this somewhat popular to PSL community med chad is now a member of the european parliament

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
talking about this guy, of course

54d4f1ac33be8e4e80f15f81bf9f5075.jpg

he is in some right wing christian party that sees everything through the lens of religion, same way communists attach class struggle to everything

you'd think he must be some 80 IQ retard but he's actually pretty well-spoken, knows his beliefs and doesn't get baited by journalists trying to get him

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, rand anon, poopoohead and 3 others
talking about this guy, of course

54d4f1ac33be8e4e80f15f81bf9f5075.jpg

he is in some right wing christian party that sees everything through the lens of religion, same way communists attach class struggle to everything

you'd think he must be some 80 IQ retard but he's actually pretty well-spoken, knows his beliefs and doesn't get baited by journalists trying to get him

@BrahminBoss
Name?

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Melanochroi mogger

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Why would you think just because he's right wing and religious he must be 80IQ?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Also I legit thought he was a mutt. I still refuse to believe he's med. Is it just the lighting?

Why would you think just because he's right wing and religious he must be 80IQ?
because that's the case with people in those parties usually
there is no need for convincing rhetoric other than virtue signalling over religion, the standards are pretty low

• +1
Reactions: fuse
worst looking right winger

Also I legit thought he was a mutt. I still refuse to believe he's med. Is it just the lighting?
no, just another case of people on the internet have obscure ideas about race

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Greeks=Gypsies

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
greycels = built for bbc

because that's the case with people in those parties usually
there is no need for convincing rhetoric other than virtue signalling over religion, the standards are pretty low
What about lefties virtue signalling over liberal principles? How is that any different?
I get what you mean tho, some religious people can be retarded.

no, just another case of people on the internet have obscure ideas about race
No fr he looks ethnically ambigious. He doesnt look mutt here, but I would've guessed Portuguese or even Brazilian.

"med"

God knows how much conguid, african, semitic and asian blood he has.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and USERΝAME
sub-african chads goes harder than white ones, change my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back