This submissive cuck @Xangsane is LITERALLY...

D

Deleted member 18544

custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky load inside his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

3442798 legs

3442800 1685605342578

3440782 IMG 20230528 224330

3440786 IMG 20230528 220824

3442799 1685605335353

@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, try2beme, goldpill and 36 others
custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky cum into his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
The moment I come back everything turns gay innit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 2832 and 8 others
YES

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155 and 9 others
What’s bwc? Big white cuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, LampPostPrime, the BULL and 14 others
He's white...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Aypo129
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155, rooman and 1 other person
custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky load inside his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
That's not nice

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 29155, pentamogged9000 and 5 others
Bring da table here
sexy music video GIF by DJ Mustard

@Xangsane ya ready

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dietsnasta, becomingnearperfect, rooman and 2 others

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
I'm on my way to the chiro. See ya.

*Gets behind xangsane.. Grabs ass* Damn! thats some juicy ass there *Unzips pants and takes out huge fat monster cock and shoves it in his brown white chocolate vanilla asshole and cums*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Dietsnasta, becomingnearperfect and 7 others
What the fuck was he wearing in those pics? :feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rooman, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
@anoright but do I look high contrast and innocent?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
I have to vomit now that I have read that gay fantasy of yours. May the earth be cleansed of this LGBTQ+ 4k smart tv shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
*Gets behind xangsane.. Grabs ass* Damn! thats some juicy ass there *Unzips pants and takes out huge fat monster cock and shoves it in his brown white chocolate vanilla asshole and cums*
Xangsane should 🤔 take a 🅰 condom and 🌃👏 wear 👙👙 it in 😀👏 his 💦😤 heart 💗 because i 💁🏼 am about 😤👏 fuck his 👇⌚ feelings 💕💕

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 18544
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 18544
I have to vomit now that I have read that gay fantasy of yours. May the earth be cleansed of this LGBTQ+ 4k smart tv shit.
Over for you incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, flippasav and Aypo129

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
you can try to generate more stories on dreamily.ai by copying pasting all that