This thread will change your looksmaxxing journey (I know this will be on the botb board)

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
**This is a one chapter from one subtopic taken out of a mega thread I’ve been writing for the past 2 weeks**

99% of people on this forum are rotting, or being very inefficient with their looksmaxxing journey. I am going to analyse their mistakes and teach you steps in order to make sure you drastically Improve your looks in the next three months.

1. Reading too many threads
You’re not retaining knowledge by sitting on this forum 24/7 scrolling through threads. Your issue is very simple, you’re addicted to this website. I can do you one better though, and tell you exactly how you fucked up… You joined this forum thinking it was the holy grail of the internet, you finally found a place with people you think are cool, you have freedom of speech, and it’s a little secret you can keep to yourself, as nobody in your outside life knows your a member here. This mixture of joy and secrecy mixes with the anxiety of wanting to fit in eventually leads to an unhealthy addiction of being on this website.
Every single one of you joined to looksmax.
Looksmaxxing is very easy and consists of 3 steps… Finding flaws Or new ways to make yourself look better, analysing the best method to achieve this with respect to money, time and how NT you are.. then finally implementing this method into your daily life.
if you want it badly enough you can do it easily, but you don’t.

What are you addicted to?
Do you secretly love the community here? A place where people can be rude to strangers online and you have freedom of speech.
Do you love scrolling threads? Your not fooling anyone if you think reading 30 threads a day here will help you looksmax, your just mentally feeding your ego by reading thread, thinking your gaining knowledge… but how many threads did you read yesterday and how much total information can you actively recall from them…

this thread would be longer but this is probably enough to make you question yourself, now imagine how good the full megathread will be… blow this thread up so I have motivation to finish it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensoEterno, pleasuremaxxing, CreepyJewel1 and 25 others
Shut Up Nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, looksmaxqt, CreepyJewel1 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7, Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Wont make it to botb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 32973 and Itsjoeverlol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Wont make it to botb
The megathread will.. it will be an immortal piece of writing that solidifies this chapter of my life, my last gift to looksmax.org. If it doest I’ll just make a better one

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Show me a band if ur gonna talk like that
police wanna talk but i’m on mute

she a addict

addict for tha lifestyle and patek
IMG 5650

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Deleted member 51551, Running! and 1 other person
Outside of botb there really isn’t anything else to learn.

The only information we attain everyday here is 10+ racebait threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ongifm, Deleted member 51551 and 1 other person
Yeah no i come here to read funkyflamingos daily posts in the ratings thread

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Aditya., plukee and 1 other person
bro didnt even finish the fucking thread and thinks he deserves BOTB

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Deleted member 51551, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
**This is a one chapter from one subtopic taken out of a mega thread I’ve been writing for the past 2 weeks**

99% of people on this forum are rotting, or being very inefficient with their looksmaxxing journey. I am going to analyse their mistakes and teach you steps in order to make sure you drastically Improve your looks in the next three months.

You’re not retaining knowledge by sitting on this forum 24/7 scrolling through threads. Your issue is very simple, you’re addicted to this website. I can do you one better though, and tell you exactly how you fucked up… You joined this forum thinking it was the holy grail of the internet, you finally found a place with people you think are cool, you have freedom of speech, and it’s a little secret you can keep to yourself, as nobody in your outside life knows your a member here. This mixture of joy and secrecy mixes with the anxiety of wanting to fit in eventually leads to an unhealthy addiction of being on this website.
Looksmaxxing is very easy and consists of 3 steps… Finding flaws Or new ways to make yourself look better, analysing the best method to achieve this with respect to money, time and how NT you are.. then finally implementing this method into your daily life.

Do you secretly love the community here? A place where people can be rude to strangers online and you have freedom of speech.
Do you love scrolling threads? Your not fooling anyone if you think reading 30 threads a day here will help you looksmax, your just mentally feeding your ego by reading thread, thinking your gaining knowledge… but how many threads did you read yesterday and how much total information can you actively recall from them…

this thread would be longer but this is probably enough to make you question yourself, now imagine how good the full megathread will be… blow this thread up so I have motivation to finish it

• JFL
Reactions: ongifm, Deleted member 51551 and Zwa M'ileng

NiggeR shut up

Outside of botb there really isn’t anything else to learn.

The only information we attain everyday here is 10+ racebait threads
There are many valuable posts in the looksmaxing section.
I'd say outside of that, there isn't much valuable information.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 33136
Agreed, I don't even read BOTB posts which actually provide information I'm just wasting time. Will read purposefully for the information from now on.

I’m smarter than every Nigga here I’m just bored

me in 1 paragraph bozo 🤦‍♂️ :feelscry:😭

Nice i look forward to mega thread (y)