This place attracts the mentally ill

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
People here are nuts. A female friend larped on this site for almost a year and said you men look fine. You can mew and smash your bones, get surgery. I don't think you'll ever be happy in life. I'm guessing half of you have OCD coupled with Bipolar , Borderline, and Schizo effective disorder. I'm the only normal one.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Will Blunderfield, Deleted member 21146, FailedNormieManlet and 13 others
🪞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deprived, Deleted member 21146 and 9 others
I'm happy and okay with my looks :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread, Deleted member 16861 and aBetterMii
You post on theapricity, you can't be sane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad, OldRooster and 2 others
People here are nuts. A female friend larped on this site for almost a year and said you men look fine.
no fucking way given that a lot of the userbase here is indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 15827
People here are nuts. A female friend larped on this site for almost a year and said you men look fine. You can mew and smash your bones, get surgery. I don't think you'll ever be happy in life. I'm guessing half of you have OCD coupled with Bipolar , Borderline, and Schizo effective disorder. I'm the only normal one.
which users did she compliment? It had to be @Amnesia and the other chads, cause no way in HELL did she say @Zer0/∞ looks fine

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19066
brudda ur a 50 year old virgin hanging round teenagers

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad and Moggie
I ascended through surgery

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad, OldRooster and 2 others
It is what it is

water most ppl here are gay autists

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Broly, datboijj and Deleted member 16861
Many vaginas larp this site because they know its cooler than mainstream controlled garbage. Language and thoughts should never be constricted! Fuck the bigot-niggas, fuck the faggots, fuck the dikes, fuck the feminists, fuck the racists, fuck the whores....fuck the whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad and 1 other person
I’m uglier than a baboon’s asshole

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 16861
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16861
Yall need Jesus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 16861
Richmond my man, ofcourse we look fine. We are young and we are looksmaxxers.

The problem is we have very high demands on what we want our lives to look like. We want good-looking girls, we want a good social life, we want to be valued for what we do, we want meaningfull lives.

At some point we will get a more balanced view of ourselves and where we stand in regards to these goals, untill then it's okay to hit ur head against a wall a few time. And with some luck break it and have some of us ascend.

bless you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, ChristianChad, xanny and 1 other person

how u know a female larped here

No this place makes them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 16861
This has to be a larp account :lul:

• JFL
Richmond my man, ofcourse we look fine. We are young and we are looksmaxxers.

The problem is we have very high demands on what we want our lives to look like. We want good-looking girls, we want a good social life, we want to be valued for what we do, we want meaningfull lives.

At some point we will get a more balanced view of ourselves and where we stand in regards to these goals, untill then it's okay to hit ur head against a wall a few time. And with some luck break it and have some of us ascend.

bless you
What will you do when your looks fade (its inevitable) hers as well. What an empty thing to aspire to. What will be this generations legacy ? Aside from twerking on Tik Tok?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 16861
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., datboijj, Deleted member 16861 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Bvnny., Deleted member 16861 and 1 other person
I’m fairly happy with my own looks - it’s modern day women who aren’t happy with my looks and will reject me 90% of the time based on them

When you’re getting rejected for you look a 90% of the time and you want to improve dating odds- it would be foolish to focus on the other 10% (game, money , status etc in my case)

• WTF
Massive cope
Most of are ugly and will either commit suicide age along and cold or beta buxx a roasite

• WTF
She wasn't really here but in an incel group and knew a member here , an Indian

Dude it's not nice to deny curries the pity they deserve! Be respectful!

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Zyzz aesthetic 1

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm not a white supremacist tho :ogre:
that’s what all the people on 4chan and stormfront who post amerimutt memes say

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
Why does anyone reply to these threads u make

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and incel194012940
What will you do when your looks fade (its inevitable) hers as well. What an empty thing to aspire to. What will be this generations legacy ? Aside from twerking on Tik Tok?
Looks fade, humans die. In the end life is just a game and after you die the game is over.

Having positive social interactions through your looks with other people gives your life meaning to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Many here are chads

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread