: kebab
No, I want originality, a mix of Chico and Vitor Baso, just remember my name in a while, we'll see you, God bless you and protect you and your family 🐺💓
may Allah make me remember you, graycel.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dgfzerofcksgven

• JFL
Stop this I'm a Christian bro, graycel is a bad term stop using it, God bless you
arab christians say Allah too. and you are a graycel, accept it. may Allah bless you.

arab christians say Allah too. and you are a graycel, accept it. may Allah bless you.
Man I'm from Brazil, you're cute and funny I laughed, but I believe in Jesus Christ

Man I'm from Brazil, you're cute and funny I laughed, but I believe in Jesus Christ
boyo you said "stop this im a christian" but it literally means "the God" in arabic.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
boyo you said "stop this im a christian" but it literally means "the God" in arabic.
I thought I was a different god bro

• +1
I thought I was a different god bro
well it is a different god but the name remains the same. the reason why most muslims dont say "God" is because you can say "gods, goddess etc" while theres no such deviation for "Allah" as it is not a noun but a name. theres unfortunately no such word in english, but im sure that english-speaking christians would use that word instead of "God" if it existed.

• +1
well it is a different god but the name remains the same. the reason why most muslims dont say "God" is because you can say "gods, goddess etc" while theres no such deviation for "Allah" as it is not a noun but a name. theres unfortunately no such word in english, but im sure that english-speaking christians would use that word instead of "God" if it existed.
Stop being smart, Jesus Christ, bless you, he will do good now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mosca7k and MaghrebGator
Fucking Chad

• Love it
Reactions: mosca7k and MaghrebGator
Mfw I click on this thread and it’s not about me

• Love it