This site rating standards are fucked

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
"muh @Redblue0 is chadlite-chad bro, dont underrate bro!!"

Yea bro he for real is a chadlite getting 1-2s, the same jbs rated me 6-9 lmaooooooo

@rand anon dont rate for shit again if u dont know appeal.

"Muh he looks like love island character bro"

There are actually 22 more girls that rated him below 5, only 3-4 rated him above 5. None rated him above 8 but "muh he is chadlite "

@Redblue0 dont call urselt chadlite again, ur AN MTN!

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER.

Screenshot 20230730 031551  01 of Screenshot 20230731 151030  01 Screenshot 20230730 032817 IMG 3859 Screenshot 20230731 151117  01 Screenshot 20230731 151007  01

Screenshot 20230731 151012  01  01

"Muh broo these are just jbs, he is chadlite irl"
Fuck off, the same girls were rating arvid 7-9!!! So you dont have any excuse. If you rated this guy chadlite, pls dont rate again for love of god. He is not more than MTN.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon, Deleted member 29581 and 5 others
@banks the same girls were rating u 7 bhai, u mog this supposed "chadlite" too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Yeah I always said light skinned ethnics cannot be htn+ in west and to be htn you need to be a terrachad in ethnicland.
Browns though are capped at ltn, not even the biggest curry terrachad score higher than ltn in west.
That's why I rate people in 4 different locations like forexample I say mtn in nordland, htn in eu/west and ultra terrachad in India/gookistan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, the next o'pry, Dietsnasta and 4 others
Yeah I always said light skinned ethnics cannot be htn+ in west and to be htn you need to be a terrachad in ethnicland.
Browns though are capped at ltn, not even the biggest curry terrachad score higher than ltn in west.
We had people like bgm rating him chad smv btw

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Dnr but he would outslay u irl, depending on height

also lol at comparing a shitty gym pic vs ur cherry-picked bathroom pic that prob took u 20 takes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, blackckatt, colbycovington and 11 others
Dnr but he would outslay u irl, depending on height

also lol at comparing a shitty gym pic vs ur cherry-picked bathroom pic that prob took u 20 takes
I am 6'2 with shoes, he is 6'0.

Keep coping, my bathroom pic has shit lightning while his is covered in lightning directly hitting his face. I used both of his pics btw. Both were getting rated shit.

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I am 6'2 with shoes, he is 6'0.

Keep coping, my bathroom pic has shit lightning while his is covered in lightning directly hitting his face. I used both of his pics btw. Both were getting rated shit.
Ok then going by height u would mog irl. But don’t even compare face, ur pic quality is by far better, not even compareable

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, zura and Magnum Opus
Ok then going by height u would mog irl. But don’t even compare face, ur pic quality is by far better, not even compareable
He was the one that sent it in my thread to prove he "mogs" me. Surely an actual chadlite would mog me even in shit lightning. Wdy rate that person?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Reformed
meanwhile tall boneless anglos with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes clean up tinder and have a higher match rate than literal top models.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, ROTTING, ConfusedBolivian and 11 others
meanwhile tall boneless anglos with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes clean up tinder and have a higher match rate than literal top models.
This is so true.

He was the one that sent it in my thread to prove he "mogs" me. Surely an actual chadlite would mog me even in shit lightning. Wdy rate that person?
No one looks good in shit lighting. It’s a fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and BucketCrab

Yea bro he for real is a chadlite getting 1-2s, the same jbs rated me 6-9 lmaooooooo

There are actually 22 more girls that rated him below 5, only 3-4 rated him above 5. None rated him above 8 but "muh he is chadlite "

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER.

View attachment 2352347ofView attachment 2352345View attachment 2352348View attachment 2352340View attachment 2352341View attachment 2352346

View attachment 2352353

Fuck off, the same girls were rating arvid 7-9!!! So you dont have any excuse. If you rated this guy chadlite, pls dont rate again for love of god. He is not more than MTN.
STOPSCELGETSRATEDHIGHERTHANCHICO.JPG

Oh how I wish this were true.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No one looks good in shit lighting. It’s a fact
Arvid in his shit lightning pics still gets rated above 7 btw, u can ask @blatonslatt

"Yea bro he for real is a chadlite getting 1-2s, the same jbs rated me 6-9 lmaooooooo"

3560738 Screenshot 20230731 151117  01

Screenshot 2023 07 31 at 12 40 41 This site rating standards are fucked

you guys have zero awareness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Oh how I wish this were true.
I have seen it happen so many times, but they always have dense fluffy hair and great skin despite it having no definition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 29155
@Reformed i used both of his pics, mirror selfie and normal selfie he sent me. Still getting fucked. Screenshot 20230731 154527

Don't know the faggot but why are you asking girls for ratings? Girls can't do that, they only perceive attractiveness subconsciously (unless trained).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, zura, blackckatt and 1 other person
Don't know the faggot but why are you asking girls for ratings? Girls can't do that, they only perceive attractiveness subconsciously (unless trained).
Would u rather be rated by girls or incels dwelling in basement

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Would u rather be rated by girls or incels dwelling in basement
Fair enough. While tons of people here know their shit the ratings you get here tend to be inaccurate especially for above average people (either because of the user's jealousy or perfectionism).

You want an accurate rating, download Tinder and see how many matches you get with those photos, then post the results.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
😂😂😂 this guy is still butthurt asking 13 year olds for ratings after 2 days. pls just stfu and accept your loss. I mog you
17402C79 0626 4FEC A2D3 4C382E5643DD
98536DB8 17A0 4E48 A54F 508403123DA8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, colbycovington, kogosiano and 10 others
I will use these pics too wait
Youre so butthurt boy, unbelievable. Spanish halo beats you. Period. Afghan thinking will do better than Spaniard in Europe. Hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 29155, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Youre so butthurt boy, unbelievable. Spanish halo beats you. Period. Afghan thinking will do better than Spaniard in Europe. Hilarious
Bro u look curry. Sorry don't mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 31562
Keena daalkhora

• So Sad
Reactions: ascendedd
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
That other guy is Spanish? I thought he was some delusional curry from India 😂
He says he is spanish and mogs afghans but bro looks more curry than dravidians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Bro u look curry. Sorry don't mind.
Youre Afghan and Paki, just don’t even compare😂 as I said my side pic has way more class than yours. Your nose is awful look at this lmao! Your whole moth area too and mini jaw. Pls you go cry somewhere else or to your 13 year old girls
8A7F78FA FF90 410D 9D92 011E1677EDD0
003119A0 72FF 4FE9 9BE6 CCECA77EC1CB

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ascendedd
Youre Afghan and Paki, just don’t even compare😂 as I said my side pic has way more class than yours. Your nose is awful look at this lmao! Your whole moth area too and mini jaw. Pls you go cry somewhere else or to your 13 year old girls View attachment 2352413View attachment 2352420
Bro ur a jutter and i dont even jutt yet my mandible is longer and straighter than urs jfl

Youre Afghan and Paki, just don’t even compare😂 as I said my side pic has way more class than yours. Your nose is awful look at this lmao! Your whole moth area too and mini jaw. Pls you go cry somewhere else or to your 13 year old girls View attachment 2352413View attachment 2352420
You look pretty ethnic your self I’m not sure why you’re bringing up race, it should be based on looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, zura and ascendedd
You look pretty ethnic your self I’m not sure why you’re bringing up race, it should be based on looks.
Yea I’m Spanish who are mixed duo to history with North Africans (Moroccans, Algerians etc) but they look much better than pakis. It is what it is. He has no chance. His whole nose and moth area is just LTN. Nothing special about him. And he is still crying about his loss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and ascendedd
@Redblue0
Are u good now?
Screenshot 20230731 161031  01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, khvirgin and mortis
Yea I’m Spanish who are mixed duo to history with North Africans (Moroccans, Algerians etc) but they look much better than pakis. It is what it is. He has no chance. His whole nose and moth area is just LTN. Nothing special about him. And he is still crying about his loss
Nigga u look curry 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Nigga u look curry 😭😭
Go on and hate🤪 I know you are a bad loser and had to re make a thread cause you’re butthurt and jealous. I have more sex appeal than you and much more class. Imagine thinking you can actually beat me with that nose, jaw and mouth😂😂 your haircut is also shit. Go on and ask your stupid little friends on discord.

• JFL
Go on and hate🤪 I know you are a bad loser and had to re make a thread cause you’re butthurt and jealous. I have more sex appeal than you and much more class. Imagine thinking you can actually beat me with that nose, jaw and mouth😂😂 your haircut is also shit. Go on and ask your stupid little friends on discord.
Pencil skull

I'm just posting this to raise my post count your threads suck and I didn't read a single word kys retard

• So Sad
Lol he is chadlite clearly, you can cope with "pheno shit" but he moggs for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, zura, ascendedd and 1 other person
Lol he is chadlite clearly, you can cope with "pheno shit" but he moggs for sure
He’s delusional. He’s only referring to 13 year old girls. He looks awful, no sex appeal here in Europe. Spanish men do way better than afghans and Pakis. He’s so butthurt that he lost and had to remake a thread and even tagging me yesterday that I get mogged by some LTN meme guy😂😂 hilarious really

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29155, blackckatt and 1 other person
Wallahi m not baiting, u can ask women urself 😭
Dude if i asked a woman for a rating and she gave that guy a "-1" I would call her a whore in 10 different languages and block her ass

Are you guys seriously taking "0" "2" ratings as normal now? You don't realize they're taking the piss and they're rating in binary?

The reason why this is forum is better at rating than some random wench on instagram or snapchat is that we have nuances, and those women dont.

Which is the better system
INCEL- LTN - MTN - HTN - CHADLITE- CHAD

or

0 or 10 (so basically my type or not)?

Yes you should be rated by women and not indian incels, but asking women directly is the most autistic thing even, especially if you get yourself in equation

You really except some femcel on discord to tell you the other guy looks better than you?
If @Redblue0 asked all his mutuals they would all vote for him (and it would be as worthless as this thread)

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Mr. President, DelonLover1999 and 3 others

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER.

View attachment 2352347ofView attachment 2352345View attachment 2352348View attachment 2352340View attachment 2352341View attachment 2352346

View attachment 2352353

Also made a thread on this topic, about the forum’s standards vs real life in practice.

• +1
Dude if i asked a woman for a rating and she gave that guy a "-1" I would call her a whore in 10 different languages and block her ass

Are you guys seriously taking "0" "2" ratings as normal now? You don't realize they're taking the piss and they're rating in binary?

The reason why this is forum is better at rating than some random wench on instagram or snapchat is that we have nuances, and those women dont.

Which is the better system
INCEL- LTN - MTN - HTN - CHADLITE- CHAD

or

0 or 10 (so basically my type or not)?

Yes you should be rated by women and not indian incels, but asking women directly is the most autistic thing even, especially if you get yourself in equation

You really except some femcel on discord to tell you the other guy looks better than you?
If @Redblue0 asked all his mutuals they would all vote for him (and it would be as worthless as this thread)
These r random women on wizz bhai, only 1 of them is femcel i knew

@khvirgin @Redblue0
Do i take incels dwelling in baement words or random women's words...
Screenshot 20230731 162053

Just stfu and don’t tag me anymore. I clearly mog you. You have no appeal for western women. You look weird and have an awful nose and mouth area. You can’t compare. Go to your ugly discord girls and cry about it there

• JFL
Just stfu and don’t tag me anymore. I clearly mog you. You have no appeal for western women. You look weird and have an awful nose and mouth area. You can’t compare. Go to your ugly discord girls and cry about it there
Screenshot 20230731 162327 Screenshot 20230731 162411
Mog me in mumbai