This Site Needs More Incels and Fewer Sex-Havers

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
every other thread in Offtopic is like “I fucked a girl but she’s only HTB not Stacy, brutal shit”

fuck bragging sex-havers

sex is one of if not the most validating of human experiences, yet these 7"-NBP sex-having 6'3" NT normies seek and receive validation here for getting it? fuck outta my face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, kiyopon, Clavicular and 11 others
IMG 1249

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Clavicular, tombradylover and 7 others
IMG 4810

we need more of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, deepfuckingvalue, Clqs and 4 others
Maybe make ur own forum bud cuz ur preaching to the devil's choir

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, thecel and Jova
Will u get obo since high es ratio is femme

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Jova and thecel
every other thread in Offtopic is like “I fucked a girl but she’s only HTB not Stacy, brutal shit”

fuck bragging sex-havers

You need to stop all this crying and join us at .is

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
go on incels.is then retard

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Clavicular, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
What we need is a forum with .org’s topics of focus and with .is’s userbase demographics.
I love morphing I'll join u

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

fuck bragging sex-havers

sex is one of if not the most validating of human experiences, yet these 7" NBP sex-having 6'3" NT normies seek and receive validation here for getting it? fuck outta my face.
Ong, its hard to relate

• +1
also what is with the ariana grande she has no particularly exceptional features, unlike the cavill morph and all that. Wiat nvm just saw it's a gif I get it

• +1
Ban all fakecels!!!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456 and thecel
i wonder how they react to ppl that joined in 2024

No greycel discrimination tbh

I made an account this year after getting banned for not being homophobic and misogynist and it's been going fine

.is isn’t interested in looks theory, morphs, surgeries, etc. and has no reacts.

But the whole point of being an incel is that all of this shit is useless, cause your whole base is so shit there's no fixing.

You use these forums to LDAR

Reacts are cringe as hell too, who even cares about that lol.

What we need is a forum with .org’s topics of focus and with .is’s userbase demographics.

There;s no traffic for that, cause it makes no sense

Incels can't ascend, you need a base for that

What you want is an INCEL ONLY FORUM for making morphs? That's a stupid fucking concept tbh. Why does it matter if guy doing a morph is good looking or not, if you can;t stand reading stories about other users having sex then just block them, simple as that.

I ain't even gonna lie, maybe you're more "normal" than me and that's why, but my problem with inceldom is not attracting women and validation. It's the fact that having a literally difigured face makes it impossible to even talk with my own mother without covering it with my hands and it's just so fucking cringe and shameful.

When you're blackpilled you know how other people brains react when they see a face like yours and it's just such a miserable feeling that you avoid any human confrontations even with your family members, cause it's just unbearable.

You're clearly dwelling about dating and shit, idont even get it how any of that may still be in your mind, dating is a problem too far away, that's a normie issue nowadays.

Film  2986 the elephant man  hi res 18138c05

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and thecel
I honestly am one of them, I have been. It has been years since I have been one, for various reasons. I am not a "normie," neither cerebrally, nor was I physically (more than a normie), however, I have been incel for a very long time. And now I am again. It is very easy to get used to certain kinds of luxuries, harder to give them up.

• Woah

I made an account this year after getting banned for not being homophobic and misogynist and it's been going fine

But the whole point of being an incel is that all of this shit is useless, cause your whole base is so shit there's no fixing.

There;s no traffic for that, cause it makes no sense

Incels can't ascend, you need a base for that

What you want is an INCEL ONLY FORUM for making morphs? That's a stupid fucking concept tbh. Why does it matter if guy doing a morph is good looking or not, if you can;t stand reading stories about other users having sex then just block them, simple as that.

I ain't even gonna lie, maybe you're more "normal" than me and that's why, but my problem with inceldom is not attracting women and validation. It's the fact that having a literally difigured face makes it impossible to even talk with my own mother without covering it with my hands and it's just so fucking cringe and shameful.

When you're blackpilled you know how other people brains react when they see a face like yours and it's just such a miserable feeling that you avoid any human confrontations even with your family members, cause it's just unbearable.

You're clearly dwelling about dating and shit, idont even get it how any of that may still be in your mind, dating is a problem too far away, that's a normie issue nowadays.

View attachment 2988878

Most incels aren’t truecels. The average .is member isn’t disfigured deformed 2'4" blind and deaf.

Nope. That’s truecel. Most incels can ascend. Whether the juice is worth the squeeze is another question though.

What you want is an INCEL ONLY FORUM for making morphs? That's a stupid fucking concept tbh.

It’s the difference between a sex-haver and a sexologist, a soldier and a war historian, a gardener and a botanist, a model and a facial aesthetics connoisseur.

I want a forum for people who’re interested in looks but are ugly themselves.

Incels.is is like a club full of resentful manlets who failed at basketball so they call LeBron James a racial slur.

Looksmax.org is like a club composed of a mix of manlets and tall guys with athletic potential who are training to become basketball players.

The forum I want that doesn’t exist: a club full of manlets who can’t play ball but are interested in studying the game regardless. How great players trained, how teams and the sport evolve, game analysis, breakdown of athletic physiology, and the physics of the 3-pointer.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003

They banned you for not being homophonic and misogynistic? That’s another problem with .is.

Yeah and I LDAR by making morphs to get members to react JFL and post the Nicholas Cage GIF.

Gamification and dopamine.

My condolences.

So sad. Have a hug, buddy.

I’m transitioning to female and will get a boyfriend to complete my life.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and to_stop_da_cope
Some are tales, some are not tales, like supreme and popular LARPer Chad Clavicular. The Chad video he posted of him getting caressed post-intercourse by Becky was brooootal to watch. As I was watching, a thread you wrote about the forum going to shit popped into my mind.

Alas, that is the nature of a forum about improving looks. Regardless of the extent that is possible, it will attract gl guys and narcys. I heard that it's been this way since 2014. Only with this forum being more popular than any of PSL ever were, the saturation point of blackpillers had been met and now the new users reach into the pool of sort-of blackpilled normies, redpillers, and brag Chads.

I think FACEandLMS described this problem of blackpill saturation best: the realest incels are bluepilled and tend to never join these communinities. They rather join a therapist's list of clients and be fed more lies. The coping instinct for these ugly guys is too strong to overcome.

• Woah
@Clavicular fuck you

YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

don’t bother replying to my insult. you’re already on my ignore list.