This procedure will ascend me hard

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Laser resurfacing. Targeting the nose tip yields better , more predictable results than rhino. And contrary to popular assumption and Surgeon propaganda zog there ARE fat structures in the nose. My nose is right on the edge of being bulbous if it becomes slightly thinner it will complement my face hard.

3C7269A4 2876 4311 8A93 463AA6FD9AAF

62F51B92 D75E 455A 8A91 CEB7B951F235

Why would you do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Laser resurfacing. Targeting the nose tip yields better , more predictable results than rhino. And contrary to popular assumption and Surgeon propaganda zog there ARE fat structures in the nose. My nose is right on the edge of being bulbous if it becomes slightly thinner it will complement my face hard.

View attachment 2638300
View attachment 2638301
Sunil niggatardson do this procedure

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, try2beme and Deleted member 47180
Why would you do this
Thinner nose tip while getting clear skin and remove excess tan, reduce effects of photoaging , decrease pores etc. kill 4 birds in one stone and much much cheaper than rhino latter can go very wrong esp nose tip

View attachment 2638300
View attachment 2638301
would injecting fat dissolver in the tip of the nose work?

would injecting fat dissolver in the tip of the nose work?
Search around. Imo it should because lasers work only 1 mm depth from the epidermis and still manage to burn fat so actual fat dissolvers may be even more effective. Sometimes edoema from low thyroid can cause bulbous nose as well

@SidharthTheSlayer @pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Fuck is that ancientcel getting rhino for jfl