This site rating standards are fucked

Picks the most ethnic looking Spaniard
D902A513 A255 4890 8EA2 F9DC9F56D8A3
AA405FF2 CB59 41BF A03D 952F5E572A81
8E30D7B2 008D 4705 BB68 17D08DFCC8EB
View attachment 34A029E9-E077-4D36-8B1B-4508E37093A1.webp

there was also some bullshit thread about ai giving accurate ratings

"muh @Redblue0 is chadlite-chad bro, dont underrate bro!!"

Yea bro he for real is a chadlite getting 1-2s, the same jbs rated me 6-9 lmaooooooo

@rand anon dont rate for shit again if u dont know appeal.

"Muh he looks like love island character bro"

There are actually 22 more girls that rated him below 5, only 3-4 rated him above 5. None rated him above 8 but "muh he is chadlite "

@Redblue0 dont call urselt chadlite again, ur AN MTN!

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER.

View attachment 2352347ofView attachment 2352345View attachment 2352348View attachment 2352340View attachment 2352341View attachment 2352346

View attachment 2352353

"Muh broo these are just jbs, he is chadlite irl"
Fuck off, the same girls were rating arvid 7-9!!! So you dont have any excuse. If you rated this guy chadlite, pls dont rate again for love of god. He is not more than MTN.
Never trust a woman who uses the term "mog".

Alright! Spaniards are ethnic confirmed!
There are also less ethnic Spaniards, but this is a top Spanish model for example. We are mostly dark haired like this
7096F56D A032 414C AE0E F66021C25B02

Normies are rated HTN here. Like me and @aBetterMii .
LTN are rated normie.
Subhumans are rated LTN.
htn like @biscotti are considered chad.

Better way to learn how attractive you are is to put ur pics in OLD and let the results speak for themself.

Or do something like @Xangsane did where you compliment/flirt with 30 girls in public and see their response.
is this the AI attractiveness rater, this is a meme. this abomination got 7.7, mine were all over the place from 5-7.

UyQkH5NY 400x400

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
is this the AI attractiveness rater, this is a meme. this abomination got 7.7, mine were all over the place from 5-7.

View attachment 2352615
Idk man. Its find it fairly easy for me to know where i stand in terms of looks in different places. If you are gl, you know. If you arent, you also know.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Idk man. Its find it fairly easy for me to know where i stand in terms of looks in different places. If you are gl, you know. If you arent, you also know.
well yeah when u look like this: and u get 6 on the AI I imagine ur pretty happy and consider it a good tool
Tyler Clementi

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
well yeah when u look like this: and u get 6 on the AI I imagine ur pretty happy and consider it a good tool
View attachment 2352625
Some people are happy being a
6 - resembling a somewhat young human male.
Others arent happy untill they are atleast a 9. Going ballsdeep in hot JBs every day.

Is what it is.

Some people are happy being a
6 - resembling a somewhat young human male.
Others arent happy untill they are atleast a 9. Going ballsdeep in hot JBs every day.

Is what it is.
 7gLlxIu 400x400

This pajeet got an 8, ur coping hard with the AI

Yeah I always said light skinned ethnics cannot be htn+ in west and to be htn you need to be a terrachad in ethnicland.
Browns though are capped at ltn, not even the biggest curry terrachad score higher than ltn in west.
That's why I rate people in 4 different locations like forexample I say mtn in nordland, htn in eu/west and ultra terrachad in India/gookistan.
😂 spanish men like me do very well here in Northern Europe. Actually a Mediterranean halo is a lot worth here, but you don’t know that

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and blackckatt
@Redblue0 rate marco ascensio

😂 spanish men like me do very well here in Northern Europe. Actually a Mediterranean halo is a lot worth here, but you don’t know that
Idk, you looked curry in ops pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Screenshot 20230731 150041 Samsung Internet

@ascendedd

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, blackckatt, ascendedd and 1 other person
Somebody make a thread and roast this morphing nigga asap.

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
Hilarious how much haters trying to get to me but don’t understand a video in motion screenshotting 😂😂😂

i made like 3 threads on him alrdy, need somebody else to make it jfll

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
bro its sad u have to morph ur pictures to mog me, unmorphed and unfrauded asf 18 y/o.
I didn’t morph a single thing lmfao. It’s motion. You know what’s morphing. This look at the hands and your jawline on second picture lmfao
9DAB84E9 79ED 41BA B262 6AE69C918055
D5F5DE47 94BE 4C18 8468 B409283115BE

"muh @Redblue0 is chadlite-chad bro, dont underrate bro!!"

Yea bro he for real is a chadlite getting 1-2s, the same jbs rated me 6-9 lmaooooooo

@rand anon dont rate for shit again if u dont know appeal.

"Muh he looks like love island character bro"

There are actually 22 more girls that rated him below 5, only 3-4 rated him above 5. None rated him above 8 but "muh he is chadlite "

@Redblue0 dont call urselt chadlite again, ur AN MTN!

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER.

View attachment 2352347ofView attachment 2352345View attachment 2352348View attachment 2352340View attachment 2352341View attachment 2352346

View attachment 2352353

"Muh broo these are just jbs, he is chadlite irl"
Fuck off, the same girls were rating arvid 7-9!!! So you dont have any excuse. If you rated this guy chadlite, pls dont rate again for love of god. He is not more than MTN.
this is no longer lookmax this is a meme practically. prepare for hard times

Youre so butthurt boy, unbelievable. Spanish halo beats you. Period. Afghan thinking will do better than Spaniard in Europe. Hilarious
Ur an arab rapebaby son. You're basically contesting with your cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ascendedd
0 filters
You are no more than MTN. Maybe strong MTN. Your whole mouth area and nose is just way too bad. Also Afghan tax. It is what it is

• JFL
You are no more than MTN. Maybe strong MTN. Your whole mouth area and nose is just way too bad. Also Afghan tax. It is what it is
sure

Ur an arab rapebaby son. You're basically contesting with your cousin
Spanish my boy. We conquered the Canary Islands and raped native berbers there. I’m like 93% Iberian rest northern African. But that’s ok. Northern africans are gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 24789
Spanish my boy. We conquered the Canary Islands and raped native berbers there. I’m like 93% Iberian rest northern African. But that’s ok. Northern africans are gl
Sorry that ur coping this hard over your mughal genes. It's ok

• +1