this site is being way too mainstream

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
GQ magazine literally posted an article today about this site like WTF. i should never post my face again on here lmao it's only getting more popular and i want to gatekeep but oh well it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, BoredPrince, horizontallytall and 7 others
Why gate keep, wont it benefit you more if more ppl are on this site

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Private the site!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Informationcapitali, ThousandCuts and 4 others
GQ magazine literally posted an article today about this site like WTF. i should never post my face again on here lmao it's only getting more popular and i want to gatekeep but oh well it is what it is
Mods need to private this forum already and ban greycels from BOTB.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 21048, ThousandCuts and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
oh hell nah it's over. once looksmax reaches mainstream and blue haired feminists find it we are all doomed.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Informationcapitali
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince, Informationcapitali and 3 others
Apparently people are selling threads from Botb for money.
lmfao i meant like the creators from this website getting anything? they don't have ads on here so i assume not

• +1
Don't worry boyos : Most people are too coward and lazy to do even a tenth of what's prescribed here.

Plus the "incel" "manosphere" etiquette will drive off the most bluepilled and pussy-whipped guys.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, AngryShortMale, User49 and 2 others
lmfao i meant like the creators from this website getting anything? they don't have ads on here so i assume not
They make money from VIP subscriptions I’m assuming. And there used to be ads here. But I’m not sure if advertising agencies and corporations want to be associated with this shithole so most probably jumped ship. Also I wouldn’t be shocked if entities like the FBI paid the mods to keep tabs on us jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
They make money from VIP subscriptions I’m assuming. And there used to be ads here. But I’m not sure if advertising agencies and corporations want to be associated with this shithole so most probably jumped ship. Also I wouldn’t be shocked if entities like the FBI paid the mods to keep tabs on us jfl.
most people are too bluepilled to ever consider doing things like surgery, i just dont want lifts to go mainstream tbhh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, madcap88, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
hey show up saying, ‘Yeah doc, I need a maxillomandibular advancement with a counter-clockwise rotation and a six-, seven-millimetre genioplasty…’ They are able to study their faces to a degree that scares me sometimes.”

which autist was this

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Jigen
MAKE THIS FORUM PRIVATE!

most people are too bluepilled to ever consider doing things like surgery, i just dont want lifts to go mainstream tbhh
Facts. If lifts become mainstream. It’s LL or death at that point. Bitches gonna be telling you to take your shoes off and start measuring your height with their financed iPhone 13 pros.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall, looksseg and 2 others
Facts. If lifts become mainstream. It’s LL or death at that point. Bitches gonna be telling you to take your shoes off and start measuring your height with their financed iPhone 13 pros.
sock lifts:feelsuhh:

• +1
Pretty easy to tell who is "Ali"

Don't worry boyos : Most people are too coward and lazy to do even a tenth of what's prescribed here.

Plus the "incel" "manosphere" etiquette will drive off the most bluepilled and pussy-whipped guys.
Im sorry for calling you the n-word earlier fr bro it's been weighing on my mind that was really a bad thing to do. You're body transformation was insane for 3 months

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 20631
I guarantee you that the new season of South Park will have an episode entirely about this website. Randi, Timmy, Butters, or Cartman will go overboard and get a bunch of shit done and look ridiculous or something like that - have some uber SciFi tech facial scanner spewing out terms like canthal tilt and 'jaw is law' like their fuckin IronMan. Haha Eppley may even make a cameo🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and VenatorLuparius
True man being born after 2005 is curse. Literally every idea gets mainstream . Now with ai even more people will get to know about this. Alot of people will start heightmaxxing early and get taller then even add lifts. Its certainly over in just next 3' 4 years for sure