THIS SITE IS FILLED WITH MENTALCELS

you mustve seen the regular clubs. he already said that chadlites dont go there. trendy clubs are smaller and dont really look like club, the setting is different but its still the same with music in a darker room - but more visible due to it being a trend here - and people dancing with each other and stuff
You dance in every club with other people tho. And if "every chad goes to these trendy clubs" then just go to a regular one lol.

You guys make excuses now.

you mustve seen the regular clubs. he already said that chadlites dont go there. trendy clubs are smaller and dont really look like club, the setting is different but its still the same with music in a darker room - but more visible due to it being a trend here - and people dancing with each other and stuff
This. If you are at a club where you see guys wearing graphic t-shirts, t-shirts with text on them, etc. You are already looking at normie-tier clubs that just attracts people meeting up with friends/colleagues, or wanting to get wasted. Not to get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, WontStopNorwooding and Michael Myers
You dance in every club with other people tho. And if "every chad goes to these trendy clubs" then just go to a regular one lol.

not making any excuses, just backing up the fact that chadlites go to those kind of clubs. regular clubs are filled with white normies and ethnics lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
not making any excuses, just backing up the fact that chadlites go to those kind of clubs. regular clubs are filled with white normies and ethnics lol
you dont look that bad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Michael Myers
no seriously the only thing thats cucking you is your hairline are you pakistani ?
dude did you not see my nose? and yes im pakistani lol :p

This. If you are at a club where you see guys wearing graphic t-shirts, t-shirts with text on them, etc. You are already looking at normie-tier clubs that just attracts people meeting up with friends/colleagues, or wanting to get wasted. Not to get girls.
So your saying girls only go to these trendy clubs and in these clubs there are only HTN/Chadlites and up?

Lol if that's true (I doubt it is to the extent you describe it) then the Netherlands are a shit place for clubbing. But in general, not even just for girls. And it's definitely not representative for the rest of the world. Even in Germany it's vastly different.

Btw a small club is nice sometimes but not all the fucking time. Weird party culture I gotta say

dude did you not see my nose? and yes im pakistani lol :p
i saw your nose yeah a lot of pakistanis have that feature thats how i found out lol

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
have you seen @tyronelite thread on clubbing they arent even chads or chadlites spotted in that club and btw he lives in the west probably HTN at best spotted
Yeah idk where these guys live that they're seeing Amnesia Saludon NPCs roaming the club..

I've always said you'll have a better chance seeing chads in places like LA, Miami, NYC cuz that's where you'll see the most PSL 5,6,7 models

I have yet to meet a guy in the club who had EVERY striking feature like Amnesia or Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
i saw your nose yeah a lot of pakistanis have that feature thats how i found out lol
bro youre just being nice to me at this point. anyway its not a natural nose, i fell on my face often. its a lot droopier than it should be which is why its so bad looking. i have to push up the nose tip slightly and it looks straight, its so weird..

bro youre just being nice to me at this point. anyway its not a natural nose, i fell on my face often. its a lot droopier than it should be which is why its so bad looking. i have to push up the nose tip slightly and it looks straight, its so weird..
no iam not im an indian i hate Pakistanis tbh but you're features arent that bad your magnifying your problems worse than it truly is
lmao my nose is kinda like yours

Last edited:
  • Woah
You planning on getting Rhino?

no most of us are just failed normies and subhumans, failed normies can have gotten sex once or twice still doesn't matter since eventually u find up here easy after learning about the bp

• +1
You see Amnesia/Salludon tier regularly? Idk where tf you live but in Germany I have seen a guy of this caliber maybe 3 times in my life. A guy like thede PSL Gods or whatever.. literally never. I never have seen a dude that looks like O Pry or Barett etc.. And I'm clubbing regularly for years now. Also I'm working part time at the main station of a large city so I see a lot of people.

I'm relatively new here but it's shocking how out of touch with reality many people here are. Guys who get rated Chadlite here are reaaalllyyy good looking irl and not often seen. If you go outside to a big street you see that most humans looks a lot worse than many users here.

It might be "blue pilled" but this forum is a place where many people gather that have a lot of problems but their looks ain't it. I think they have some underlying problems with their self confidence. They claim they are here because they don't look enough or because they want to get women when the reality is that their are perfectly fine looking, especially for a fucking teenager (because many guys here are under 20 let's face it). The reality is that they need ADMIRATION from people. Subconsciously it's not good enough to look "good enough" no.. they want to be basically celebrities even if they don't know it. They think of their lifes like it's anime or a movie. Everything that doesn't match up to that expectation is bad. May it be because of narcissistic tendencies or something else. I believe that it is a lack of self worth that stems from a childhood where something went wrong.
Netherlands. It's you who are out of touch with how good-looking you think yourself are most likely and cope with people being uglier.

The thing is, if you are look at AVERAGE PEOPLE, yes: Most are old, most are fat, most are ugly, balding, etc.

If you are an average 20yo here, compared to other 20yo, you are already pretty decent-looking. But average guys are incels here. You will see them in clubs but at the kind where you just get wasted 'and go crazy'. None of those people ever fuck girls, they just get drunk, fuck around with friends, and go home.

All of those places have TERRIBLE male:gender ratios too. You won't find any of these normies at places where there's actually women available.

Afafafafafasdfasdf

This is such a normie-place. Mostly a get-together of random looking people that cope by getting drunk. Usually nobody even dances in these places but just drinks and talks. Nobody ever slays in places like this. Gender ratio male:female is 3:1

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Michael Myers and Deleted member 14478
no iam not im an indian i hate Pakistanis tbh but you're features arent that bad your magnifying your problems worse than it tuly is
View attachment 1303168 lmao my nose is kinda like yours
i couldve sworn you called yourself curry lol, why do you hate pakistanis then? are you british by any chance? then i can understand you hating us lol ngl. also your nose is what mine should look like, youre lucky bhai
You planning on getting Rhino?
no im not gonna go under the knife, i will live with it as i cope with environment and not genes

So your saying girls only go to these trendy clubs and in these clubs there are only HTN/Chadlites and up?

Lol if that's true (I doubt it is to the extent you describe it) then the Netherlands are a shit place for clubbing. But in general, not even just for girls. And it's definitely not representative for the rest of the world. Even in Germany it's vastly different.

Btw a small club is nice sometimes but not all the fucking time. Weird party culture I gotta say

i couldve sworn you called yourself curry lol, why do you hate pakistanis then? are you british by any chance? then i can understand you hating us lol ngl. also your nose is what mine should look like, youre lucky bhai

no im not gonna go under the knife, i will live with it as i cope with environment and not genes
iam curry arent indians curry , i told you im an indian mutt jfl im a portuguese national tho

• JFL
Lol at least according to these stats I'm a normie minority if you think there are no truecels here

iam curry arent indians curry , i told you im an indian mutt jfl im a portuguese national tho
wait arent you the dude who showed his mom? your dad is from goa right and white passing? sorry i forgot lol

bro the insta stories i have seen , from my friends going to uni in amsterdam all of them are normies

• +1
wait arent you the dude who showed his mom? your dad is from goa right and white passing? sorry i forgot lol
i was kidding abt hating pakistanis part

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
south asians need to come together as one, we are all hated by the same people lol.
true man , we must go back to our old ways where afghan, pakistan ,bangladesh , srilanka and india were all one nation we will thrive and create chad like people due to the pashtun genes

• JFL
true man , we must go back to our old ways where afghan, pakistan ,bangladesh , srilanka and india were all one nation we will thrive and create chad like people due to the pashtun genes
afghans dont see themselves as south asians, they see themselves as central asians. tbh we could only be one nation with eastern pakistan (punjab and sindh) and bangladesh and sri lanka and india together

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
afghans dont see themselves as south asians, they see themselves as central asians. tbh we could only be one nation with eastern pakistan (punjab and sindh) and bangladesh and sri lanka and india together
we must live in harmony and ban bjp creating hindu facists also ban pakistan in educating and nurturing the taliban and same for bangladesh and also give sex ed classes to all of india so they can be literate

we must live in harmony and ban bjp creating hindu facists also ban pakistan in educating and nurturing the taliban and same for bangladesh and also give sex ed classes to all of india so they can be literate
im actually pro taliban lol, we can just keep what is east pakistan what it is (islamic) while the other provinces do whatever they want, we would set up a national government with members of each group so that no one can discriminate the other. then we can get back to mughal empire tier gdp (it was over a quarter of the worlds gdp).

im actually pro taliban lol, we can just keep what is east pakistan what it is (islamic) while the other provinces do whatever they want, we would set up a national government with members of each group so that no one can discriminate the other. then we can get back to mughal empire tier gdp (it was over a quarter of the worlds gdp).
idk abt that bro taliban in this scenario is like a trojan horse if that happens converting to islam will happen all across south Asia

idk abt that bro taliban in this scenario is like a trojan horse if that happens converting to islam will happen all across south Asia
no we can just keep what it is east pakistan as a province for those who want to live in an islamic province, those who want to live in a hindu province can live wherever they want and those who want to live in a secular province can do that as well. people can voluntarily move depending on their beliefs but it is still 1 nation. it would solve a lot of the worlds problems tbh. kashmir issue would be settled this way for instance. that is basically the only thing that is causing problems in south asia lol.

no we can just keep what it is east pakistan as a province for those who want to live in an islamic province, those who want to live in a hindu province can live wherever they want and those who want to live in a secular province can do that as well. people can voluntarily move depending on their beliefs but it is still 1 nation. it would solve a lot of the worlds problems tbh. kashmir issue would be settled this way for instance. that is basically the only thing that is causing problems in south asia lol.
thats the thing taliban wont allow that , they probably wont allow there people to leave their province leading to rebellions , this in turn will cause other provinces to help itll be like a civil war

thats the thing taliban wont allow that , they probably wont allow there people to leave their province leading to rebellions , this in turn will cause other provinces to help itll be like a civil war
what kind of taliban are we talking about? afghan taliban? they dont meddle with other countries' affairs. pakistani taliban? those are faggots on the payroll of afghans intelligence and indian intelligence. but if there was a merger then they would cease to exist because their handlers can no longer wage a covert war in their own country as the mega country is united.

what kind of taliban are we talking about? afghan taliban? they dont meddle with other countries' affairs. pakistani taliban? those are faggots on the payroll of afghans intelligence and indian intelligence. but if there was a merger then they would cease to exist because their handlers can no longer wage a covert war in their own country as the mega country is united.
afghan taliban

werent afghan taliban trained by pakistan tho ?

No, the truth is that if you're too ugly to succeed on Tinder and you're desperate to succeed with women, you'll find ways to cope because you won't be able to accept the fact that your lack of matches is due to the fact that you're nothing special.

The thing is that you don't have to be good looking to get an attractive girlfriend, but you do need to have a successful career and to have lots of social circles which include a lot of single women.

As for hooking up, it's not a matter of how good looking your face is for the most part (if you're at least average), but rather how masculine you look as a man. Sluts want to fuck a muscular ripped alpha male who can dominate them in bed, so, if you have that look and you can show it off in pictures, sluts will swipe right on you. If you look like a weak beta male (like the typical average man), then sluts will swipe left on you and the only matches you will get are the women who want to use you for attention.

I have seen guys who are uglier than me in the face who have succeeded on Tinder just because they had a far better physique, because their genetic starting point was better. Also, I have seen guys who are shorter than me who got laid. When guys talk about charisma, they forget that it is worthless if you don't look like a fuckboy, and to look like a fuckboy, you need to be as muscular as you can be.

The best thing that guys can do for looksmaxxing for hooking up with women is gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing, both of which can be achieved by lifting heavy weights consistently and training the chest, shoulders, arms, back, quads, hamstrings and glutes 3 times per week and by eating a 10% caloric surplus to your TDEE. I believe that you don't need steroids to achieve a physique that can get you lots of matches on Tinder, you just need to be at the intermediate level which should take only 6-12 months if you do it right.
For most people, the intermediate level is:

Skullcrusher: 90 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 90 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 120 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 160 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 175 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 240 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 280 lb for 10 reps

If you're at that strength level and you're lean, you should have a physique that women find extremely attractive. Steroids can give you even more success but I believe they are only a good option if you're at the advanced level, which is:

Skullcrusher: 135 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 135 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 160 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 210 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 225 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 315 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 365 lb for 10 reps

If you're advanced and you still can't get laid on Tinder, even with good pictures and a low body fat percentage, then you could benefit from steroid use, if you're at least average in the face and in height.

Also, people on this site who claim that white guys have it easier are wrong. Indian or middle eastern guys (and other ethnicities) who are muscular can get laid a lot if they are at least average height and have at least an average looking face.

I have met many guys who are uglier than me and shorter than me who mogged me just because they are muscular while I am not.

werent afghan taliban trained by pakistan tho ?
im not sure about getting trained but pakistans intelligence did help them with bringing fighters from pakistan and with money and weapons. anyway afghan taliban focuses on afghanistan only, they are not an insurgent group, they were a government since 1996 until 2001 when the americucks disposed of them and put in a stooge regime, that stooge regimes intelligence service was anti-pakistan too. afghan taliban want peaceful relations with all countries lol

What kind of clubs are you going to, gaybars?

In the netherlands, dancing with a girl means you like eachother and are very likely to make-out. This means that when you try to dance with a girl, the first thing she does is judge your attractiveness, and if she doesn't like it (extremely likely) she will reject to even dance or interact with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 14478
What kind of clubs are you going to, gaybars?

In the netherlands, dancing with a girl means you like eachother and are very likely to make-out. This means that when you try to dance with a girl, the first thing she does is judge your attractiveness, and if she doesn't like it (extremely likely) she will reject to even dance or interact with you.
Yeah same rules here. It's just that this happens in "normie clubs" all the time. I get laid there, I see a number dudes that look worse than me dance with girls. And wtf.. a club where you just TALK?! Dude in a normal club you don't even understand each other. And yes there are more men there and yes most of them look hideous. But because of that you don't have to be some PSL God Chad to do well in a club. There are some chadlites and these are the biggest slayers, and HTN does very well too. The rest is normies or below. Some normies luck out sometimes too. That's my experience. A true "Chad" by the standards here or even "Salludon/Amnesia Tier" is so seldom seen that it doesn't make sense to even include them. Maybe it is different in the Netherlands. Maybe it truly is. And if it is.. Then I feel bad for you. And like I said.. it's not representative for the rest of the world.

You just live in the wrong place where everyone is apparently a god lol (and where you talk and don't dance in a club wtfff). When I was in Amsterdam I definitely didn't get that impression. Maybe because of the tourists but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 14166
Yeah same rules here. It's just that this happens in "normie clubs" all the time. I get laid there, I see a number dudes that look worse than me dance with girls. And wtf.. a club where you just TALK?! Dude in a normal club you don't even understand each other. And yes there are more men there and yes most of them look hideous. But because of that you don't have to be some PSL God Chad to do well in a club. There are some chadlites and these are the biggest slayers, and HTN does very well too. The rest is normies or below. Some normies luck out sometimes too. That's my experience. A true "Chad" by the standards here or even "Salludon/Amnesia Tier" is so seldom seen that it doesn't make sense to even include them. Maybe it is different in the Netherlands. Maybe it truly is. And if it is.. Then I feel bad for you. And like I said.. it's not representative for the rest of the world.

You just live in the wrong place where everyone is apparently a god lol (and where you talk and don't dance in a club wtfff). When I was in Amsterdam I definitely didn't get that impression. Maybe because of the tourists but whatever.
What's your PSL? Pm me some pics tbh you are prob HTN.

And yeah, most ppl just talk (scream ineachothers ears) in clubs here and jump a little bit, maybe put their arm up in the air a bit, it's not really 'dancing' at all lol.

Sometimes normies luck out but it's rare and usually with ugly women. Like you have carnaval in Germany right and it's known for being one of the easiest times to make-out and slay girls, dance with girls, etc. Meanwhile my experiences were always completely opposite to that and girls treat me with animosity when I interact with them. Yeah I can approach 20 girls in 1 night to try find this 1 girl, that I most likely don't find attractive, that treats me decently. But NOBODY does that.

You are not telling me that average normies are approaching numerous women every night's out. Idk how it is in germany, but in the netherlands, guys RARELY approach. When you do, you are already low inhib mogger basically jfl. But then you quite quickly find out why guys don't approach which is the 90%+ failure rate, looks of disgust, 'eww leave me alone creep im just here with friends to have fun'.

etc etc. I never liked this, you have to go full stoic and give 0 fucks about girls, treat them like your enemy, if you want to approach multiple girls, get treated like a creep, and just keep on going jfl.

istg everyone on this site is either a fucking,chad,chadlite or high tier normie and we jerk off each other praising one another i suspect we have all experienced parental neglect, childhood deprivation for validation in our early years, so we post out sorrows and troubles on this site but in reality, it's not close to being worse than it really is compared to the other autistic site knows as incels.is , i ran a mathematical experiment to find out mean threshold for rating at the rate me section the sites filled with fucking HTN and chadlites with normies and chads being an exception, i later came to the conclusion again is that we all lack social skills
View attachment 1303045

View attachment 1303048

No. This site overrates massively. The average dude would be rated htn here or more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
its opposite imo
I am 100% sure that guys like this:
mRzQh79U_400x400.jpg
images
PngqRlaf.jpeg
a5NPWxg_460s.jpg

Would be rated as 'normies' here, maybe even higher than that for some. But they would stand absolutely no chance in clubs whatsoever. Maybe the second guy from the right with some rly young girl in highschool lol, but the rest? over.

So the correct rating for these guys would be Low-tier normies imo. Unless we accept that normie=incel in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
No. This site overrates massively. The average dude would be rated htn here or more

I am 100% sure that guys like this:
mRzQh79U_400x400.jpg
images
PngqRlaf.jpeg
a5NPWxg_460s.jpg

Would be rated as 'normies' here, maybe even higher than that for some. But they would stand absolutely no chance in clubs whatsoever. Maybe the second guy from the right with some rly young girl in highschool lol, but the rest? over.

So the correct rating for these guys would be Low-tier normies imo. Unless we accept that normie=incel in 2021.
But they ARE normies. Most men look exactly like that. And yes most of them have almost no chance in a night club. However it is no problem for them to get into a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 275
I respectfully disagree. Like I said I'm out a lot and the average dude looks like shit. Especially after 20. It is what it is. Different opinions and I respect that.

However it is no problem for them to get into a relationship.
this is bs imo. If you can't slay in nightclubs, u can't get a quality ltr either. Maybe shit-tier ltr with a chubby girl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niki9911